Hate

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Hyung!! You just gave my identity away!!” Kai whined (yes, he whined). 

Luhan was confused. “What are you talking about?”

“Are you EXO’s Kai?” Jimin slowly asked.

 *Oh, that’s where I heard the name from* Sunmi realized.

“Oh,” Luhan exclaimed, realizing what he had done. Of course, they didn’t know Jimin had already recognize him before Luhan had come.

“Kai, there’s no point in hiding it anymore.”

“And I guess you are Luhan, right?” Jimin said, her eyes glimmering with excitement.

“Luhan ge, what do you think about this?” Lay asked, coming from behind them.

“Lay is also here? OMG!! My life is finally complete! Annyeonghaseyo, I am Gong Jimin, EXO’s biggest fan!!!!!!”

After much fussing around with Jimin, and giving her some autographs, the guys finally noticed Sunmi standing just behind.

Luhan was the first to see her. She was really cute, and looked really innocent. The dress complemented her really well, he thought.

The second to notice her was Kai, and he immediately felt protective, as if he just had to be there for her no matter what.

Last was Lay. He felt his heart flutter, and his cheek turned bright red. Never had they believe in love at first sight until that day.

“So… Jimin, won’t you introduce us to your friend?” Luhan politely asked.

“Oh Sunmi, you are still there? Well, Luhan sh-… Ehm, may I call you oppa?” Jimin asked trying her limits. She may be a crazy fan, but she still followed principles.

“Uhmmm… Yeah” he answered making Jimin squeal and become more hyper that she already was.

“Luhan oppa,” Jimin emphasized the word oppa, “She is Jung Sunmi, Sunmi he is Luhan.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Sunmi shi, are you also an EXO fan?” Luhan expectantly asked, of course he was expecting her to answer yes immediately, that’s where it failed.

“Annyeonghaseyo Luhan shi,” Sunmi answered totally ignoring Luhan’s question.

“You should introduce us too!!” Lay and Kai chorused.

“Oh deh-“

“Before you ask, you can just call me oppa, actually both of you can,” Kai interrupted.

“Me too, Sunmi shi can call me whatever she wants to,” Lay dreamily said.

“Well, Kai oppa, Lay oppa, this is Jung Sunmi, Sunmi they are EXO’s Lay and Kai,” Jimin introduced.

“Anyeonghaseyo Sunmi shi,” Kai and Lay chorused once again.

“Anyeonghaseyo,” Sunmi answered.

“But….. aren’t you going to answer Luhan hyung’s question?” Kai asked, “Are you also our fan?”  

“Kai shi, Lay shi, Luhan shi, I should get going right now, they are waiting for me at home,” Sunmi respectfully (but at the same time coldly) said, starting to leave the shop, leaving Jimin behind.

“Sunmi, it is not nice to leave a conversation like that,” Jimin quickly said, making Sunmi stay, “they are asking you a question, you should answer.”

“I didn’t want to tell you this, but I am not quite fond of your group. Your songs don’t have enough charm, and your talent is just so-so, so please let me leave in peace.”

Just as Sunmi was about to leave, Luhan stopped her, “We will give you tickets and backstage passes for our comeback stage today, if after seeing that you still believe that we , I won’t say otherwise.”

“I don’t think anything will change my opinion about you guys, so I should take my leaving,” Sunmi left without looking back.

“Jimin shi, what’s wrong with her?” Kai asked as soon as Sunmi was out of sight. That was the first girl that didn’t drool all over them since they had left the practice room. It’s not like he liked it, but it was just the usual, although at the same time it also made her special.

“What do you mean?” Jimin asked.

“Well, it’s not like we think really highly of ourselves, but girls usually start fangirling when they see us, and even if they don’t know who we are, they are always nice with us since they think we are good looking and charismatic,” Kai explained.

“Of course you don’t think highly of yourself Kai, you’ve just praised yourself like no one has before, but still, I do accept it was out of the norm,” Luhan said.

“I am not quite sure myself of why she behaves so strange every time the word exo is included. Even when we were studying exo planets, she would scowl just by hearing the word exo, it is weird… I always tried making her an exo stan, but it didn’t work…..”

“Oh, that’s so bad….” Lay sadly said.

“Well, since she’s left, I should go see where she is, we are supposed to go home together,” Jimin said as her heart broke by having to be her the one that said goodbye to her oh so loved idols, but friends came first.

Just as Jimin was going to leave the shop to go search for Sunmi, Luhan stopped her, “The offer is still up!! Bring your friend to the KBS building today by 5, we will be waiting outside with tickets and backstage pass, be sure to bring her with you!!”

“Ok, I will do my best!!” Jimin answered while turning around and waving goodbye to the guys.

Luhan was sure he had already felt this feeling before. That one that made your heart start racing, and your stomach turn into a knot. 

He had fallen for Jung Sunmi, and hard.

What he probably didn’t know was that the other two guys beside him where having the same kind of thoughts.