Video Games, Movies and Take-out Food

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Do you like video games?” Chen asked as soon as the other 11 members were out of the dorm.

“Where are they going? Shouldn’t we be the ones to go out?” Sunmi asked.

“No, today we are staying at the dorm. You are always forced to do something new, so I asked Jinyoung hyung what you liked doing at home… He told me you loved playing video games with him, and then staying up the entire night watching movies, so that’s more or less what I’ve got planned for today,” Chen explained.

“That sounds wonderful, oppa hasn’t had much time to spend with me lately, it will be so much fun,” Sunmi said looking forward to it.

“It’s good you think it’s a good idea, I was nervous about what you would think about staying here…”  said Chen.

They decided to get some snacks and drinks, and set them on Chen’s room’s table.

“Why is the console in your room?” Sunmi asked, “don’t the others like playing games as well?”

“There’s one in the living room, but I decided to buy one for myself. The others don’t take proper care of it, and it’s pretty much stopped working already. I don’t let them touch mine…”

“They don’t look so destructive, I would never be able to imagine Lay destroying something.”

“Maybe it’s not ALL of them, but I prefer to keep mine away from them.”

“I guess I can understand that feeling,” Sunmi said.

 

After playing a couple of different games, Sunmi winning over Chen in most of them (although he did let her win a couple of them when he saw she was really engrossed in the game). The day was gone before they could even realize it.

“Look, it’s already late,” Chen said, pointing at the window, where light used to pour in from.

“Hmm, I didn’t even realize time passing by,” Sunmi yawned, stretching her limbs, cramped from sitting on the floor for too long.

“Are you hungry?” Chen asked.

“Why do I feel like every time I am with you guys, this same question pops out over and over again,” Sunmi laughed.

“Of course it should pop out over and over again. Eating is a really important part of life,” Chen said matter of factly, “also one of the most enjoyable ones.”

“I guess you are right.”

“Do you like Chinese take-out?”

“Anything’s ok with me.”

 

Half an hour later it was about time for the other members to go back to the dorm. It was also about time for the food to start arriving.

“Today was so fun,” Sunmi said.

“I also found a couple of movies we can watch together with the other members,” Chen said.

“Alright, I should call back home to tell my parents I will be late today.”

 

“We are back!!” Kris said as he entered the dorm.

“I smell foooood!” Sehun said.

“Hi Sunmi,” the eleven guys chorused as soon as they realized the girl was still in their dorm.

“Hi, guys,” the girl answered.

“Sunmi is saying over-night. Oh, and there are a couple of bags on the kitchen counter, there’s food inside,” Chen said.

 

After they finished eating the food, they settled up on the living room to watch the movies Chen had prepared. There was every genre you could imagine. They watched them one by one, always having people fighting to decide who should sit besides Sunmi. They stayed up till well into the night.

“I’m tired,” Sehun said, “schedule these days has been no joke!”

“And you still find time to spend with me?” Sunmi asked, surprised.

“Of course, we will always find time to spend with you, no matter how busy we are,” Lay said.

“You shouldn’t neglect your job!” Sunmi sternly said, then she softened, “but I really appreciate the thought, thank you.” She blushed slightly.

“I still can’t get over your blushing face,” Baekhyun said.

“Remembered the first time you came to the dorm, and you were just angry at everything, and we opened the door and you blushed?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes, I remember. At that time I was still angry at you guys, and no matter how many times I say sorry, I don’t think I can make up for it,” Sunmi sheepishly said.

“You don’t have to make up for anything,” Suho said.

“Please not bring that subject up again, let’s just bury it and forget about it,” Tao said.

“I think that would be the best thing to do,” Sunmi agreed.

 

Halfway through a romantic movie, Sunmi fell asleep on the couch, her head leaning on Kai’s shoulder.

“She’s asleep,” Kai whispered.

“We should also go to sleep, tomorrow we have a really packed schedule,” Xiumin said.

“Do we just leave her here?” Sehun asked.

“Let’s bring some blankets and cover her with them, that should be enough,” Kyungsoo said.

“Alright,” Luhan went to search for the blankets.

 

Next morning, Sunmi woke up to find a post-it stuck to her face.

‘Chen,’ she thought to herself.

‘Today we have a schedule early in the morning so we had to leave before you could wake up (we couldn’t wake you up, you are just too cute while you sleep). Yesterday you fell asleep halfway through the movie. There’s food in the kitchen. Have breakfast before you leave! ^-^’  - EXO

And so Sunmi followed the instructions. She had breakfast and quickly went back home. Without the guys in the dorm, everything was just too empty.