Chapter 5

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

I know I haven’t explain why Jae-na and V hate each other so much but please be patient~ Since the previous chapters were on Jae-na, your POV, this chapter will be on our other main character V’s POV. Don’t take anything I say to heart! V is one my top bias-list wreckers so yes, I love him too! Hehe, here it goes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V's POV.

I woke at the sight of sunlight shining through my pale chiffon curtains. I rubbed my eyes and cleared my vision, stretching my back and walked into the bathroom. I did my regular morning routine and got a call.

*Joheun jip joheun cha geureon ge haengbogil su isseulkka?
In Seoul to the sky, bumonimeun jeongmal haengbokhaejilkka?*

My ringtone is nice, I thought to myself, “Yeobosayo?” I picked up my call.

“Oh, Taehyung-ah,” I heard Baekhyun hyung’s voice.

“Nae Hyung. Why did you call?”

“Oh, ani, the hyungs said we wanted to fetch you to campus, it’s your first year!”

“Oh, jeongmal? Kamsahamnida hyung.” I did a bow naturally and virtually smacked myself for my stupidity.

“Ayeee, don’t have to be so formal, see you in 5 minutes.”

“Nae.”

 

I hung up and tugged my phone into my back pocket. I put on my white uniform and black vest, grabbed my black bandana, tied it around my wrist, and went downstairs.

 

“Good morning appa, good morning umma!”

“Good morning son,” Appa and umma said, “First day of Year 1 in Topflight High huh? Excited?” umma questioned.

“Nae, very, the hyungs will be picking me up, I’ll be going, bye bye~” I waved to them and smiled.

 

I stepped out of the door and breathed in the morning air, sweet morning air.

 

“Taehyung-ah! We’re here!” Xiumin waved.

“Hello! Thanks for bringing me to school hyungs!” I noticed the big scar across Xiumin hyung’s arm.

“Nah, it’s nothing! It’s your first year of high school,” Suga hyung said. I smiled and settled down in the car. I looked out of my window and a scene flashed past my head.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“DAMN IT! MINSEOK HYUNG!” I growled and dashed into the forest in wolf form. It was the Full Moon night, vampires and werewolves were out hunting. I heard Minseok hyung’s howl, full of agony and I know he is in trouble. I tried to pick up his scent and slowly the scent got stronger. I caught a glimpse of his brown tail and ran to him, just enough to catch a bat fly away swiftly into the dark night sky. Vampires.

 

I looked at Xiumin hyung worriedly and saw a huge gash on his arm and a bat bite on his neck.

 

“Oh my gosh, who is it?!” My red eyes shot opened and I heard him whisper with no energy.

“Im… Jae…Na… Her brothers…called out her name just as you…arrived…” he then passed out, slowly shrunk and returned to human form.

“Hyung!” I let out a low growl, “Im Jae-na… I get you for it.” I quickly hurled Xiumin hyung on my back and pounced back to the others as fast as possible.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Yah! Kim Taehyung!” I snapped out of my trance and looked at Kai.

“Huh? Wae?” That’s all I managed to say when suddenly Kris Hyung said, “Haha, let’s have some fun on your first day shall we?” He smirked and hopped out of the driver’s seat.

 

“Well well, look who’s there carrying sissy umbrellas.” He said and I bit back a laugh.

“Get out of our way Kris.” This guy that looked like tofu said.

“Oooohh, I am so afraid. Hahaha!” Then we all burst out laughing after RapMon hyung said that sentence.

“Hey we all need to get to school, just stop this now okay?” A guy with tiny eyes said.

“Look at their old fashioned sunglasses, did you get them from an antique shop?” Suga hyung smirked and we burst out laughing again.

“Enough is enough cotton balls, now just scram!” I stopped laughing immediately. I could recognize that voice anywhere.

“Im Jae-na.” I stepped forward and scowled at her.

She showed me a disgusting smirk and whispered. “That’s me, Kim. Tae. Hyung.”

I stepped up to her and looked down on her while chewing some gum. She is so tiny and short. Suddenly, she took a small step back and pushed me away.

"Oh my gosh, excuse me Mr Kim, your stench is too strong, move away while I get to school." She pinched my nose and turned around before walking away with her brothers.

I swear I felt like tearing her face up into pieces but she walked off. My blood was boiling but Suho hyung gave me a pat and asked us to go back to campus. I nodded and went along, shaking with anger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Corner:

Finally it's on V!

 

-Kim-Taehyung-V-bangtan-boys-35280625-50

 
tumblr_moq825CHuU1qc8pneo1_500.gif
 
To make up for the long wait~~ Thank you for supporting my story ^^ Leave me a comment and subscribe to my story! Kamsahamnida!^^