Sick...

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“There’s such a good weather today,” Baekhyun said, “I am happy I waited instead of trying to get it somewhere between schedules.”

“Today’s the last one,” Sunmi said.

“And that’s why I will make it the most unforgettable one.” Baekhyun smiled.

“I guess you have something planned, right?”

“We always plan out what we are going to do with you, I just had more time, therefore I made sure we would do something that would never allow you to forget me,” Baekhyun said.

“Are you going to tell me what you’ve planned?”

“I just got my driver’s license, so I got my parent’s to lend me their car, it’s that one,” he said pointing at the car parked a couple of meters away. “Although it’s running out of gas, and my parents told me I had to wash the car if I took it, so I hope you don’t mind doing those.”

“I don’t mind, we’ve got the entire day, and spending time with you is more than enough.” Sunmi  said.

“Before going, I have a really important question for you, are you afraid of heights?” Baekhyun asked.

“No, why, are we going somewhere really high?”

Baekhyn smirked, “You’ll see,” he said.

“I feel like you are taking me somewhere to kill me,” Sunmi nervously laughed.

 

“We’ve reached our first stop,” Baekhyun said, Sunmi was starting to fall asleep.

“I will go see if someone can have the car washed,” Baekhyun said walking out of the car.

A while later, someone came to fill the car’s tank, but Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen. Sunmi was starting to worry, even if she told herself there was nothing to worry about since Baekhyun was even older than her.

Soon, Baekhyun appeared with a piece of cloth and a bucket full of soapy water. “I guess we will have to clean it ourselves,” he sheepishly said.

Sunmi laughed at Baekhyun’s cuteness, “No problem,” she said getting out of the car, “it is a really hot day, it should be fun!” And it was.

It was like one of those clichés where the couples washes the car together while pouring water on each other. At the end, Sunmi’s clothes were so wet they became transparent; her underwear could be seen making Baekhyun blush and look away.

“What happened?” Sunmi asked as she realized Baekhyun’s actions.

“Look at yourself, “ Baekhyun squealed.

“Oh come on, it nothing you haven’t seen,” Sunmi rolled her eyes. First he forces her into a bikini, and when her clothes become see through he acts all shy and looks away, she couldn’t understand boys.

“There are some clothes in the car, change into them ok? I will also go change.”

‘So he knew we would be washing the car ourselves, why else would he have brought clothes?’ Sunmi thought to herself, ‘he could become and actor!’

 

“So this is our final destination?” Sunmi asked as they arrived at a river. There was a bridge at the distance, and the clear cool water looked tempting.

“Yup! What do you think we are going to do?”

“Swim?” Sunmi hopefully asked.

“Not even close,” Baekhyun said, “can you see that bridge?”

“Yeah… Wait! You can’t really mean it!! You do want to kill me don’t you?”

“It should be fun! And you will never forget the first person you bungee jumped with,” Baekhyun said.

“But it’s too high!” Sunmi whined.

“You told me you were not afraid of heights!” Baekhyun countered.

“But.. but.. but……….”

“Don’t worry, we will jump together ok?”

Sunmi sighed, “You will have to prepare my funeral is anything happens to me ok?”

“Don’t be over dramatic, it is really safe, thus the weather is perfect, there’s no wind at all.”

Sunmi sighed again, “I guess there’s no way to escape, let’s go.”

 

The couple walked towards the bridge where an instructor received them. He started to prepare the equipment, and helped them put it on. They were quickly at the top of the bridge at the edge ready to jump.

“Baekhyun, are you sure you want to do this?” Sunmi asked, her voice shaking as she spoke.

Baekhyun put his arms around Sunmi, “ Ready?” he asked.

“Y-Yes..”

“Baekhyun took a breath and jumped, taking Sunmi with him. For a moment the only thing the two people could hear were their screams, but as they kept descending, they realized they were safe from any dangers and started looking at the scenery as they bounced in the air because of the elastic string.

Once they were back in the ground, Sunmi was so excited she told Baekhyun she wanted to do it again, Baekhyun accepted: he felt the same way.

They actually jumped a couple times more before deciding it was getting late. “Can we get into the water before going home?” Sunmi cutely asked, “I love swimming with the sunset.”

“I have no more extra clothes,” Baekhyun explained, “if you get wet and don’t get dry you might get sick.”

“I don’t mind,” Sunmi said, “you guys are the ones always saying we should enjoy the time we have to the most, please?”

“Your mom might disapprove of me if I take you home sick,” Baekhyun said.

“I can always go in with my underwear,” Sunmi said, “then I just take them off and put my clothes on top, that way I won’t be wet.”

“You must be kidding,” Baekhyun declared.

“I am not,” Sunmi insisted

“What happened to the shy Sunmi?”

“I am a lot more comfortable around you than I used to be,” Sunmi explained, “aren’t you happy you were last for the date?  I remember when I went out with Tao, and by the end of the date I just insulted him, I still remember the hurt look in his face… I feel so bad, I was too mean…”

“Don’t mention it again,” Baekyun said, “I know what we can do, just go in with those clothes, I will change into my wet clothes and you can change into the dry ones when we come out, ok?”

“But that way oppa will get sick,” Sunmi said.

“If I get sick you can just heal me back to health, furthermore I have a really good immune system!” Baekhyun proudly said.

They went with Baekhyun’s plan, and Baekhyun effectively became sick a couple of days after. Of course, he had Sunmi nurse him, make him feel happy of being sick.