Jung Sunmi

When All 12 Members Fall for Her

“Sunmi!!” Mrs. Jung’s voice could be heard through the entire house, “Jimin is here!! Come out right now!!”

It was a Saturday morning, and the thing Sunmi least wanted to do was getting up her nice and warm bed. But she had to.

She had promised Jimin that she would go with her shopping to Myeongdong, though she was actually dreading this day to come. She only accepted to come because of Jimin’s unstoppable “pleases”.

She totally hated fashion, she couldn’t understand it at all, but a promise was a promise, and Sunmi was not someone to break promises.

Of course, there’s also the fact that before Jinyoung debuted, her family didn’t have enough money  to buy new clothes, and she just used her omma’s old clothes, or the cheapest clothes she could find, not bothering whether  she liked them or not.

How she would love if her oppa was able to go with her, he did have that fashion sense she didn’t have, but Jinyoung was busy trying to compose a new song for B1A4’s new album, the company decided to let him compose the title track.

Lately he had been extremely busy with B1A4’s promotions, together with Jimin’s oppa, Chansik.

Now, he didn’t even have time to come visit home.

“Sunmi!! If you don’t come out right now, I am going in!!” Jimin’s scream distracted Sunmi from her string of thoughts.

“Well, come in if you want to, I am going to stay five more minutes in bed!!”

Suddenly, Sunmi’s rooms door burst open, and Jimin appeared through the doorway.

“Sunmi, get up right now! You know we are not going to Myeongdong just to buy new things, we are also going be-”

“Yes, yes… I know, it’s like the nth time you’ve remembered. We are also going because of the rumors going around that your dearest EXO will be there today, right?”

“Right you are, so quickly get your lazy up, and start getting pretty in case we meet EXO.”

“I don’t want to get up, I told you I wanted to sleep a little more. Go and wait with omma outside.”

“If you are not getting up, I will have no mercy on you,” Jimin warned.

“Puh-lease, just look at yourself, you wouldn’t even be able to kill an ant, and you will hurt me?”

“Well, I tried warning you,” Jimin said while launching herself on Sunmi, and starting to tickle her. Those were not only her worst enemy, but her Achilles heel.

“STOP!! PLEASE, I WILL GET UP RIGTH NOW! JUST STOP IT!! GONG JIMIN!!”

“Ok, I will stop, but if you don’t come out quickly, wearing something decent, not those horrible clothes you wear every day, I will come back.”

“I like my clothes, they are decent,” Sunmi murmured under her breath.

“I HEARD THAT!”

Sunmi started searching in her wardrobe for what Jimin would call “decent” clothes, but in her vocabulary those clothes were just uncomfortable, and creation of a hypocrite society were looks where everything that mattered.

She could only find a dress, which was the kind of clothes she dreaded the most, but she couldn’t find anything else, so she would probably just throw that on.

Actually she looked really cute in it. It was a cute pink with a flower pattern on, but she just thought of anything that wasn’t pants as a pest. Shorts where always too short, skirts made people able to see you underwear, and dresses were just too complicated to put on and take off.

When she came out, Jimin smiled and gave her thumbs up. Then she forced her into some high heels she had brought for her.

Sunmi said goodbye to her omma and they headed to the bus stop to go to Myeongdong.