Sport's Day II

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Taemin!! Where are you!!!” Kai hollered into the speaker as soon as Taemin answered his phone.

“At school, why?” Taemin answered, feeling a little confused.

“Of course I know you are at school, but exactly where? I mean, I can see the field, and basket ball court, and the pool, but there’s no sight of you!!”

“What do you mean…. How do you know all that about my school, I’ve never taken you with me……”

“Hey! Did you pay any attention when we called you earlier, Chanyeol clearly said that we were going to meet you at your school!!!” Kai impatiently exclaimed.

“What? When? Oh… I see, you probably said it when Jonghyun hyung was taking my clothes away from me, sorry I didn’t pay attention. But, why are you here, did you come just because of me?” Taemin asked in a sickly sweet voice.

“Of course not! We are here because of Sunmi, but first tell us where you are, then we will explain.”

 

“I am just in front of you, hi!” Taemin said.

“Oh, Taemin-ah!! So much time no see!! How are you?” Kai said as he ran to hug his friend.

“Hi!! But…. Are you talking about Jung Sunmi? THE Jung Sunmi? Thick glasses, nerdy clothes, anti social?” Taemin asked.

“Yah! You know you are speaking about OUR Sunmi right?  I won’t let you go if you say anything like that about OUR Sunmi ever again!!” Luhan said.

“Ok, ok…. You don’t have to be so defensive about it. At school, she’s got that fame, that’s all….” Taemin said.

“Well, let me tell you she’s not like that at all, she’s cute, and sweet, and caring, and nice and totally lovely! Don’t you dare to say something like that ever again!!!!!” Xiumin said.

“Hyung, I already told you I am sorry!!” Taemin pouted.

“Ok, just take us to Sunmi!!!” Lay exclaimed, “I can’t wait anymore to go see her!! It’s already been more than a week since last time.”

“Calm down Lay hyung, but I really am not close with her…. I don’t know where she might be.”

Just as Taemin finished speaking, a really agitated Sunmi and Jimin reached school, making all the EXO members turn to look at them.

“Hi oppas!” Jimin said, between pants, as she flashed a cute smile.

 “Hi Jimin, hi Sunmi,” EXO chorused.

“YAH! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BE HERE!!!” Sunmi exclaimed as she realized who the twelve stunning guys were. Then she saw Xiumin, and lightened up, “Hi Minseok oppa!!”

“Hi Sunmi.” Xiumin said, waving his hand.

The guys were left with ‘o’s formed with their mouths, was that really the Sunmi that had totally ignored their hyung just a week ago? Xiumin must have been a hidden cassanova.

 

“Sunmi, do you really don’t know why we are here? Of course we are here to spend some time with you!! As soon as Jimin told us you were not coming today, we rushed to your school!” Chen explained.

“GONG JIMIN!!  Did you tell them the location? You know I won’t see the end of this, right? Now they can come whenever they want to!!” Sunmi cried in exasperation.

“Of course not, it wasn’t Jimin, it was Taemin,” Kai said, trying to save Jimin from Sunmi’s rage.

“Me, whe-”

“Don’t you remember? It was probably when we called you, and you unconsciously told us,” Chanyeol intervened.

Taemin looked really confused, but then just shrugged it off, “I guess it could have been…..”

“Taemin? How do you know him?” Jimin asked.

“Don’t you feel the name Taemin sounds a little familiar?” D.O asked.

“Of course, who in the whole Republic of Korea wouldn’t know? SHINee’s Taemin, of course.”

“Don’t you think this Taemin looks a little like SHINee’s Taemin?” Sehun asked.

“Maybe, a little? I am not quite sure, I really don’t follow SHINee’s performances.”

Taemin felt totally insulted by Jimin’s words, “What do you mean you don’t follow SHINee’s performances? And you do follow EXO’s? But they are our hoobaes!!”

“How can they be your- Oh… I see, so you are SHINee’s Taemin… right? How come I never knew SHINee’s Taemin was in my school year?” Jimin murmures to herself, but everyone heard.

“Maybe because you don’t follow us??” Taemin burst, he was jealous of EXO.

“Taemin, being jealous is not good for your health!But.... can someone explain exactly how this works?” Baekhyun asked.

“We don’t know either, we’ve got to go to see which activities they’ve prepared for us, but what I am almost totally sure of is that you guys won’t be able to take part in the activities since you are not students,” Taemin said.

“Hey, it’s enough conversation, I don’t know if you really came here to take part in the activities, and seeing your clothes, I think you are, but you won’t be allowed to, ok? So you could just leave. As for you, Jimin, we better get going before they tell us we are late!” Sunmi commanded. Then she turned to Taemin, and turned shy, “Taemin shi, I think if you don’t go know, you will be late.”

Sunmi dragged Jimin away and to the football field, where all students were waiting to be given instructions, the guys and Taemin stayed where they were. EXO was totally confused as to how the fierce Sunmi could turn so shy when speaking to Taemin.

“You didn’t know? She’s always like this, lowering her head, as well as her voice when speaking to anyone,” Taemin explained, and then also directed himself to the field.

 

“This’ girl’s got like 10 different personalities, oh god, the problem we’ve got ourselves into,” Kris whined.

“I don’t think it’s that much of a problem, she’s cute either way,” Luhan said.

“Do you think we should just go home?" Tao asked, he was getting tired of just standing there under the sun.

“No, we are just going to go there, and make them allow us to play!” Suho decidedly said.

