Taemin's Help

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Sunmi!! We are going to be late for school!!!” Jimin called out from outside Sunmi’s house, knowing her friend was probably still sleeping. With Jimin’s call, Sunmi immediately woke up, she had forgotten to set her alarm last night, she had been so late after going to the beach with Kris she had totally forgotten about everything and just went to sleep, she still had last night’s clothes on.

Sunmi looked out the window, and saw her friend, frantically pointing at her clock. She herself looked at her clock, and realized Jimin was not joking, they were really going to be late. Sunmi changed her clothes and rushed to the kitchen. She took the first eatable thing he saw on the table, waved goodbye to her mom and rush out the house with her bag.

“Jung Sunmi, next time I will not wait for you, so either start waking up earlier, or get used to walking on your own to school.”

“I’m sorry… yesterday I came back to late from Kris’ date.”

“Ok, ok, I will give you a chance to explain later, now run, the bus is going to leave without us!” Jimin said as she tried to sprint towards the bus stop before the bus left, but she was a second to late. “Now we are in big trouble…. And I am totally making you responsible!” Jimin was panting from the run.

“Maybe I could tell my parent to give us a ride….” Sunmi thoughtfully said, but before she could actually call her parents, a small van stopped right before them, Taemin’s head popping out from one of the windows. “Do you need a ride?” he asked with that sweet smile of his that would make any girl swoon.

“I don’t know if it’s a goo-”

“Sunmi, don’t be so picky, if we are late once more they will give us a month worth of detentions. Yes, we definitely need a ride, thank you,” Jimin said as she hopped in the vehicle, Sunmi following her actions.

In less than 5 minutes, they were in front of the school’s gates right before they were closed.

“Thank you Taemin shi, we will be going!” Jimin waved as she ran to classes followed by Sunmi.

“Hey, I even gave you a ride all the way here, you should at least wait for me!!” Taemin called as he got off the van while bidding goodbye to his manager.

The three of them arrived at school at the same time, and ran their separate ways to their homeroom classes. Although soon enough they were together again for physics.

“Hey! Jimin! Sunmi! Let’s sit together!” Taemin said patting the 2 sits beside him in the last row.

The 2 girls slowly approached the guy. Taemin had never spoken to them, and really, they hadn’t know he was shinee’s Taemin until sports days, everyone stared. Things like “What are those girls doing with Taemin oppa?” “Why them and not me?” “I am so killing those nerds!” could be heard everywhere by all of Taemin’s jealous fangirls.

Because of the threats the girls slowed down and started to walk to the front of the class, Jimin certainly knew that getting in the way of devoted fangirls and their oppas was not a good idea, but Taemin called them back, being really insistent.

“Just keep ignoring him and walk to the front of the class,” Sunmi quietly said.

But Taemin decided to stand up and go after them, and literally dragged them to sit with him.

“Why were you ignoring me?” Taemin said with a cute pout which made all the fangirls in the room swoon and squeal.

“Don’t you see those girls?” Jimin asked, “if looks could kill, we would be long dead by now.”

“Come on, those are just empty threats, people are not like that,” Taemin assured.

Sunmi and Jimin just ignored his comment, “So… what’s with your enthusiasm for us to come sit here?” Sunmi asked.

“Just curious…. How is it that a wallflower like Jung Sunmi was able to make all the members of EXO blindly fall for her even when she hates them?” Taemin inquired.

“Oh… well, you see, I’ve no idea either…. At first I was SO tired of them following me around and going everywhere I went asking for some attention, I didn’t like them and made it clear, but they wouldn’t stop. I guess now I am used to their presence in my life, I don’t get so bothered anymore,” Sunmi explained.

“Hmmm… Interesting…” Taemin silently said to himself.

“What are you mumbling about?” Jimin asked.

“It’s nothing, look, teacher’s here!”

 

That day was definitely the most tiring day for Sunmi and Jimin. Taemin decided to just stick to them with no apparent reason. He forced them to sit with him and his friends at lunch, and in all classes the 3 shared he just followed around. By the time the bell ringed signaling the end of school, Sunmi was tired of all the attention drawn to her because of Taemin.

On the other hand, Jimin was totally enjoying Taemin’s company. She listened intently to all the jokes and stories Taemin had to say and constantly laughed at the jokes, even if they were not that good.

“Jimin, we should get going!” Sunmi said, trying to make Jimin follow her home.

“But Sunmi! Taemin said there was a reason for him to follow us around all day, let him explain, then we go, ok?”

“Alright.”

“Well… Hyungs were worried about Sunmi’s safety, so they told me to follow you around today, and immediately after take you to the dorm, they have a surprise for you,” Taemin explained.

“That’s so sweet, but… no thanks!” Sunmi snapped, “You know, I have homework and a big project, and also a science report all for tomorrow, and you know, I don’t want to be with them today…” Sunmi backed away, preparing herself to run, but Taemin was faster, he immediately went after her, and brought her back to where his van was.

“Sunmi, you are such liar. You clearly told me last week that you had finished the work before hand and had free time!” Jimin said while Taemin forced Sunmi into the van, Jimin following them in.

“Maybe it’s true I don’t have homework, but I DON’T WANT TO GO!!!!”

“You know that EXO is great making surprise events, it shall be fun! Remember the confession at the café, that was just SO sweet!” Jimin dreamily said.

“Ughh! Don’t even remind me…..”

 

I haven't updated I AGESSS! Sooo.... here's the chapter, I hope you like it!