Chapter 33

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV.

I sat up on my bed with droopy eyes when my alarm clock rang like there is no tomorrow.

“Aish, shut up!”

I slammed the alarm clock and it finally switched off.

“Not good to be so rough early in the morning, Jae.”

“Yah, Kim Taehyung, how did you get there?”

 

I could make out his body shape outside of my room on the balcony. Why am I not even surprised that he just appeared? I am already used to him around?

“Yah, duck.”

I hid behind my bed as he slowly crept in, careful to not the sunlight touch me no matter what. He then peeked behind the bed and looked at me. He tapped me on the head and I turned around. Just then, he planted a kiss on my lips.

“YAH! What are you doing?!” I pushed him away.

“Getting my daily dose of morning kisses.” He blew a raspberry and sat on my bed, back-facing me.

 

I clenched my teeth playfully and tapped him. He turned around and I quickly kissed him on the cheeks. He looked at me wide-eyed, not able to react to my ‘attack’.

 

“Revenge is sweet.” I hummed and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V’s POV.

 

How can a girl be so cheeky like her, my goodness! I must be so darn attractive that she would feel like kissing me right? I leant back on her back and blew my bangs dramatically. I lay down on her unmade bed and shook my head with a snicker. She doesn’t even make her bed when she’s up. I laid down and her light strawberry scent filled my nose.

 

“Do I look okay?”

 

I turned around and came face to face with a gorgeous girl. I smirked and said, “Sophisticated.” The dress Jae-na wore hugged her body perfectly and brought a mature yet sweet image to her, it was the perfect dress for her. I stood up and walked beside her.

 

“How do I look?”

“Suave.” She answered with a smirk.

“Let’s go, my lady.” I formed my arms into a ‘C’ shape and she hooked onto my arms.

“Let’s go.” We laughed and walked together in sync.

When we reached downstairs, her brothers were all ready too.

 

“Look at them! They look like a married couple!” Taemin hyung said.

“Yah Kim Taehyung, you better– ”

“Oppa! Not now.” Hoya hyung got cut off by Jae-na and we all chuckled.

“Araso araso… Let’s go guys.”

 

We walked out of the door and almost immediately, umbrellas hovered above us. I looked up in awe.

 

“Tae, close your mouth. Sunggyu oppa’s power is telekinesis, this is a piece of cake to him.” Jae-na laughed.

 

I quickly shut my mouth, embarrassed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV.

 

In no time, we reached a majestic-looking auditorium. We booked the auditorium for the big explanation that will happen today. I was getting more nervous by the second and by each step we take, closer and closer to the auditorium, my heart pounded faster and faster. I took a deep breath slowly and tried my best to relax myself.

 

I was trying to structure some questions that they may possibly ask me and then I would answer myself and smile from time to time.

 

“Yah, why are you smiling to yourself?” Himchan oppa asked me.

“We will try our best to help you in whatever ways, no matter whether you are a Vampire or Werewolf.”

“What? Im Jae-na!” Himchan oppa raised his voice a little.

 

I flinched a little at his voice.

 

“Nae oppa?”

“I’ve been talking to you for such a long time!” He said and crossed his arms.

“Mianhaeyo~ I was structuring questions!”

“Gosh, just cool down Jae-na, we are all here. Stop structuring questions and calm down.” Luhan oppa whispered.

 

I nodded my head reluctantly and continued to take deep breaths. Just then, I felt a pair of warm lips on my cheeks.

 

“You can do this Jae.”

 

One sentence from him and I totally felt at ease all at once. I chuckled and nodded my head at Tae.

 

“You can do it too.”

“Duh, who am I?” He laughed evilly.

 

I smiled and really felt so much better. The time arrived and my brothers, along with Taehyung’s brothers went up on stage. We stayed back and watched them from the side.

 

“Hello everyone and– ”

“HEY SUHO! Why are you standing there with the vampires?!”

“Jonghyun-ssi! What are you doing on stage with a wolf?!”

 

That was when I got all nervous again. This wasn’t going to be easy.

 

“Calm down please. Listen to what we have to say.” Kris oppa and Onew oppa said.

“I suppose all of you have heard about the story involving the Legendary pair haven’t you?” D.O oppa stepped up and said.

“Yeah, we were told from young.” One of werewolves said, “But it’s all a lie.”

 

My heart skipped a beat.

 

“They don’t believe in the legend.”

“Don’t worry, just calm down Jae, it’s going to be fine.”

“Apparently it’s not a lie. It is true. We have already found the Legendary pair.” Minho oppa said.

 

The audience erupted in whispers and gasps. Some were shouting that it wasn’t true, that it wasn’t possible. The audience was in chaos and I at a lost. Just then, Taehyung held my hand guided me on stage. I was shaking my head and tried to protest, but when he turned his head, I was lost for words.

 

His eyes were shining a crimson red.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V’s POV.

 

I decided that this was the time to bring the place peace again. I was determined to solve this problem bugging Jae-na once and for all.  I held Jae-na’s hands and tried to guide her on stage but she was resisting. I turned back and she just froze.

 

“My eyes are red aren’t they?” I asked.

“You’re determined to do this aren’t you?” She asked back.

“Yes.”

 

Jae-na shut her eyes and took a deep breath.

 

“Let’s go.” She said and opened her eyes, revealing light grey orbs instead of her usual brown eyes. I understood at once that she was ready. We walked on stage together, hand in hand, the audiences hushed immediately and all eyes were on us. I looked at Jae-na and gave her a small smile.

 

Let’s do this Jae.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Corner:

 

BOOM CLIFFHANGER >:D Hehe. I’m sorry~~~~ Just wait abit okay?:P

 

Please leave me some comments and talk to me T.T I want to know your opinions on my story! :)

 

tumblr_ls12cqqWpW1qj5u70.gif

 

Alright, Till next time!