First Meeting

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

Sunmi and Jimin finally arrived at Myeongdong. Jimin happily jumped out of the bus, and the first thing she did was to search for the highest place in Myeongdong, and try to locate EXO.

After about half an hour, Jimin gave up on finding EXO, and directed herself to a boutique. She had set herself a goal for that day, she would buy Sunmi new clothes.

She knew looks weren’t everything, but most people at school just regarded Sunmi as a nerd, and an ugly girl, when this wasn’t the reality.

They didn’t even want to get to know her better; they just treated her as trash. If only she wore better clothes, she would have a better social life. Jimin even asked for Mrs. Jung’s help, and she was given some money.

Firstly, she would start with clothes. The catch was that Sunmi didn’t know anything. Actually, Jimin had been trying to make Sunmi wear pretty clothes since a long time ago, but she always refused to follow Jimin into the shops.

This time, she would go in the shop without knowing anything, and then, Jimin was going to force her into different clothes. She was going to lock her into the changing room, and wouldn’t let her out till she actually tried on the clothes.

So the plan started.

Jimin dragged Sunmi into the first shop she considered interesting, then she started taking every single piece of clothing she thought would look good on Sunmi.

“Yah, Gong Jimin, those clothes aren’t even your size, they won’t fit you,” Sunmi said.

Jimin answered with a devilish grin, “don’t worry, I know what I am doing.”

“Ok, do whatever you want,” Sunmi said while walking around, inspecting the clothes around her with an unpleased expression. Those clothes looked so uncomfortable to her, just like what she was wearing right at the moment.

Earlier, she had dropped some coins while at a food stall, and she couldn’t even bend down to pick them up because of the dress, she had to ask Jimin for help.

While she was thinking about that day’s events (yes, she was this bored), Jimin suddenly came and dragged her to the changing rooms, but……….

 

Just as Sunmi and Jimin had gotten to Myeongdong, Luhan, Kai, Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun were also getting there. They started walking down the streets just looking through the windows thinking about what they should do.

They were undercover since they barely escaped the train station incident.

It was so comical, in middle of a summer day, six young men were walking down the streets of Myeongdong with thick coats, black lenses and huge hats (don’t ask me where they got them from).

Finally Kai suggested an idea when they came to a women’s clothes shop. “What do you think about separating here?”

“Why? Don’t you want to be with us?” Sehun said with a pout.

“My noona’s birthday is coming up soon, I need to go get her a gift, and I don’t think you actually want to go into a women’s clothe shop, do you?”

“Actually, I wanted to get something for my omma for when I visit China once again, and I don’t know whether I will have another opportunity to come out shopping,” Luhan explained.

“Ok, Baekhyun and I will just hang around see what we can do,” Chanyeol said, and immediately after that turned around and dragged Baekhyun with him.

“Are any of you two coming with us?” Luhan asked Sehun and Lay.

“I don’t want to go into a girl’s clothes shop,” Sehun said turning around, “BAEKHYUN HYUNG, CHANYEOL HYUNG!! WAIT FOR MEEEE!!!”

“I will just follow you two, maybe I should also buy something for my omma, it would be nice.”

“Ok, then let’s go in at once…. But, didn’t Sehun just scream Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s names so loud everyone in a 1 kilometer radius would be able to hear it?” Kai asked.

“Yes, he just did… I can bet sooner or later he will comeback whining about how the fan girls abuse of him.” Luhan chuckled.

And so, they went in.

 

Just as Jimin was going to shove Sunmi into the changing room, she bumped into someone, hard. She even made him fall, making his disguise fall (more specifically his lenses).

He immediately picked up his lenses, and put them on again, hoping no one would have figured out their true identity, maybe he would have had more luck if he hadn’t encounter his biggest fan ever.

Jimin was speechless while Sunmi was still complaining about how harsh Jimin had been.

“Yah, exactly what did you want to do that you dragged me here like that!”

“Sunmi, stop it for a moment. Please.”

“What, first you throw me here, and now you want me to shut up?”

“Please Sunmi,” Jimin said in a whisper.

“Kai! Do you think my omma will like this?”

*Hmm…. Where have I heard the name Kai before?*Sunmi asked herself.