Chapter 8

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

V's POV.

“Hyun Jin!” I tapped her back.

“AH! Oppa? You scared me…” She looked down.

“Mian mian!” I felt guilty.

“Why were you looking for me?” Then I remembered.

“Let’s have lunch together!” She turned to look at me with her brown orbs expanded to the maximum.

“M…Mwo? Me? Lunch? You?” She pointed at me. “Ani, I’ll ea– Oppa!” I pulled her to the cafeteria before listening to her explanations, knowing that she will say, Oppa I won’t fit in, Oppa eat with your friends. She needs to be more confident… I shook my head and entered the cafeteria searching for the Hyungs.

 

“Who are you looking for?” Hyun Jin questioned.

“My hyungs,” I looked around and spotted them. “Ah, they’re there!” I pointed and wanted to bring Hyun Jin over when she just froze to the spot. “What happened?” She looked down and I knew she felt insecured. I sighed and wrapped my arm around her, “Yah, Gwenchana. They are nice people. You’ll be fine.” She shook her head at me but I pulled her to the table where the hyungs were.

 

“Ah, Taehyung-ah, finally– Wah, who is this?” Lay hyung and Sehun hyung asked at the same time.

“She’s my new friend,” I beamed.

“Oooh! Come sit down… er…” Jung Kook hyung said, he looked at me for her name.

“Hyun Jin,” I nodded.

“Ahhh, Hyun Jin-ssi, please sit down.” Jung Kook hyung smiled warmly. I pulled a chair over and gestured for her to sit down. She took her seat and looked down the floor, it literally feels like she is going to sink into the chair and melt away.

 

“Jung Hyun Jin, look up this instance,” I whispered to her. She shot up and blushed.

“Yah, your new friend is very cute and shy,” Suga hyung pointed out.

“I know right! Please be comfortable around us.” D.O hyung said with a huge wide smile.

She laughed a little and nodded, “Kamsahamnida… oppa?” They all nodded and we laughed and joked. It was a very comfortable atmosphere. I can see that the hyungs liked her well enough. But people say happy times don’t last right? At that moment a familiar voice said.

 

“Jung Hyun Jin, what are doing with these handsome and amazing looking oppas?” Lee Shin Yeong. I rolled my eyes.

“Ah… I…” Hyun Jin looked down and stuttered. Before I could say anything, the two leaders stood up.

“Er hmm, and what are YOU doing here?” RapMon hyung questioned with a raised brow.

“Precisely, fancy disrupting handsome and amazing looking oppas’ lunch.” Kris Hyung said while quoting her sentence.

“I need to bring this girl out of your sight oppas. She does not belong here.” Shin Yeong said arrogantly. I saw J-Hope hyung stand up and said in a voice loud enough for the whole canteen to hear.

 

“Listen up everyone here, this girl here, Jung Hyun Jin, is OUR friend and if anyone, I repeat ANYONE dares to hurt her physically or mentally,”

“Will have to deal with US.” Kai Hyung continued. They smirked and looked at each other then sat down.

“Is it clear enough now Miss Lee Shin Yeong?” Baekhyun hyung shot her a diva looking look.

“Now, if you’ll excuse us to let us continue eating,” Chanyeol hyung said.

 

Lee Shin Yeong puffed her cheeks out and walked off with her nose in the air.

“Kamsahamnida oppas… Jeongmal. I never expect myself to ever be able to make friends… Kamsahamnida.”

“Aigoo… What matters is your inner beauty Hyun Jin-ah, outer beauty is temporary, but it’s your personality that allows you to be such a humble and nice girl, we should be the ones thanking you to be our friend with a true heart rather than a fake motive,” Xiumin hyung finished.

“WAH DAEBAK! Mr Philosophy is here! Hahaha!” we all cheered and continued our lunch with our new found friend. Jung Hyun Jin.


Author's Corner:

Awww.. They defended Hyun Jin~ ^^ Thank you for reading and I have new subscribers!

2woet82.gif

 

tumblr_m3ol5k92bj1qkv87y.gif

 

Thank you so much!:D