Chapter 10

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV.

First week of school passed by in a flash and it’s the sweet weekends. I decided to spend this weekend with my dear oppas. I opened my eyes and stretched my stiff body, ruffled my messy brown hair and flipped to the left side of the bed. Letting my feet slip onto my blue fluffy slippers, I walked to my opaque curtains and closed it tighter. The whole room was pitch black but, I’m used to it. The darkness assures me that I would be safe from the burning Sun.

I opened my room door and stepped into the room opposite mine. SHINee oppas first. I opened the white door and a pearlescent blue room welcomed me. Although it’s dark, I can faintly make out the bright turquoise colour. I walked over to the two bunk beds with a single bed in between them. I decided to wake Minho oppa first, he is the easiest among the 5. “Oppa,” I shook him. He stirred and his eyes fluttered open like a delicate butterfly. “Oh, Good morning Jae-na, what’s up?” He asked in his husky voice and I shook my head, “It’s a surprise!” I said, “Please wake the SHINee oppas up!” He nodded and stood up.

Next is the INFINITE oppas, I opened the grey door and entered another pitch black room, I slowly walked over to Sunggyu oppa and shook him, “Oppa, wake up,” I said. He gave a grunt and opened his eyes, “Wae? It’s the weekends Jae-na -ah.” “Precisely! That’s why I’m waking you guys up now!” I walked over to Woohyun oppa, “Oppa, wake up quick~” Knowing he cannot stand my aegyo, he gave in and woke up but not before pulling me down on the bed with him.

“AH! OPPA! Quick wake up~”

“Araso…. I’ll wake the members.”

“Yay! Kamsahamnida oppa!” I beamed and walked out of the room.

There, I braced myself for the toughest of them all, the B.A.P oppas. Luckily there was Jonguppie oppa to help me. I opened the neon green door and walked in, only to find Yongguk oppa already stretching himself, my rubbed my eyes to make sure I was not dreaming, “Oppa, good morning!” I said after making sure. He turned around, looked at me, and smiled, “You’re up early today!” He let out a low chuckle and said, “I couldn’t sleep when I’m hearing you wake the hyungs up, hahaha! Go and prepare, I’ll wake the rest,” “Mianhae oppa, Gomawo oppa!” I then grinned and skipped out of the room.

I hurriedly took a bath and washed up before slipping on my grey knitted sweater with black skinny jeans. I went downstairs to the kitchen and starting preparing sandwiches for today’s surprise picnic. Indoor picnic though, in a sheltered place I found online. I’m in a very good mood today because I loved picnics! Especially those with the oppas, it is always fun and enjoyable. I packed everything and went out of the kitchen, just in time to see the 18 casually dressed oppas walking down the stairs in a row. Sunggyu oppa was still sleepy, telekinecting a chair to carry him down the stairs. I laughed at the sight and clapped my hands. “Alright oppas! We’re going to… A PICNIC!” Their eyes shot open wide.

“Did you wake us all up just for this?” Onew oppa asked. I nodded sheepishly.

“You prepared all the food?” Junhong asked. I nodded again.

“Can it be eaten?” Youngjae oppa teased.

“YAH! Of course it can!”

“Araso, Kamsahamnida Jae-ah, we’re very happy, let’s go!” They all chorused.

We hopped onto the big black car and settled down. I showed Dongwoo oppa the map and he started to drive.

 


 

“Oppa, you sure you can do this?” I asked, trembling.

“Dongwoo-ah, why not let Yongguk hyung drive instead– AH STEER THE CAR TO THE RIGHT!!!!” Himchan screamed.

 

There’s a screech and a loud honk while Dongwoo oppa swerved the car to the side. We all huffed and panted, it seemed like a tornado past by us, leaving us in a topsy-turvy state.

 

“That is why you shouldn’t drive Dongwoo hyung!” Taemin whined.

“Aish, you guys are disturbing me! Of course I couldn’t concentrate!” He debated.

“Aish, just be careful and go!” Youngjae oppa said while laughing as he crossed his legs.

 

Just then, his pants rolled up a little and a faint bite mark appeared.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

It was the Full Moon night, vampires and werewolves were out hunting. Youngjae oppa decided not to, I don’t know why. He said he’ll be walking around and he knew how to protect himself. I then flew off to the forest. Not long later, I heard a familiar high frequency wave call. Youngjae oppa. My grey eyes shot open as I flew back at top speed just in time to see 2 wolves dash away. Werewolf. Youngjae oppa fell to the ground and return to his human form. I saw a huge bite mark on his leg.

 

I couldn’t wait anymore, the bite on his leg was bleeding profusely, I screamed in high frequency wave for help, in a second, Yongguk oppa and Sungyeol oppa flew here and realized what happened. They helped me carry him back home and settled him on the sofa, “Oppa! Quick, dip a towel into warm water and bring it here!” Sungyeol oppa held Youngjae oppa’s scratched arm and focused, a bright orange glow soon appeared and the scratch disappeared, leaving flawless looking skin.

 

Yongguk oppa rushed back and I wrapped the damp towel on Youngjae oppa’s leg and held it, focusing, a bright orange glow appeared and the bite mark stopped bleeding, but because the bit was too deep, it couldn’t fully recover. “Who is it?!” I screamed in frustration and ruffled my hair. How dare those wolves hurt my oppa. “A guy called… Kim…Taehyung… I saw his name… on the tag they have around their leg…” “Kim Taehyung, I’ll never forgive you.” I muttered as my brown eyes became grey and back to brown in a split second. Sungyeol oppa held my shoulder and I looked at him with frustrated eyes, he understood and nodded giving me a tight hug.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Jae-ah! Wae? Why did you zone out? We’re here!” Junhong oppa exclaimed. I snapped out of my trance and nodded while smiling. We ran towards the others and our beautiful weekend time started.


 

Author's Corner:

Long chapter~ Thank you for reading!^^ I've reached 200+ views!!!!!

 

tumblr_llr7k91Zz31qe7ekb.gif

 

tumblr_loz295QvCp1qf8qs2.gif

 

THANK YOU!!!:)

Please continue to support, comment and subscribe to my story! Kamsahamnida! *bows*

 

tumblr_ljmy8vWvk61qejoa4o1_400.gif