Chapter 22

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

I reached home and walked into my room. Suddenly, all my brothers barged their way in.

“Yah! Im Jae-na! Do you know how worried we were?!” Woohyun oppa said while putting his hands on his hips like a diva.

“I know! Where were you?” Taemin oppa and Minho oppa chorused.

“I wasn’t even done with my questions and you just left the house!” Hoya oppa said while pouting.

“Aigoo.. My oppas are so adorable. Oppa mianhae~ I was with… Kim Taehyung. I mean Taehyung.”

 

Their jaws dropped and their eyes shot opened.

 

“Already calling by name huh?” Sungyeol oppa wriggled his eyebrows at me.

“YAH LEE SUNGYEOL!” He received a whack on the head by Yongguk oppa.

“Jae-ah, are you really close with him now? The oppas are worried.” Jonguppie oppa said while looking down.

“Aniyo oppa! We are just friends!” I assured him.

 

I swear they all heaved a huge sigh of relief.

 

“Just not too close for now okay? We don’t know how is he yet.” Onew oppa said.

“Tomorrow oppa! Taehyung and I planned a PICNIC tomorrow! For all of us and all his brother-like best friends!” I squealed in excitement as I emphasized on the word picnic.

“Picnic?! With… 38 people?!” Youngjae oppa exclaimed.

“Not a bad idea though, one, we can try to know them a little better, since we did wrong them. Two… THERE’S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FOOD.” Daehyun oppa said.

“Oppa! Hahaha!” I chuckled at his never ending stomach capacity.

 

“It’s set then, a picnic with the wolves.” Sunggyu oppa stated.

“Where?” Junhong oppa asked.

“The forest!” I exclaimed and jumped a little.

“Wow. Needs to be a midnight one then.” They all said with a small smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V’s POV.

 

I reached home and was soon bombarded with questions.

 

“Where were you Taehyung-ah?” Luhan hyung asked.

“Wait why are you guys here?” I asked with a raised brow.

“Mrs Kim was worried and called me, I told the rest and we all rushed here.” Rapmon hyung replied.

“I see… Mianhae appa, umma, I was with a friend.” My parents let me off, but my brothers did not.

 

I call them my brothers already, we were so close since young, even our parents all know each other too.

 

They pushed me up to my room and shut the door.

 

“Spill Kim Taehyung, you’ve been acting weird!” Sehun hyung said.

“Right! What’s up?” Jin hyung said.

“Alright alright!” I raised my hand in defeat and looked at them, “I was with Jae-na.”

 

“MWO?!” They all said.

“Are you guys together?!” Lay and J-hope hyung said while scrutinising their eyes.

“What?! No! What are you guys thinking?” I said with my eyes wide opened. Can’t believe they actually thought of that. I mentally smacked them one by one. Oops. :P

 

“Phew, I thought I am going to get a sister-in-law soon,” Jimin hyung said while patting his muscular chest.

“Yah boya Park Jimin?! You’re thinking too much!” Kris hyung said and we all laughed.

“Hahaha! Oh ya! Hyungs, Jae-na and I planned a picnic tomorrow for all her brothers and us! It’s going to be really fun.” I said.

 

“Sounds like a good idea. Since we did wrong them… We can try to improve our relationship with each other, although I don’t know why because, we’re wolves and they’re vampires.” Tao hyung said.

“Because Jae-na–ssi did save me.” Minseok hyung said.

“Exactly!” I exclaimed.

“It’s set then, where will it be?” Suho hyung asked.

“The forest!” I replied.

“Forest?  Needs to be a midnight one then.” They all said.

 

After hanging out for a whule, they all went home and I prepared for bed. I was so excited for tomorrow, hopefully the hyungs and Jae-na’s brothers can talk well.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Corner:

 

Yay! Picnic! Thank you for reading~ Do you guys like picnics?:P