Chapter 44

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV.

I held on tightly to the blue crystal ball as we made our way to this gigantic, pink giant castle.

“I heard that giants like to eat vampires…” Sungyeol oppa whispered.

We all turned back and stared at him. He looked at us and raised his both arms.

“What?! I read it in the ‘Baby book of Giants’! ” We face-palmed ourselves at Sungyeol oppa’s silliness. He sure is the choding of our family. But come on, without this giant choding, how are we going to survive the days? Our choding oppa is the best!

We stopped in front of the tall gate, and I mean really TALL gate. We were wondering how to go in when the door suddenly opened by itself. Nope, it wasn’t Sunggyu oppa.

“Dongwoo oppa?!” I saw Dongwoo oppa slowly pushing the door with his strength. We all hurried over and helped him. Eventually, we got into the castle after sweating buckets of perspiration. We slowly walked along this whole stretch of red carpet, rolled open majestically in front of us.

“We’re walking on the red carpet guys! Smile at the cameras!” Himchan oppa snapped his fingers and little light bulbs started to flash at us, resembling cameras, with lesser amount of flash of course. We were just playing around when suddenly, we heard a loud, earth rumbling, sound of footsteps.

“WHY DO I SENSE LITTLE VAMPIRES?!” A woman’s voice echoed throughout the castle. 

! Hide guys!” Onew oppa whispered and we all scrambled around, trying to find a place to hide.

The SHINee oppas hid under a table with Jung Ha, Hyun Woo and Dino. The BAP oppas managed to hide above, in a chandelier with Jongup oppa’s help. I hid with the INFINITE oppas on top of the curtain rod with Sunggyu oppa’s help. We all tried to stay as quiet as possible.

“Told you guys giant’s like to eat vampires.” Sungyeol oppa said and we all shushed him.

We held our breaths as another echoing voice was heard.

“GET OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE VAMPIRES. I’M NOT IN THE MOOD TODAY FOR GAMES!”

I shut my eyes and felt my body tremble. I thought the danger I predicted last time was over…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V’s POV.

We slowly trudged up to face a giant castle built of stone. It’s basically like the castles you are visualising, like those in fairytales, except this one is a hundred times bigger. We stood in front of the metal gate, the gate was in a checkered pattern. We could easily fit into the small squares.

“Alright, let’s move in from the squares, Jimin hyung, can you handle?” I asked him. He nodded confidently with a smirk.

I nodded back with a smile. That’s how we communicated, I guess I could read his mind well like how he can read mine. We’re not best friends for nothing. Sure we fight and quarreled, we even punch and kick, but at the end of the day, who knows me better than Jimin hyung? I pat him on the back and helped him cross over to inside of the castle.

Slowly and steadily, we crossed the gate from the squares and successfully entered the castle. We heaved a sigh of relief until we heard the sound of someone getting hit by metal. We whipped our heads towards the source of the voice and realised that it was Scaly. He was a tad bit too tall and his head hit the metal piece.

We rushed over and helped him bend down and he crossed over, but we’re not so lucky this time.

“ARE THERE INTRUDERS?! *sniff* I SMELL WEREWOLVES AND A *sniff* SCALED CREATURE!”

Our eyes widened in shock as we rushed to hide away from the giant. The thunderous sound of footsteps was nearing as we scrambled around. The BTS hyungs, Hyun Jin, Scaly and  I went to hide behind the curtain. The EXO hyungs divided into two, Suho hyung led his half to hide behind a vase and Kris hyung led the other half to hide behind an elephant statue.

“GET OUT! GET OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! NOBODY HIDES FROM THE KING OF THE GIANTS!”

“What?! He’s the freaking king?!” I slammed my mouth over J-Hope hyung’s mouth, “Shh.”

We held our breathes as my hands slowly slipped down of J-Hope hyung’s mouth. My lips quivered as tears almost blurred my vision.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV.

The giantess slowly walked towards the table, eyes darting around menacingly. I could see her slightly wrinkled face but she actually looked really beautiful. She has big sparkling eyes and nice body, she could possibly join Girl’s Generation if she was a little younger and a hundred times smaller.

“GET OUT VAMPIRES!”

Now’s not the time to think about that Jae-na. I shook my head and continued looking. She’s closing to the table. I shut my eyes, hoping that she would not near the table…

“RUN!” I heard Jinki oppa shout. That was the moment when it all went wild. The giantess started chasing them around angrily with big heavy steps, screaming and shouting for them to come back. I looked at the INFINITE oppas and BAP oppas.

This is the moment. I nodded towards the BAP oppas and INFINITE oppas. Our sibling power is now put to the test. From young, I had always been the one strategising. I looked around, the giantress is tight on Key oppa’s tail. His sound barrier cannot hold any longer. I looked at Jongup oppa, pointed towards the chandelier bulbs and mouthed, “GO.”

He immediately pulled out the bulbs, instructed the BAP oppas to stand to one side so as to balance the chandelier. He then swung downwards, one hand holding onto the chandelier, his toned arms showing how often he trained in his power. With the other hand, he started swinging bulbs at the giantess.

The giantess now turned her head and spotted the BAP oppas and ran towards them. I looked at the Woohyun oppa and nodded my head. He cracked his neck and knuckles.

