Sport's Day I

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

Just as Sunmi was preparing herself to go to EXO’s dorm, Jimin appeared at her front door.

“Sunmi! Are you ready? It’s time to go to school!! We are going to be late!” she screamed all the way through the house so that her voice would reach Sunmi’s room.

“What do you mean by going to school? It’s Saturday!” Sunmi exclaimed as she walked out her room.

“Did you forget? Today is sport’s day!! We have to get to school at 9!! If you don’t come know, you will get points deducted from P.E!!”

“WHAT?!? How could I forget about it!! I need those points!! I am about to fail!!”

“I know! You at sports….. But what are you going to do about the guys? You told them you would go out with them today, right?”

“Yes….. I don’t have their phone numbers, I can’t call them…..” Sunmi thoughtfully said.

They stopped to think for a moment, and Jimin suddenly remembered she had Kai’s number.

“Hey, hey! I have Kai’s number, he gave it to me the first time we met, should we call him?”

“Yes, you tell them about me not being able to go while I go to change into the sport’s uniform, ok?”

“Ok? Be quick, we are going to be late!!” Jimin said as she dialed Kai’s number.

 

“Hello? Oh! Kai oppa, I am Jimin! Yes, you remember me! I called to tell you that Sunmi will not be able to go today because she’s got to go to school!”

“Yes, we usually don’t go to school on Saturdays, but today’s Sport’s Day, and if Sunmi doesn’t go, she will lose P.E points.”

“Uhmm… Of course you can go, I will text you our school’s direction, just don’t tell Sunmi it was me, she will kill me!!”

“Ok, then see you there oppa!!”

 

On the other side of the call, all the EXO members were trying to listen to Kai’s conversation with Jimin (Kai had put his phone on speaker).

“Oh yes! Jimin-ah!” Kai said, after realizing it was Jimin who called.

“Why would you go to school on a Saturday!! You surely go to a weird school!!” Kai said with a disappointed tone of voice.

“Hmm… Sport’s Day? Do you think we could go to cheer on you?”

“Ok, then Jimin-ah, see you there!!”

“Guys, as I think you’ve realized, Sunmi’s not coming today, so we are going to go to her, what do you think about it?” Kai asked.

“Of course!! But….. What did Jimin say her school is?” Suho asked.

“Uhmm… I think she said Seoul High…..” Kai said.

“But… Isn’t there were Taemin goes to school?” Sehun asked.

“Oh!! You are right!! Taemin is still attending high school!!” Chanyeol gasped, “do you think he will be there?”

“With how busy SHINee is right now? I don’t think so…. But calling to ask won’t kill us right?” Kai said, as he called Taemin.

 

“Hello? Taemin-ah! Are you going to school today?” Kai asked.

“How did you know?” Taemin answered as he tried to get his sport shorts from Key and Jonghyun  who had taken them away from him.

“Oh!! So you are going? You attend Seoul High, right?”

“Yes.” Taemin was getting tired of this hyung, if he continued doing that, he would be late.

“Don’t you have a schedule?” Sehun asked.

“Oh! Hi Sehun-ah! Yes, this days I am having so much schedule I feel like I am going to die!! But today’s Sport’s Day, and it’s my chance to get back all the points I’ve lost because of not going to P.E class because of schedules.”

“Hmm… I see, then… see you at school, we will be there to cheer for you!” Chen said.

“Oh, ok, whatever bye!” Taemin quickly hang the phone, without even paying attention to what Chanyeol said, to be able to use both hands to strangle his dino hyung.

 

“Apparently Taemin is going, let’s get ready!! If we want to do some sport today, we must hurry and put on some adequate clothes!” Luhan said.

“So… are we going to do sport?” Kris asked, “that’s totally not my style.” Kris pouted.

“If it’s not your style, then just stay here, the rest of us are going, right?” Xiumin said, he really wanted to see Sunmi again.

“Of course!” everyone (except of Kris) chorused.

“Alright, alright, then we are going to do sport today.”

They quickly went to change, and they were soon calling their manager to take them to Sunmi’s school.

“Hyung! Please, just this once take us, please?” Sehun pleaded.

“If CEO Lee knows I took you to a date with a girl, he will so definitely kill me guys, I don’t think I can do it.”

“But, if we go in public transportation, we are going to be killed by fangirls! Remember how D.O’s boxers got stolen last time?” Chen reasoned, making D.O glare at him.

“You don’t need to remember me about it so constantly you know?” D.O  demanded.

Everyone just ignored D.O’s comments, “But you could tell him we are going to the school because Kai wants to meet Taemin because we are both having a little break from promotions, what do you think” Suho reasoned.

“I don’t know, he could find out th-”

“Please hyung!!!! Sehun tried with his aegyeo once again.

“Ok, ok…. But be ready in 15 minutes, I am leaving anyone who is not ready at that time in the dorm!!” their manager said, and hang the phone.

 

 

 

I will soon update part II!