Sunset

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“This place is sooooo nice!!” Sunmi exclaimed as soon as she saw the hotel they would be staying at the next couple of days.

“I told you you would love it,” Xiumin said.

“But… I know you’ve already asked a hundred times, but I really have to make sure… Is it really ok for you to be taking this break? Don’t you have to practice for end of year award shows? Furthermore, can I be here?” Sunmi asked.

“As we’ve answered hundreds of times, yes. We are pretty sure no one should recognize us here and the company decided to give us this holidays because of our success with Growl promotions.” Suho said, “don’t worry and enjoy it.”

“I love the fact that it’s November and it’s not cold,” Chen sighed, “ if only Korea’s weather was like this.”

The hotel was located by the beach. Most rooms had view to the beautiful beach with its white sand and blue seas. Sunmi was able to see parent’s playing with their children or lovers embracing each other. She could also see the city in the distance, the silhouette of skyscrapers and tiny lights.

“If only I could live here,” Sunmi dreamily sighed, “this is paradise.”

“I know,” Jimin said, “I am so happy Taemin decided to bring me along. Gongchan oppa didn’t want me to come…”

“Oppa didn’t want me to come either. He said EXO fans would eat me alive. Oppas, why don’t they understand we can be on our own without dying…”

Jimin was about to answer Sunmi, but there was a knock. Jimin went to open the door.

“If you keep complaining about us you won’t have time to play around,” Jinyoung said.

“Ok, we will change and go down in a second,” Sunmi said.

Yes, B1A4 was also with them. After a really long and tiring year it was finally time to relax. They planned a trip overseas and after waiting for about a month, it was finally time to go.

 

“Where are we going first?” Sunmi said as soon as she reached the first floor. She was wearing a simple green dress. Jimin was also there and she was wearing shorts and a shirt, Taemin couldn’t stop looking at her, which made Gongchan glare at Taemin.

EXO was also unable to get their eyes away of Sunmi.

“How about going to eat first?” Kai suggested.

Everyone agreed.

They finished eating with Chanyeol almost dying because of the hot food and decided to walk to the beach.

 

“The sun is almost setting,” Chen said, “we can’t miss it! Hurry up!”

“They’ve told me if you watch the sunset with someone you love in here, your love will last forever,” Taemin said, “we can’t let this opportunity pass by!” He turned to look at Jimin with shining eyes.

“Calm down guys,” Gongchan and Jinyoung chorused. “Don’t be so impatient, there’s still some time left,” Jinyoung said. “And please don’t be so emotive about it, it scares me,” Gongchan said.

Eventually they reached the beach, and just in time for the sunset. It was really beautiful. A sky of different colors in front of their eyes. Pink, purples, reds, yellows, oranges…

“Oppa!” Sunmi said, 17 heads turned around, “shall we take a picture? All of us together!”

“That’s a great idea,” Kai exclaimed.

They asked one of the tourists to take the picture for them, and the picture was taken seconds before the sun disappeared in the horizon.

 

Have you ever seen 13 people riding the same taxi? The taxi driver neither… To go back to the hotel they decided to take taxis because it was already too late, but all of the members wantedto go with Sunmi, in the end 13 people where sqeezed into the same car.

“Are you sure you are comfortable this way?” the taxi driver asked, “I can call my colleague and he should arrive in less than five minutes.”

“There’s no need,” Baekhyun said, “we are more than comfortable this way!” He grinned; he had been able to get the sit right besides Sunmi.

The ride back to the hotel was 20 minutes long, and by the time they finally arrived, everyone was hurting. 10 people were squeezed in the back sits while three people were stacked in the front sit.

“Finally back!!” Sunmi stretched her back and looked around to see if everyone else had managed to get out of the car as well. “You should start thinking more logically? How could you possibly try to fit 13 people in a single taxi?!” Sunmi asked when she made sure everyone was out.

“We save money and we get to be with you, that’s enough of a reason, don’t you think so?” Kai asked, everyone mechanically nodded their heads as if someone else was moving it for them.

“There’s no way to communicate with you when you set your minds to something,” Sunmi sighed, “I will go back to my room first.”

When Sunmi took her first step, EXO followed her. The same happened with her second, third, fourth fifth…. step.

“Why are you following me?” Sunmi snapped when she reach her rooms door and EXO was about to follow her into the room.

“We were planning to sleep with you,” Chen simply said.

Sunmi smiled sarcastically, “I don’t think that will be happening any time soon, just go back t sleep ok?” She startw

es redirecting each member on the direction back to their own rooms.

But… they are EXO, they can’t give up so easily.

 

“Finally!” Sunmi sighed “time to sleep!” She stretched and yawned, then three her body and the soft bed she had been yearning for all day long.

Suddenly, Jimin’s phone started ringing. She looked at the callers ID and saw it was EXO, she decided to answer the call outside so she wouldn’t disturb her friend who was almost asleep. Jimin answered the phone as she closed the door behind her.

“Hello?”

“Hi!” Sehun’s voice could be heard on the other side of the line, it was clear he was eager for something.

“May I ask why you are calling me at this time? Shouldn’t you be sleeping?” Jimin was clearly annoyed, “or at the very least allow me to sleep?”

“I think you shouldn’t be so angry at us for calling, we want to make a deal with you,” Chen suspiciously said, a little mystery on his voice. That definitely called Jimin’s attention.

“So… what’s the deal?”

“Let’s change rooms!” 12 full grown guys cheered excitedly at the other end of the call.

“You can spend a romantic night alone with Taemin, and we can go into Sunmi’s room, how about it?” Chanyeol said. Jimin could clearly picture him in her mind, saying it as he smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Jinyoung and Sunmi will definitely kill me tomorrow morning, but I think it’s fair enough,” Jimin said, “Sunmi is about to fall asleep, so wait five more minutes and come, ok?”

“OK!” the 12 guys answered.

 

Exactly five minutes after the phone call, the members appeared at Sunmi’s and Jimin’s room’s door. Jimin gave Suho the keys and he gave her their room’s key, more exactly, Taemin’s rooms. He was sharing it with Sehun and Kai.

“Are you sure you can fit all 13 of you into one room?” Jimin asked, slightly worried, as she started walking towards Taemin’s room.

“Don’t worry, we will be just fine. Remember we fitted 13 people into a single taxi!” Lay said, anticipation clear in his voice.

 

 

 

I didn't update for so much time! I've been so busy with with exams and projects I've had to finish... But, I can finally say this story is coming to an end! There will be one (maximum) two more chapters! I hope you have enjoyed this story so far.