“Finally, it’s my turn.”

He closed his eyes, concentrating well. Just at that moment, his eyes snapped open, revealing yellow eyes and he smirked. He put out his arms and snapped them loudly.

“Stop!”

The giantess immediately halted in her steps and stumbled around to balance herself.

“You are balancing on one leg now.” Woohyun oppa said with a smirk.

The giantess slowly lifted her leg and stopped in her movements. I looked at our ‘Mix Trio’ and shouted, “NOW!”

Dongwoo oppa shot a fire ball towards the giantess’s supporting leg, Myungsoo oppa snapped his fingers and the a water ball shot out, going towards the fireball. AT a split second, Hoya oppa flicked his wrist and an ice ball combined both elements together it powerfully shot towards the balancing giantess.

With a booming sound, the giantess fell onto the ground. Woohyun oppa stopped his mind-controlling.

“SHINee OPPA! NOW!” I shouted as loudly as possible but they couldn’t hear me, the giantess was slowly waking up from her trance.

“Dae oppa!”

He nodded and shouted to the SHINee oppas with his voice power. The SHINee oppas looked up and gave us a thumbs up.

“SURROUND!”

Their five powers combined together and formed a strong barrier around the giantess. She thrashed around wildly and screamed. I nodded towards Jun Hong oppa and he smiled cheekily and nodded. He transformed into his giant form and sat down in front of the giantess. She calmed down at the sight of another giant.

“LET ME OUT!”

“I can’t do that. I’m sorry.”

“LET ME OUT! Please… I wished my husband was here.”

“Where’s your husband?” Jun Hong oppa asked caringly.

“We had a fight because he lost something valuable to me, and I left.” She started to sob a little.

“Lost what? Maybe we can find it!”

“No, it’s impossible, he lost my valuable blue crystal ball! He dropped it into the Sea of Aquatic Monsters.”

“Wait! Did you just say Blue crystal ball?!”

“Yeah I did. I was so mad!”

“Is it this?” I asked. Sunggyu oppa lowered me down and I ran towards them with the blue ball.

“Oh my goodness! You… you guys are the teams from…”

“Yes we are. We got this back for you.”

The SHINee oppas took back the voice barrier as I handed her the ball. She took it back and caressed it gently.

“Thank you so much… I-I’m so sorry if I scared you guys.”

“It’s okay.” I answered her with a smile.

“I have to go back to the King! You guys want to come? I have to thank you all!”

*Growl*

“Sorry just my stomach!” Daehyun oppa and Jonghyun oppa said together with a sheepish smile.

“Hahaha! Come on, dinner’s on the main castle!”

We all smiled in  delight and followed the giantess back to the main castle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V’s POV.

The King was slowly walking around while sniffing the air. I knew that we’re not going to be hidden for long. The king will find us sooner or later, it’s just, when?

“AHA!”

I got my answer.

I hurriedly looked out and saw a broken vase on the floor, soil and flower all around. Suho hyung shouted for them to run and they all scrambled around in different directions. The King was fuming in anger as he ran around trying to catch them. He was almost stomping on Baekhyun hyung as I ran out, but then, I dropped the pink crystal ball.

“STOP!”

He froze and turned towards me, he starting running to me, wide-eyed. I stood rooted to the ground not knowing what to do. Just as I thought he was about to eat me up. He stopped and bent down. He picked up the pink crystal ball and suddenly smiled.

“Where did you guys find it?”

“I-In the S-Sea of Aquatic Monsters.” I replied while stuttering.

“Oh my goodness. Thank you guys so much! My wife would be so happy!”

“Your wife?”

“Yes! We quarreled because I lost this! Wait a minute, you guys are the…”

“Yes we are, FullMoon Team!”

“Oh wow, I’m so sorry for scaring you guys! Come on, I’ll treat you guys to a meal! And you too little scaled creature! Get the kitchens to prepare a scrumptious–”

“Dear!”

 

The giant turned around and got met with another giant which I suppose is his wife. The King hugged her and they apologised to each other in tears. I can see that they really love one another very much.

 

“They are the ones who found it!” The queen pointed towards her back.

We all looked back and I broke into a wide smile. It was Jae and her brothers! I ran towards her and scooped her up. She laughed in surprise and kissed my forehead gently. I put her down and we hugged. I took in her scent and whispered into her small ears, “Can we not fight like that next time?” She chuckled and smacked my arm jokingly.

“Come on guys! Dinner’s ready!” The King said while putting his hands around the Queen’s waist.

“Before that,” The queen handed us a familiar-looking card, “Here. Open it!”

I flipped open the card and read the contents.

Congratulations! Thank you for solving the

conflict between the King and Queen!

You can now put down the boulder and take

a rest in the castle! All the best!

Hint: Tallest.

I smiled and faced Jae.

“Let’s take a rest Jae. You’ll need it.” I planted a kiss on her forehead and we proceeded to the giant dining table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Corner:

Yes! Fixed my computer and got a chapter up for you guys!

Hopefully this chapter was okay? Tell me what you guys think and thank you for being so patient!

This is a longer chapter because of the long wait!

 

tumblr_inline_mjacdfGCZe1qz4rgp.gif

 

See you guys next time! Please do subscribe, leave me comments and join our little family!