Chapter 2

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

"Jae-na -ah, you did well just now," Daehyun oppa ruffled my hair and smiled. I nodded my head and smiled back.

"I couldn't stand those wolves insulting you guys like that!" I huffed. We continued walking and reached the gate of the campus. It was huge and luxurious, with the school logo on the middle of the gate, with words in gold "Empire High School".

"Wah..." My eyes widened. 

"Close your mouth, you look ridiculous," teased Woohyun oppa.

"Yah~" I slapped his arm playfully.

When we step into the campus, we put down the umbrellas, as the whole place is sheltered. Just then, we were immediately surrounded by girls screaming with banners, pushing and shoving. It was literally like a stampede. Being claustrophobic, I was scared. Suddenly, the girls pushed me to the left and I almost tripped. I looked at my brothers for help, but they were all covered by the girls. In the state of confusion, a pair of arms from the crowd pulled me out. I breathed in hard and almost choked. I suddenly remembered about my savior and turned to face her, a beautiful girl with long straight black hair and a headband on.  I smiled at her but her glare was blood curdling.

 

“Duguya?” She said coldly.

“Ah.. Kamsahamnida.” I bowed 90 degrees.

“Tch, I’m asking you, who are you?” Her glare turned into a threatening look.

“My name is Im Jae-na.” I tried to be as polite as possible.

“NO! I meant who are you to the oppas?! I don’t care about your name.”

“I’m their sis-” I haven’t finished my sentence and I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. A slap.

“What was that for?” Another one. I can feel my cheeks getting swollen. I didn’t want to pick up a fight with her because she was oppas’ fangirl.

“What was that for? You’re asking me? Do you want another slap?” she threatened and rolled her eyes.

I braced myself for another attack that… never came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hoya oppa. He grabbed onto the girl’s hands firmly and stared at her.

“What are you doing to my sister?”

“Hoya oppa, she’s your sister? How is it possible?” Her jaws dropped.

“Why not? Now leave her alone and go away Hyo Jin.” 

 

Hyo Jin shot daggers me once more and left. I quickly look down on the floor so that Hoya oppa would not see my swollen face.

 

"Kamsahamnida oppa, I'll be going to class–" I turned to go, but Hoya oppa held my wrist.

“Wait, Im Jae-na, look up.” I shook my head.

“Come on..."  He lifted my chin and was shocked.

“Boya egae?! She slapped you that hard?!” I was shocked and slammed my hand on his mouth motioning for him to keep quiet.

He sighed. “At least I need to get Sungyeol here to heal you– Oh right , you can heal yourself. But seriously that Hyo Jin. Aish.” He ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Oppa, gwenchana, I’m fine!” I tried to put on my best smile, I waved goodbye walked to class. I held my palms to my face and soon, my cheeks became warm, an orange glow appeared from my palms and the swelling subsided.

 

The oppas have their class at different blocks. SHINee oppas are in Year 4, so they’re in Block A, INFINITE oppas are in Year 3, so they’re in Block B, B.A.P oppas in Year 2 so they’re in Block C. I will therefore be alone in Block D… *Sigh* First day of school and the troubles started, what is going to happen subsequently? I sighed once more dejectedly and walked to class.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s corner:

Hello! It's the second update for the day! 

tumblr_m53eo6bOyD1qzcm72o2_500.gif

 

tumblr_m8klp6hEpH1rvv4qro1_500.gif

I was just playing around with gifs. Hahaha!

 

How did you guys like his chapter so far?:) Please leave a comment and subscribe to my story!^^