A Brother's Advice

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

Finally, B1A4 was given a well deserved break from promotions before they had to start working on their next comeback. Jinyoung decided to go back home for the couple of days and spend time with his family. He had been away for so long and he missed them sooo much.

“Omma! Appa! I am home!” Jinyoung said as he entered the house.

“Oh, Jinyoung? You are here!” Sunmi asked, throwing herself into her brother’s arms. She was surprised to see her oppa at home, but still immensely happy. She saw the luggage bags and immediately realized he was going to be staying home for some time before going back to the dorm.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung also went to greet Jinyoung. After settling into his room, Jinyoung went to the kitchen to help his mother cook breakfast.

“Omma! Do you need any help?” he called out as he walked towards the kitchen.

“That’s my son,” Mrs. Jung said, “I think you can help cutting those vegetables.”

Soon, Jinyoung was finished cutting and he decided to go search for Sunmi. It had been a really long time since he had the chance to talk with his little sister. As soon as he had entered the house he noticed some changes with Sunmi. He could notice she had thought a little more about her clothes and she was taking more care of herself.

 

“Sunmi, can I go in?” Jinyoung asked as he arrived at Sunmi’s room, she was working on her homework.

“Of course, I was just about to go ask you about something,” Sunmi said.

“Ha, you are kidding, right? You know I will never know something you don’t know,” Jinyoung said.

“No, it’s not about this homework… Well, I don’t know where to start, I am in a strange situation right now.”

“I think it would be good to start from the beginning.”

So, Sunmi started to tell the entire story to her brother. How the Exo members had come to her and asked her to date them. How she had accepted because Jimin had convinced her to do so. How she tried to keep being cold at them, but they were slowly getting to her.

“So? I don’t see the problem,” said Jinyoung.

“How come you don’t see the problem? Do I have to spell it out for you do understand?”

“I guess that would be useful.”

“I think I might be starting to like them? But I am not sure…”

“I still don’t see it Sunmi,” Jinyoung said.

“I am starting to LIKE them oppa, LIKE. Don’t you understand. There’s 12 of them, and I might like every single one of them, but I don’t want to like them!!” Sunmi exclaimed a little too loudly.

“No need to be so hysterical. I understand you might be a little uncomfortable with the situation right now, but you don’t need to be so stressed out.”

“How can I not stress out? I hated them just a couple of weeks ago! And I would like to still do so!” Sunmi said.

“That I don’t understand… Why wouldn’t you want to like them? They are really nice guys, and if you wanted to date any of them I would approve.”

“I really don’t know what to do with my feelings, I can’t solve them. I usually know the answer to questions, and it makes me nervous not to know the answer to this one.”

“Don’t worry, we can’t know the answer to every question in life,” Jinyoung said, trying to use the correct words to make his sister feel better (although he still couldn’t quite understand the drama), “but we can learn the answer. Just keep going to this silly dates of yours, and you will eventually get the answer you want.”

“Alright. That was not the answer I was expecting, but thank you anyways. But… don’t you feel protective?” Sunmi asked.

“Why would I feel that way?”

“Your little sister is dating 12 different guys at the same time, don’t you feel like it shouldn’t be that way?”

“I already told you, they are nice guys, I don’t mind having 12 other guys to help me protect my sister,” Jinyoung explained.