ed

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Suho oppa, I should be the one to pay for them, I am the one who’s going to use it anyways!” Sunmi protested.

“I made you come to play with me, so just let me,” Suho said as he tried to push Sunmi away to give his credit card to the cashier who was already staring at the weird couple that had just entered the sports shop.

The guys had made the girl try on the entire shop, and when the girl had decided what to buy (after much thinking), the guys had told her he would buy them all for her.

Suho finally succeeded giving the card, so Sunmi had to accept the fact that he would be paying.

“I really don’t need the whole lot of clothes,” Sunmi said, trying to convince Suho to buy only one set, “I won’t play much golf anyways. I don’t even know how to play…”

“Don’t worry, I will teach you today. Then you can come with me every time I come to play. To be able to come every time you will need lots of clothes. See? Oh, and do you have a swim suite with you?”

“I don’t, you never told me we would be swimming!”

“I thought about it just now. We should get you a swim suite,” Suho said, looking around the shop. After that, the same process that happened with the golf clothes repeated itself.

 

Back at EXO’s dorm, the other 11 members were incredibly bored.

“What should we do?” Sehun asked no one in particular.

“I am bored!” Tao whined.

“Suho hyung must be having so much fun right now,” Chanyeol moaned.

“Suho hyung!” ten members cried out at the same time.

“Let’s follow him and see what he does with Sunmi. We can even make him a couple of pranks!” Chen voiced out what everyone was thinking.

 

“I will teach how to swing first,” Suho said, getting behind Sunmi and taking her hands between his so that he could instruct the movement to her.

They practiced the swing a couple of times,  but soon enough, Suho started leaning more and more towards Sunmi until there was no space between their bodies. He dropped her hands, and put his arms around her. His head on the nape of her neck.

Suddenly, Suho felt a small object land on his head, knocking him to the ground. When he came back to his senses, he saw a golf ball a couple of centimeters away from him.

“Suho oppa! Are you ok?” Sunmi frantically asked, she had read that golf balls could easily kill people.

“Yes….. Did you see where that ball came from?” he asked.

“No, I was… well, too caught up in the moment to notice anything else,” Sunmi said, turning 50 shades of red.

“I will have to go talk to the manager about security when we are finished.”

 

“I don’t think that ball could have killed anyone,” Kris said from their hiding place.

“At least we were able to make them come apart,” Kai said, “who knows what could have happened if we didn’t.”

“Ugh! Why did Suho hyung had to get the first date right after Sunmi said she liked us??” Kyungsoo asked.

“There’s nothing we can do about that now, just keep following them!” Xiumin commanded.

 

Luckily there were no more incidents until they were finished with all 18 holes; this was mainly because nothing else happened between Suho and Sunmi. After finishing with golf, they decided to go to swim.

“Do you know how to swim?” Suho asked Sunmi.

“Uhmm… really basics, I can barely float a little, but that’s enough to stay alive. Do you know how to float facing upwards? Can you teach me?” she asked.

“Of course. Lie down,” he said as he helped Sunmi lift her body, and when it was lifted he gave her support so she wouldn’t sink.

“Now try to relax all the muscles in your body. But you should try to keep your head and neck up, by doing that, your body will float.”

Once again, Suho couldn’t help but start leaning towards Sunmi’s body, it was like she was a magnet dragging him towards her. Sunmi had her eyes closed, trying to relax.

He started to get more and more near, so that their lips were about to touch.

 

“Hey! He’s going to kiss her!!”Baekhyun hissed.

“What should we do?” Chen panicked.

“You should really stop following them, Suho hyung never followed to any date, and I am sure he never will,” Lay disapprovingly said.

“If you disapprove so much of this, why are you following us?” Tao asked.

“So that I can stio you if you are going to do anything silly,” Lay explained.

“Guys, guys! Their lips are about to touch!!” Sehun whispered.

“Let’s just go and pretend we came here because we were too bored, and we forgot Suho would be bringing Sunmi here,” Kris suggested.

 

Suho’s was about to kiss Sunmi, he was unable to stop himself. She looked so beautiful with the red swim suite he had gotten her, and she was already in his arms. But the second before their lips touched, the other  eleven EXO members appeared out of nowhere, making him immediately move away from the girl.

“What are you doing here?” Suho asked, letting go of Sunmi, who surprisingly didn’t realize and kept floating on her own.

“We were really bored, and decided to come here for a swim,” Xiumin innocently said.

“In jeans and sweaters?” Suho skeptically asked.

“Uhmm, why not?” Kai said.

“Sunmi! We are here!” Chanyeol cried, trying to change topics, and realizing the girl was unaware of their presence.

“Oh, hi,” she waved, “when did you arrive?”

“Just now. Did you have fun?” asked Lay.

“Yes! Except for the fact that Suho oppa almost loses his head because of a gold ball.”

“You are making things bigger than they were!” Tao said before thinking about his words, “it was just a light hit!”

“And how do you know?” Suho asked.

“Hey! We should be going home now,” Chen said, “It is already getting late, why don’t we go together?”

“Chen oppa’s right. It is getting really late, we should get going,” said Sunmi.

“Ok, just allow us to get dry and change,” Suho said.

 

“You followed us all day, right’” Suho asked once they had taken Sunmi home, and where back in their dorm.

“Hyung! Of course we didn’t,” Kyungsoo said.

“Don’t lie to me!” the leader said, scaring everyone, he seemed really angry. “I respected all of your dates with her, I should be extremely angry with all of you!.... But I am actually thankful. Who knows what would have happened if you didn’t stop me all those times. Today you did a good job,” he said, leaving eleven perplexed guys at the living room, walking back to his own room.