Chapter 9

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV.

“You’ve worked hard for today kids, class dismissed.” Mrs Hwang gave us a warm smile and packed her things. I stretched my body and yawned, when all of a sudden…

“YAH! Im Jae-na, when you yawn you’re supposed to cover your mouth!”

“Egumeonina!” I covered my mouth in a hurry and turned to the door.

 

There I saw, all 18 oppas standing at the classroom door, with Key oppa, no, umma, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

 

“You need to be more reserved Jae-na-ah, you’re a girl after all, you-” I ran over and hugged him, “Aigooooooo, umma-ah! I’m sorry~~~ Let’s go home now shall we?” I pulled on my best aegyo, “More dishes then.” Youngjae said while smirking. I widened my eyes, “MWO?! I had it in the morning!” “You can always do tomorrow’s,” said Dongwoo while high-fiving Sungjong. “Yah oppa!!!” L stepped forward and ruffled my hair, “ Shhh.. I’ll help you okay? Don’t tell them, Jonguppie agreed to help you too.” He winked. I beamed and nodded my head enthusiastically, “Oppa, Jonguppie oppa and you are still the best! Gomawo~” I looked at Jongup oppa and smiled, he nodded with his cute eye smile and gestured a sign for me to keep mum about it.

 

“Jae-na! Should oppa piggy back you home today? Hehe.” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“Ayeeee, jeongmallo?” I teased and tickled him at the sides. He laughed and in a swift move, he swept me off my feet and onto his back. His back felt strong and secured, I lied down and chuckled when suddenly, “Jae-na!” I looked back and saw Hyun Woo and Jung Ha, “Annyeong! See you tomorrow!” Jung Ha waved. I waved and smiled at them.

 

“You made new friends quickly huh?” Taemin oppa asked.

“Mm!” I said with a small smile. I can see Hoya oppa looking very worriedly at me, I then remembered the incident this morning. I turned back to him, patted my cheek, and mouthed “Gwenchana oppa”. He seemed to understand as he nodded while smiling. “Chulbal!” I pumped my fist in the air and laughed.

 


 

V’s POV.

Soon, school is over and I looked over to Hyun Jin, “Hey, you need a ride back home?” I smiled. “Oh, aniyo, gwenchana, I liked to walk home alone and listen to music.” She gave me a very happy smile. “Do you like music?” I asked. “Yes, very! It soothes me down.” She closed her eyes and breathed in the air dreamily, I grinned then flicked her forehead lightly in a playful manner. “Aigoo, what was that for?” She said while rubbing her forehead with her brown eyebrows knitted together. I chuckled, “You were day dreaming ajumma! Come on let’s go.”

 

We walked out of the classroom together. I walked her to the school gate a bade her farewell, just then a familiar black truck stopped in front of me and wind down the window, revealing Tao hyung, “Hop on Taehyung.” He gestured, I nodded and jumped on. I settled down beside Xiumin hyung and Chen hyung.

“Taehyung-ah, that girl just now, she is going to be a really good friend, I can see that, cherish her well araji?” Chen hyung said.

“Yes, she has a very nice personality, humble, well-mannered, she has very nice virtues, treat her well! You can see that she’s always getting bullied right?” Xiumin hyung added.

“Nae araso hyung, you guys sound like I’m getting a wife! Hahaha! Come to my house, We’ll have some fun time together?” The whole truck of people laughed and agreed as we travelled back to my house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Corner:

Thank you for reading!^^ *bows*