Happily Ever After.... Sort Of?...

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

After that night, EXO and Sunmi decided to act as if that conversation never occurred. They spent as much time as they could together, totally forgetting about B1A4, Taemin and Jimin. It was as if they were in their own little bubble,  just like couples when they are in love, only this time it was a 13 people couple.

Soon (too soon), the vacations were finished and it was time to go back to Seoul. EXO had to continue with their activities, B1A4 had to prepare the album for their next comeback, after 2 weeks of relaxation everyone was busy again.

No matter how busy Sunmi and EXO were, they couldn’t forget about the fact that being a 13 people couple in the society they lived in was pretty much impossible. They spent their waking hours thinking about a way to make it less painful. Sometimes while they were sleeping they had these horrible dream were Sunmi was leaving them, crying, never planning to come back.

There was no solution to the problem, she couldn’t be with all of them at the same time, or could she?

EXO started making up lots of crazy ideas to be able to stay with Sunmi. Chen suggested moving into a country where polygamy was allowed. Sehun suggested moving into a big apartment where the 13 could live together happily ever after. Kyungsoo suggested eloping with Sunmi to a deserted area of Korea where they would live by hunting and growing crops. So many other ideas came out of the guys minds, but all of them were not viable.

Finally, Suho suggested they could try to keep things as they were going. She could have date with all of them and they could go out together once in awhile, they were still young, weren’t they? There was no need to think too much into the future just yet and marriage wasn’t and obligation… or was it?

In the end, the decided all 13 would meet up and decide on what to do. They were even considering inviting Jimin and Taemin over to brainstorm ideas but eventually decided against it, this was something personal. It was better if it stayed between them. It was settled on Sunmi going to EXO’s dorm.

Sunmi was early, and EXO let her in.

“I think the best way is to keep things the way they are now. Give me more time to think thing through, it’s not like we are getting married,” Sunmi said as soon as she took her first step into the apartment.

Everyone agreed.

 

8 years later….

“Everyone get into the car! We are going to be late,” Sunmi hollered as the EXO members came down from their apartment and one by one started getting into the car.

“Sunmi, you are way too strict!” Sehun whined, “there’s an hour left for the program and MBC is only 15 minutes from here! I didn’t sleep enough!”

Sunmi scoffed, “I told you to go to sleep earlier, you wouldn’t listen to me! You shouldn’t start getting too relaxed because you are not rookies anymore. We still need to get there earlier in case something happens!”

“See how she speaks to her oppas now that she’s our manager,” Kai sighed, “Miss Jung, please don’t forget we are older than you, ok?”

“I want our sweet Sunmi back..” Chanyeol said.

Suddenly, a switch was triggered inside Sunmi. “Chanyeol oppa,” she said with as much aegyo as she could. Throughout the years she had learned to use it without cringing at herself. “Don’t worry, she will be back once we finish today’s schedules, ok?”

“Alright,” Chanyeol moaned, a bit a resignation in his voice.

Sunmi immediately switched back to manager mode, “But you are already mature men! Shouldn’t start acting that way?”

 

After graduating and studying business in college, Sunmi became an investor in SM entertainment, and offered herself as EXO’s manager when their hyung had decided to get married. She moved to live together with the guys, her guys.

Taemin and Jimin were married, and were soon having their first child, Jimin was almost nine months pregnant. Actually, Sunmi would be getting a very interesting call very soon.

 

As soon they finished that day’s schedule, Sunmi received a call.

“Hello? Jimin?” She answered.

“Not quite, Jimin is in the operation room,” Taemin frantically said.

“What?! Is she alright? Is the baby ok?”

“Of course they are ok... except for the fact that it is coming out of Jimin right this moment (Oh god, another immature full grown man, Sunmi thought to herself).

“Ok, just calm down and breath. You almost made me think something really back was happening! We will be there in a second.”

 

When they arrived at the hospital, JImin was still in the OR, and Taemin couldn’t stop pacing around. They had been waiting for some time now, but when Taemin decided it was too much time and was about to go ask the doctor if there were any problems, the doctor came out of the OR with a baby in his arms.

 

Sunmi and EXO went home feeling like uncles and aunt. They asked themselves whether they would ever be able to become parents.

“I don’t know..” Sunmi said, “our situation is a little different from other people’s…”

“It is possible! You just have to have 12 children!” Tao enthusiastically said, as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

I would be too old by the time I have the 12th child, I don’t thingk it is an option,” Sunmi seriously said.

“You know what?” Baekhyun said, “If we want 12 children, then I think we should start now!” He carried Sunmi and ran towards his room, 11 members running behind him.

 

THE END

 

Thanks to all those who took the time to read the story till the very end, thanks to those who read some of it, thanks to all those who commented, upvoted and subscribed and finally thanks to those who might have been silent readers. I hope you enjoyed reading this story, i will try to keep improving my writing. It would be great if you could leave a comment abouthow you feel about the story overall. Finally, thanks to all those that finished reading this author's note! ♥♥♥♥