All 12 guys marched right into the field, making all the girls turn and look at them. Little by little, every single student’s head turned to see them walking towards EXO, while Sunmi just tried to hide herself in the crowd.

Incredibly, they were allowed to take part in the activities, apparently the school’s headmaster was EXO’s fan.

 

They would have to divide in teams, and finish several obstacle tracks. Teams would be of 4 people, and would be randomly chosen.

Of course, all of EXO wanted to be in the same team as Sunmi, and they actually went to beg the P.E teachers to allow a group of 13 to be made, but they wouldn’t bug about it. Although, they were able to convince them of making Sunmi be with 3 of them, instead of doing it totally random.

At last, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Lay where placed in the same team as Sunmi. Jimin, Taemin, a random guy and Tao where in the same team, and all the other members where split into different teams.

 

“Hmm.. You guys set this up, right? It’s impossible that between more than a thousand students, you could have been put in the same team as me because of random selection,” Sunmi sternly said, she hated people who cheated.

“Oh, come on, don’t be so strict. If we didn’t have the chance to be in the same team with our beloved Sunmi, then what point would there be of being here at all. You should know that more than half of us actually hate physical work, but we are here just because of you,” Baekhyun said.

“Yes! We even begged for us to be allowed to make a 13 people team!!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

Lay just stared dreamily at Sunmi, “Sunmi-ah, why do you cover your beautiful face with you hair, and those horrible glasses?” Sunmi just ignored the question, she didn’t like talking about her physical appearance.

“Whatever happened, now we are in a team, and I need to win this for the extra points, so please, please, please tell me you are good at sports,” Sunmi said.

“Do you want us to be sincere, or to lie to you?” Chanyeol said with a sly smile.

“Which one is closer to what I want to hear?” Sunmi nervously asked, when people asked that sort of question, it never meant anything good.

“Well, if we were to be truthful, we could say we aren’t the best at sport in our team, but we aren’t that bad either, we could make and extra effort just for you,” Lay said.

“Ok, I know I’ve been like hell to be with, but if you help me out this once, and we actually win, I promise I will start being good to you, yes?” Sunmi asked.

“Your situation must really be terrible, but I really don’t think you could be that bad at P.E….” Baekhyun said, “well, anyways, I think it is quite obvious we accept, right guys?”

Chanyeol and Lay just nodded their heads, this was their perfect chance to get to Sunmi, they were so definitely going to win, there was more motivation than they could ever ask for.

“But Sunmi, I think there a way for you to do better at P.E, I just need to see if Jimin’s got an elastic band…..” Baekhyun said, and went to search for the said person. Seconds later, he came back with the cute pink hairband. “Come, I have to see how I can fix your hair for it not to be all over your face! It doesn’t allow you see, and then you will clearly not be able to do sports.”

He quickly made Sunmi’s hair into a ponytail, “There you go, it’s much better, right?”

“Uhmm. Yes, thank you… I guess..”

“Sunmi, do you always go around with those glasses, even when you do sport, don’t they bother you? I think the first time we met, you weren’t wearing glasses, how much do you see without them?” Lay asked.

“We could say I am basically blind without them,” Sunmi huffed.

“Have you ever thought of using contacts?” Chanyeol asked.

“No, and let’s stop talking about me, concentrate!”

Soon, the game started.

The first part was having three members of the group jump, as the fourth member ran across the field, and right back, all members of the team had to run once. All the teams where an EXO member had been placed, had all the females ogling for them, and totally unable to focus on the game, and Sunmi’s team took advantage of this, but Chanyeol’s laces untied, and he fell, making them be left behind.

Then, they had to climb a climbing wall, but Sunmi was having problems since her glasses kept falling off, which made them even slower.

After that, they had to swim/walk through the school’s swimming pool, the water making Sunmi’s white shirt slightly transparent, and as a consequence making the guys lose their focus when they saw it.

Sunmi was starting to feel stressed, it seemed like an impossible task to win, they were almost last, only a couple of stages were left.

Then, in pairs, they had to transport an apple using only their heads through the width of the field, right here, Sunmi’s team started to gain the distance they had lost. Lay and Chanyeol had perfect coordination since they always practiced guitar together, and Baekhyun just followed anything Sunmi said, they quickly finished the stage as many of the other teams were struggling to get the apple through.

Right after, there was a dancing stage. Music from different groups would be played, and the teams had to decide how they would dance a part of it so that it was as close to the original version as they could. Sunmi’s team just got lucky, the songs were random, and they got Super Junior’s “Sorry, Sorry”, who in the republic of Korea didn’t know how to dance to “Sorry, Sorry”? And they quickly moved on as others were still trying to remember how the dance went.

When Sunmi’s team reached the last stage, the first three places were already decided. There was Jimin’s team, Sunmi’s team, and a team made up of the school’s football players (maybe they also convinced teachers to allow them to be together?).

You know how there are the usual three leg races? Well, this time it was a five leg race. All four members from the teams had to walk, in sync, as fast as they could to reach the finish line. At first, the football players’ team was winning, but they stumbled on their paces, and started fighting with each other about who the fault was, the other two teams used this chance to walk as fast as they could, and let me tell you, both teams were head to head until the very last second.

Apparently, Chanyeol’s forte definitely wasn’t making knots, just as he had trip in the first game, his laces went lose, and made the entire team to slip, and fall. As they got to stand up again, Jimin’s team had already finished and were patting each other's backs.

 

 

Here's part II! Finally able to post it. I hope you like it, and support by upvoting and subscribing to this story!