Love...???

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

The 12 guys sneaked into Sunmi’s room, trying not to make any sound so she wouldn’t awake. If anyone was watching it would have been hilarious. 12 of Korea’s most popular and soothed for men trying their best not to make any sound because they were afraid of one sleeping girl.

Suddenly, a boom could be heard all around the room. Everyone turned around to see Tao picking up a book from the floor. “How is it that even with your ninja skills you can’t try not to make things fall down!” Kris hissed.

“Sorry!” Tao exclaimed, making a sound even louder than the one the book made as it hit the ground.

“Tao!” everyone groaned in unison, making a sound even louder than Tao’s.

By then, Sunmi was sure someone had crept into her room. She was groggily trying to search for the switch to turn on the lights, hitting several objects on her way there.

“Who is there?” she quietly asked, clearly still asleep and evidently angry about the fact that her sleep was being disturbed.

“Sunmi! Can you please turn on the lights?” Luhan asked, “we can’t see anything. We are EXO.”

“EXO? What are you guys doing here at this time?,” Sunmi asked. After hitting the phone right onto the ground Sunmi found the bedside lamp’s switch. She turned to see that the bed besides hers was empty, “and what did you do with Jimin?”

“I believe she’s in a much better place right now,” Kai smirked.”

Sunmi thought about it for a moment and then realized what he was talking about.

“She sold me out for Taemin right?”

“Hmm.. you are pretty quick,” Kris said.

“Nowadays you can’t believe in anyone…. Anyways, what are you doing here?”

“What do you think we will be doing at this time of the night?” Xiumin asked, “Of course we are here to sleep!”

“You really like squeezing with each other don’t you?”

“As long as it’s you,” D.O smiled, “anything’s alright.” He raised his hands, making a big circle with them as he said so.

 

“I should stop allowing you to do this,” Sunmi said as Baekhyun and Lay tried to get as close to her as they could. Suho, Xiumin and Luhan where lying on Jimin’s bed and the rest of EXO was lying on the ground in make-do beds they did with blankets.

“No, I think you would never be able to deny us, you must accept that every time we do this your heart starts beating faster, doesn’t it?” Lay said.

Sunmi didn’t answer.

“See how you can’t answer, Lay must be right!” Sehun triumphantly said.

A tint of pink could be seen on Sunmi’s cheeks, she quickly tried to change topics, “You guys said you where here to sleep, so stop talking and go to sleep right now! I am dead tired!”

“Hmm… See she’s even trying to change topics!” Suho exclaimed.

“And I thought Joonmyun was the most sensible one here,” Sunmi sighed in defeat.

“Come on, just say we are right,” Tao pouted.

“Alright, alright. Let’s be truthful. Which girl wouldn’t want 12 handsome guys following her and openly showing that they like her? I thought we had made things clear in China. Guys, I’ve grown to love you and I wouldn’t hope any of these to be different.”

“I think that’s a new confession altogether, you never told us you loved us,” Minseok said.

Sunmi didn’t know how to answer to this. She really didn’t expect those words to come out of . She only wanted to express her gratefulness and appreciation, she didn’t know she would confess her love to all twelve members in this type of situation.

“Oh, stop teasing her,” Luhan said in a moment of maturity, “we love you too. Go to sleep, we can continue this conversation some other day.”

Right after Luhan’s words, Sunmi crept under her blanket and didn’t come out for the rest of the night, although she was not able to fall asleep. Who could when being hugged by Byun Baekhyun and Zhang Yixing.

 

 

Right when Sunmi was drifting into dreamland, she heard voices and realized Baekhyun and Lay where not cuddling against her anymore. She slowly poked her head out of the blanket and saw the 12 members of EXO sitting on the ground, looking extremely serious.

“The day is closer day by day,” Chen sighed.

“I know….. what are we going to do? How will we be able to part ways with her? Can you imagine her being with only one of us as the rest can only watch?” Suho asked to no one in particular, “that would seriously kill me.”

"If only we lived in a country where polygamy is allowed, that would solve all of our problems,” Chanyeol longingly said.

“It’s not only about us,” Kai said, “haven’t you realized Sunmi has already forgotten that she will have to choose? I can see she’s grown fond of all of us equally, she wouldn’t be able to choose only one. Specially knowing she has to reject 11 of us.”

Kai words were Sunmi’s breaking point. She stated crying, and was unable to quiet her sobs. They could be heard all around the room, so they approach Sunmi’s bed. D.O slowly took the blanket away and saw a weeping Sunmi.

All 12 members became immediately worried.

“Did you have a nightmare?” Suho asked.

“I think what happened is really clear. She heard out conversation,” Sehun said matter of factly.

“Is that what happened?” Luhan asked, concern written all over his face.

“Y-Y-Yes… I can’t even think about leaving any of you! Why did you do this to me? Why will you make me choose?! Why did you have to make me love all of you?!” Sunmi cried.

EXO tried making Sunmi calm down, and they were somewhat successful. They brought her down to the floor and made her lay down with all 12 of them around her.

“We are not gone, ok? We will never be gone,” Baekhyun said.

“Why are you even thinking about that? I am sure we will come up with something,” Chen said.

“We can talk about this again once we are back in korea. For now we should enjoy our trip, ok?” Chanyeol said.

Sunmi was still sobbing a little, but a lot better. “I guess you are right. Thinking about that right now won’t help us… But… I don’t know if I will be able to ignore it now that I’ve thought about it…..”

And she fell asleep in 12 wonderful men’s hands.