Music Bank

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Hyung!! Do you believe in love at first sight? Because I think I have totally fallen for Sunmi shi. The moment I met her with my eyes, I knew she was the one for me!” Kai exclaimed, “I totally felt like it was my responsibility to take care of her and make sure nothing happened to her.”

After hearing those words, Luhan and Lay decided to not say their thoughts out loud. At least for the time, it was better to just keep it to themselves so they just ignored what Kai said.

“Hyung! Aren’t you going to answer, it is the first time since I became a trainee that I actually feel this for a girl, aren’t going to encourage me to go for it or something like that?”

“Kai, I think that you should forget about Sunmi. You are a rising star right now, she might ruin your career, and also, she will be hated by all your fan girls, you wouldn’t do that to her would you?” Luhan said, trying to convince Kai that Sunmi was no good for him although he didn’t believe it himself.

“Then why did you invite her to go to our comeback stage?” Kai asked.

“I want to prove her wrong. I wanted to show her what EXO is capable of, just that,” he said it totally knowing he was not telling the truth, he also wanted to see her again.

“Sorry hyung, but this time I won’t be able to listen to what you say. Today I will make this stage the best I’ve done, and make her totally fall for me. As for the crazy fan girls, I will totally protect her from them, she will be untouchable.”

What Kai didn’t know was that both Luhan and Lay were feeling exactly the same way, and that they wouldn’t allow him to have her without a fight.

 

“Jung Sunmi!! Where are you?!?!” Jimin yelled while walking through Myeongdong streets. If she wanted to be ready for 5, she had to leave quickly, but Sunmi was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly, Jimin’s phone started ringing. ~She’s a mamamamachine, she’s a mamamamachine~~~ It was Sunmi.

“JUNG SUNMI!! WHERE ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU ESCAPE THE SHOP LIKE THAT?! I’ve been looking for you like crazy since about an hour ago!!”

“I am sorry, as soon as I exit the shop, oppa called me, he told me he needed to see me at home. And you know I haven’t been able to see him since a long time ago. So now I am at home, I thought you would be having fun stalking your idols, especially your dear Kai, so I decided not to call you until I was sure you would have scared them away with your unstoppable fangirling.”

“Yah! Don’t be so meanie! Anyway, Luhan oppa told me that I should take you t-”

“Tell him to forget it, I am not going to meet them anywhere. I already made plans with Jinyoung oppa. You go alone, I know you will love to do so. Anyways, if I don’t go, you will have them all for yourself.”

At this point, Jimin knew Sunmi had a point. She decided to stop bugging her, and let her spent the evening with her oppa while she went to watch Music Bank live. It sounded like a good conclusion.

What Jimin totally forgot was that her oppa Gongchan was also promoting with B1A4, and so he would also be in the show. So if Gongchan was going to be there, Jinyoung would also be there, if Jinyoung was there, Sunmi was also going to be there.

 

To avoid having another incident as the one earlier in the train station, Kai decided to call their manager to come for them in the van. Then they called the other 3 to tell them where they would be waiting for the van to come for them.

Luhan’s predictions were right. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun where late, and were being chased by a group of screaming teenage girls. They had been escaping from them all this time, since really, everyone heard Sehun’s scream.

“See? I told you he would probably come back whining,” Luhan said.

“Well, we never said you were not right, I mean, it’s maknae Oh Sehun we are speaking about here,” Kai said.

"Yah!! Hyung don't bully me like that, I am sure that if it had happened to you, you wouldn’t be whining, but crying!!!!" Sehun defended himself.

"Both of you stop it right now!! Kai, don't make Sehun cry just before our comeback stage! Sehun, please don't try defending yourself because you are just making yourself more laughable," Luhan tried making the two maknaes stop bickering

"Yes! You should both listen to Luhan hyung's words of wisdom, he is totally right!" Baekhyun said as if he was never told of by Luhan.

"Baekhyun!! Please don't act as if you are an angel, when you fight with Sehun, you are worse than Kai," Luhan lectured Baekhyun.

Soon, it was already time for EXO to be having their comeback stage. In queue, Jimin was at exactly 5 pm outside the main entrance of music bank.

Actually, audience entered the building at 3 pm so that they could watch the practice performances, but Luhan purposely chose that time so that they would be able to get in backstage without people knowing and without the fans coming behind Luhan.

What they didn't know was that at the same time, Jinyoung was getting his sister into the audience. 

As soon as Luhan saw Jimin walking towards him, he realized that Sunmi was not with her, but he was not going to be a jerk with Jimin by not letting her in. Although, he had to find out why Yoonhee decided not to come.

“Annyeonghaseyo Jimin shi, but- why are you here alone?”

“Uhmm…. Sunmi said she already had promised her oppa to spend the evening with him, so she couldn’t come along. You see, Sun-”

“Jimin shi, what about explaining once we are inside, people might see us and start having incorrect ideas.”

“Oh- ok.”

Luhan guided Jimin inside through the people, the artists and the staff until they reached EXO’s dressing room.

Jimin almost had a heart attack, every single EXO member was inside, it was like paradise for any EXO fan, but she really tried to control her excitement to that they wouldn’t think she was just another crazy fan.

“Hey guys, this is Jimin shi,” Luhan introduced, receiving confused looks from Kai and Lay. They were asking themselves why only Jimin was there.

The other EXO members also looked slightly confused since Luhan, Kai and Lay had been spamming about this wonderful girl they had invited to the live show, but they had said that her name was Sunmi, not Jimin.

Luhan gave Kai and Lay a look which expressed ‘Stay quiet for now, she will explain later’. EXO was going to be the 8th artist to present, just before B1A4, so the members started having a slight chat with Jimin.

Right after introduction, (which weren’t quite necessary for Jimin), Luhan dragged Lay, Kai and Jimin outside for a moment.

“So, why didn’t Sunmi shi come?” Kai asked, “nothing bad happened to her right?”

“No, she said she already had appointments with her oppa,” Luhan explained.

“Yes, her oppa has a really busy job, so she never gets to see him, everytime she gets an opportunity to meet with him, she will take advantage of it.”

 

“So… Jimin shi, we would like to know who your bias is….” Baekhyun said once the four entered the dressing room again, “you see, there’s a constant competing amongst ourselves to see who’s the most popular one between our fans.”

“Ehmm… I would prefer to keep that information to myself,” Jimin shyly said, she didn’t want Kai to know she had a huge crush on him.

“Come on, as of now, Luhan, Sehun and me are in a tie, you might make the difference,” Kai said elbowing Jimin on her sides, and winking at her.

“I think all of you are really talented, but if I were to choose one of you I think it would be Kai shi,” Jimin revealed.

“I knew it! It was all those teasers Kai had!!” Chen whined.

Time went on like this until it was EXO’s time to present, up till then, they hadn’t felt the tension of being so near their first comeback stage since debut, buy when they were a couple of minutes away from the event, they could feel their stomachs turning into a knot.

 

“WE ARE ONE!!” EXO chorused as they went into stage, but as soon as Luhan, Kai and Lay put a foot on the stage, they spotted the girl they had been waiting to meet the last couple of hours.

 

 

I don't think I will be able to update in about two weeks since I've got my final exams coming real soon. Although I think I might manage one more chapter next week!

Support by susbscribing and commenting! Please upvote if you really like it!