BAOZI

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

Sunmi had been busy the entire week, and even when she had time, the guys were most probably having a schedule, so the next date had to wait an entire week until EXO could be totally sure they were not going to have their date interrupted just like Tao (who begged the other members for another opportunity, but was denied) because of some unexpected schedule.

The same process as the time of the first date was repeated, Sunmi would backhug, and since she was starting to recognize them a little better, she would use a blindfold this time. Tao put the blindfold on Sunmi since he already had his chance. He made her have three spins before letting her go (all of these unwillingly, of course).

The guys also decided to close their eyes since they wanted it to be a surprise if Sunmi chose them.

Even using the blindfold, Sunmi was careful not to actually hug anyone, she was not comfortable doing that. She carefully walked forward so she wouldn't trip with anyone, and encountered a sturdy, well-build body. When Sunmi opened her eyes, she saw a Xiumin with a wide smile drawn on his face.

The other guys still had their eyes closed, thinking Sunmi hadn't chose yet, but Xiumin soon made their hopes disappear.

"Guys, you should all open your eyes now, she chose me, better luck next time.... So, Sunmi, what do you want to do today?" he asked.

"I don't feel like doing anything with you today, so you might as well choose," Sunmi said always trying to keep in mind that it was not correct to begin to get close with the guys.

Sometimes the EXO guys asked themselves why in the world they would want to date such cold hearted and horribly rude girl, but every time they saw her, they just knew she was the one, they knew the Sunmi they encountered everyday was just a facade. 

"Well..... then what about going to have lunch first of all? I think by this time you should be hungry," Xiumin said, thinking no one could say no to food, "I know about a really good Chinese restaurant, they make some really good Chinese buns!"

"Hmmmm.... a bun eating a bun.... haahaaha!" Chen exclaimed.

Being the oldest and somehow the most mature among the members, Xiumin just ignored Chen and continued talking to Sunmi seeing she was not answering.

"Then the Chinese restaurant it should be! Let's go!" Xiumin escorted Sunmi out of the dorm, and directly into a metro, and right inside the one that would take them directly to the Chinese restaurant, he seemed to know the way even with his eyes closed.

Once inside the train, people started staring at Xiumin, EXO was quickly gaining popularity, and more people were starting to recognize them. Even when she didn't want to, Sunmi started worrying about Xiumin's career, so she started sitting a little further away from him, she didn't want to make fangirls think he was dating someone, it could cause people to start hating on him.

"Yah! Why are you sitting so far away from me? Scoop closer, I don't bite!" Xiumin said with an awkward laugh.

"Don't speak to me so casually! People are watching us! They might start hating on you because of me!" Sunmi nervously hissed.

Hearing Sunmi’s words, a playful smile drew on Xiumin’s lips. “By any chance……Do you care about me?” he asked in a teasing tone.

Sunmi didn’t answer.

“You care about me!!” Xiumin said again as a statement instead of a question.

“Hmm… Y-you wish!” Sunmi denied, slightly stuttering as she spoke.

“I can see it written all over your face!!!”

From that moment, Sunmi just shut up and started ignoring Xiumin. She definitely wouldn’t let him see how embarrassed she was about Xiumin realizing she was thinking about his well-being. Actually, now Sunmi was worried about her own well-being. Only 2 dates had taken place (three if you take the Paintball date into a count), and it was already becoming more and more difficult to be cold towards the funny, dorky and adorable guys.

 

“Yah Sunmi, answer me, don’t ignore me!!” Xiumin said after 10 minutes of total silence, and having Sunmi refusing to make a single noise.

As expected, Sunmi didn’t answer, and was moving a little further away from Xiumin while having Xiumin getting closer to her every time she moved away. At one point, Sunmi reached the edge of the bench they were sitting on, but she kept moving since Xiumin was coming closer by the second.

At the end, Sunmi was sitting with less than half of her rear on the seat, and Xiumin sticking to her like glue, not quiet how she imagined things would be like. What Sunmi didn’t know was that being so near to her was Xiumin’s way to make her say something, even if it was a scream that may leave him almost deaf. He even dared to place his arm on her shoulders, just like a couple would do.

“Come on, I know you really want to say something!! Scream to me, I know you want to yell at me,” he said trying to make her make any noise.

Sunmi was still stubbornly keeping silent, but she already trying to contain her laugher, the extents the boy just beside her would go to just to make her talk. Suddenly, an idea came to Xiumin’s mind. Tickles.

The other day he had overheard Sunmi talking with Jimin over the phone telling her if she ever dared to tickle her again, she would stop being her friend (of course, she was saying it in a playful tone of voice).

Xiumin’s hands started to move towards Sunmi’s neck, and soon a high pitched shrieked was heard all over the train.

“Did I ever tell you you are the cutest thing alive?” Xiumin whispered in Sunmi’s ears.