Prank

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

EXO had been extremely busy with schedules since their comeback, but soon came Sunday, they day they had been waiting for the entire week. It was going to be the first drawing to see who would have the first date with Sunmi.

Everyone was hoping for it to be them, but the possibility was one out of twelve, so they tried to keep remembering themselves that even if they were not going to be first, they would probably have some time with Sunmi at some point.

Sunmi was going to go to EXO’s dorm this time, EXO had asked her to do so, and it had been extremely difficult to convince her to do so. She had told them it was them who wanted to date her, and not her, so they should come to her house, but only one of them was going to be able to spend the day with her, and so theirs manager didn’t allow them to go out.

They still couldn’t understand how the sweet and cute Sunmi that they had seen when saying goodbye at her the day of the paintball had disappeared and come back to the cold Sunmi.

Actually, EXO’s manager still wasn’t aware of EXO’s plans with Sunmi, he thought she was just a friend which they liked to spend their time with. Never had they thought they were having a crush on her.

Anyways, now Sunmi was standing at EXO’s doorstep, waiting for them to open the door.

But…….. When the door was opened, she didn’t see the well presented guys she had seen the past couple of days, but instead saw guys in their boxers lazily walking around the house, some didn’t even have a shirt on, others were standing in front of a mirror shaving.

What had happened? Chen and Baekhyun had been there. They had changed the hour in every single clock in the dorm to one hour earlier. EXO had decided to tell Sunmi to come to their dorm at  9 in the morning, but all of their clock were only pointing at 8, they all thought they still had one more hour to prepare, and were still wearing their sleeping clothes, all except for Chen and Baekhyun.

All the members had been asking themselves why the group’s clowns were so busy when they still had one hour to go. Now they knew why.

Chen had been the one to open the door, and without thinking of the other members invited her in, but Sunmi didn’t react. She was froze in her place, hands over her eyes.

“Sunmi, you should open your eyes and come in,” Chen said with a triumphant grin on his face.

Just then, Baekhyun came walking out of his bedroom while making his hair.

“Sunmi, hi, you should come in,” he said.

Suddenly Chanyeol came and looked at Sunmi apologetically before closing the door.

In the background Sunmi could see the EXO member’s voices shouting at each other.

“But…… Wasn’t Sunmi supposed to come in about an hour?!” Sehun panicked.

“Sehun ah, it’s already nine fifteen, she’s not early, she’s even 15 minutes late,” Baekhyun said while trying to contain his laughter.

Everyone caught on this.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!” Sunmi could hear Kris’ voice at the other side of the door, “WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK YOU AREE DOING?!? WHAT DID YOU DO?!”

“I wasn’t alone in this,” Sunmi could hear Baekhyun’s scared voice, “Chen was the first one to come up with the idea!”

“KIM JONGDAE!! IT’S NOT FUN!!”

“I am sorry to say this, but hyung, this is the funniest this I’ve done in aaaageeesss.”

“YES, YOU TH-”

“Kris, you can rant at them all you want when Sunmi is gone, but right now, she is listening to everything we are saying, and we are making a lady wait. We shall hold an execution for Chen and Baekhyun later today (as soon as possible he said for himself) but for now just go and try to make yourselves presentable as fast as possible,” Suho demanded.

“OKAY” the EXO members said, and Sunmi could the sound of footstep.

“Chen, Baekhyun. Make sure to entertain Sunmi while we are trying to make ourselves look reasonable!” Suho said.

*if they act so cute, how will I be able to keep hating them?* Sunmi asked herself as she listened to the members talking.

When Baekhyun went to open the door for Sunmi to come in, he realizes she was laughing to herself, and had a light tint of red on her cheeks.