Okay

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

----------Right before Sunmi and Jimin directed to the cafe----------

“Jimin, why did you ask me to go out with you all of a sudden?” Sunmi asked, as she started to put on the clothes Jimin had brought for her.

Since Sunmi strongly refused to use a dress, Jimin had brought her pretty skinny jeans and a pretty strap shirt, the weather was considerably hot. After much negotiation and forcing, Sunmi finally accepted to wear it.

“But…. Why do you want me to wear this, I mean….. We are only going for a coffee, it’s nothing special,” Sunmi said with a pout, she thought the clothes were too revealing.

“Just wear them and stop complaining! Now, let’s get going.”

 

----------Back at the cafe----------

Right after the EXO members had finished their confession, Jimin dragged Sunmi into a corner of the cafe together with the EXO members.

“Are you all crazy?!? I hate all of you!! Do you think I will want to date you?!?” Sunmi exclaimed making everyone in the place look at them with a ‘you really are weird’ face.

“Sunmi, please listen to them this time round, I think they have a really good idea, and you always tell me not to judge a book because of its cover,” Jimin said, trying to help her idols.

“I am not judging a book because of its cover, I know they are all bad people!! I don’t want to hear anything!!” Sunmi said, walking towards the door’s direction.

It was weird that no matter how much Sunmi insulted them, they still wanted her.

Soon, Kris and Kai started their job which was stopping Sunmi from escaping the cafe. They chased after her and dragged her inside again, sitting her on a chair. Then came Sehun’s irresistible aegyo.

“Sunmi shi, please just listen to us, we just need 5 minutes, 5 minutes will be enough,” Sehun said while trying to make his eyes look double their normal size.

Sunmi thought about it for a while. She could afford 5 minutes with this guys, and then never see them again in her life.

“Ok, but you only have 5 minutes, and then I will go.”

“Ok, this is our plan. We, all twelve members, want to ask you out, but we can’t do it just like that since it could cause arguments between members, and we want to avoid that. So we wanted you give each of us each a chance,” Suho explained.

“And…. If I don’t want to be involved in this?”

“Then, we won’t insist any more, of course, it’s your decision.”

“Please Sunmi shi, I am sure you will like being around us. Our manager usually say we are fun to be with,” Chen said.

“Please,” all twelve of them chorused.

Right after the finished saying that word, the 5 minutes were finished, and without giving an answer, Sunmi quickly walked out the place.

Jimin quickly bade goodbye to the members while saying she would do her best to convince her to accept their offer.

 

Once EXO were back to their dorm, discussion started about whether she would accept or not.

“Of course she should accept, she doesn’t know how many girls would die to be in her place,” Kris confidently said. He had never been rejected before.

“From the look she had on her face when we confessed I think she will reject us…..” Lay nervously say.

“Yah, you should be more confident,” Luhan scolded.

“But hyung…. I could clearly see in her glaze that she hated us, I am almost sure she will say no,” Sehun said with a cute pout forming on his lips, “it is so difficult to fall in love….”

This continue until late into the night when they started feeling hungry.

“Guys, don’t you feel like stopping this discussion, no matter how we debate, it her decision not ours, ok?” Kai said.

“Yes,” the others chorused.

“So what do you think about buying some chicken for dinner, I am starving,” Kai said.

“Uhmmm… Of course, hyung will buy it for you,” Suho said as he took out his wallet.

 

On the other side, as soon as Sunmi had escaped the cafe, she searched for a bus, and went home. Leaving Jimin, for the second time in the same week, searching for her as crazy just to realize that she had already go back home.

As soon as she knew, Jimin went to Sunmi’s house, she had promised she would try to convince her of accepting, she couldn’t deny anything to her beloved EXO. She was also aware that she would never be able to have them although it still hurt a little.

“Jung Sunmi!!! Open the door this moment!! If you don’t I will bring the entire door down!” Jimin announced when she had already been standing outside Sunmi’s house for 10 minutes. Apparently, Sunmi’s parents were not home, and Sunmi refused to come to open the door.

“Please, I’ve been here for 15 minutes, and I am not leaving until you open the door!”

After that, a really annoyed Sunmi opened the door.

“Why are you so angry at me?” Jimin asked.

“I know you helped them!” Sunmi simply said.

“And? What’s so wrong about that?”

“You know I don’t like them, so why did you do it?”

“I want you to enjoy life a little more,” Jimin said, leaving out the part which suggested she just couldn’t say no to Kai.

“Ok…. I understand your reason, come in,” Sunmi said, forgiving Jimin. That’s what made them best friends, they could easily forgive each other as long as the other made an apology.

“But…. Sunmi…… What do you think about their offer?” Jimin asked.

“Their offer was just nonsense, and I am just planning on ignoring it,” Sunmi firmly said.

“But… They poured their heart out to you in front of all those people. They risked getting rumors, aren’t you going to give it some more thought?”

“No, who told them to do that, I clearly defined how much I disliked them since the first time we met, they shouldn’t have done it.”

“But-”

“No buts, I am not accepting, and you will not convince me otherwise.”

“If you are not going to do it for yourself, at least do it for me.”

“What do you mean?” Sunmi confusedly ask.

“What I mean is that you go and have the twelve dates, which might as well help you be more sociable with people, but then you reject them all. By then, they should be familiar with me, and they might come to me after you’ve rejected them, what do you think?” Jimin explained.

“I don’t think it´s such good idea…. Really, you are using me to get to them.”

“Please,” Jimin said with aegyo, “just help me this time.”

After much pleading from Jimin’s part, Sunmi accepted, and Jimin immediately started jumping up and down from happiness.

“Ok then, I will call them now to tell them that you will give them your decision tomorrow,” Jimin said as she walked out Sunmi’s house.

Actually, Jimin was not so greedy. She knew she was lacking in many ways, but she knew this would be the only way to convince Sunmi to accept, and she really wanted to help the guys.

So, they would meet up the next day near Hangang river park at 12.

 

The EXO member spent hours choosing their outfits and thinking about what they would do in their time with Sunmi, since they were sure she had accepted. If she hadn’t she wouldn’t even have bother to call back.

They quickly got to the set place, and immediately spotted Sunmi. But, she didn’t look like she had the last time they had met.

EXO realized that she was wearing thick glasses, and baggy clothes. They were a little taken back. When Sunmi realized they had arrive, she didn’t even greet them properly, but instead said:

“This is how I really am. I like to study, and the clothes I use make me look like a nerd. Everyone at school hates to speak to me, and I’ve got no friends besides Gong Jimin, Even like this, do you want to ask me out?”

EXO answered without doubting a second at the same time, “YES!!” They knew what was inside is what counted, and they wanted to know her better.

“Ok, then I guess it won’t do any damage to accept, but I am not forced to chose someone after the dates right?”

“Of course not,” EXO chorused.

“Then, who shall be the first one?”