Chapter 26

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Author’s Narration.

Both of the families reached the place almost at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV.

“Jae-ah, you know where’s the meet up place? Don’t you need to ask that V guy?” Daehyun oppa asked.

“I don’t have his number oppa, and he’s Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, not ‘the V guy’, and yes, I know the place.” I chuckled and continued to help carry all the food and equipment down the big truck.

“How do you know? Don’t tell me telepathy.” Sungyeol oppa said.

 

“Aigoo… Choding oppa ah, he doesn’t even have powers! Of course I would know, WE planned the picnic.” I laughed at my brother’s silliness as he shrugged his shoulders.

“You never know if he’s the special one with the power.” He whispered like a person in a detective movie.

“Oppa! You watched too many movies! My gosh.” We both laughed as he ruffled my hair.

 

“I still don’t really trust them though…” Minho oppa said with a fiery glare.

“Minho-ah, it’ll be fine.” Jonghyun oppa pat him on the back.

“Besides, If something is really wrong, it’s 19 on 19.” Onew oppa said while he looked at us.

“Hey, it’s 21 on 19!” Hyun Woo and Jung Ha chirped.

 

“Just trust me, oppa, nothing will go wrong.” I believed in Taehyung, I don’t know why though. I guess it is all about trust between friends isn’t it?

 

I shook my head and led them on the route to the place that I was too familiar with. We reached the place and saw coming from the other side the werewolf family.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V’s POV.

 

I carefully parked the car and got out, walked over to the other side and helped Jinnie open her door.

 

“Oppa, I can open my own door just fine.” She said with a light laugh.

“Aigoo, you nerdy-boyish girl.” I ruffled her hair.

“Hey hey! I didn’t bring any books today!” She retaliated with her brown eyes opened wide with a cheeky look.

“Wow, that’s a first.” I said sarcastically. She ounched my arm playfully and blew a raspberry, before running over to the hyungs to help them.

 

“You hit like a man too!” I muttered.

“I HEARD IT! Oppa! Come over and help!” She said with her arms on her hips.

“ARASO!” I ran over and helped.

 

“I am at ease when you’re here Hyun Jin-ah,” Kyungsoo hyung said.

“Oppa, just call me Jinnie, why though?” She asked innocently.

“Alright, it’s because you can keep an eye on him for me. Hahaha!” He said and laughed.

“Yah hyung! I don’t need this boy-girl here to look after me okay.” I said with a smirk.

“Hey! I am a girl, and oh yeah? Don’t cry and come to me when the girls crowd over you in school.”

 

Jinnie is a really brave girl when it comes to saving me from the bunch of fangirls I have. I really am grateful to her for that.

 

“Shush! Now the hyungs all know.” I sulked.

“Oooohhhhh.” Kai hyung and Sehun hyung said with a mischievous look on their faces.

“Aish, come on hyungs! This way.”

 

I led them to the place that I already know at my fingertips. Once we reached, I saw coming from the other side the vampires.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jae-na’s POV.

 

I scanned the werewolves and saw Taehyung, I smiled at him and led my brothers closer to them. The werewolves too moved forward. I could see all of them carrying a doubtful look. I also felt the tension between my brothers. I decided to speak first.

 

“Hey.” Taehyung and I both said together, we were shocked.

 

I don’t know why but that made my brothers all burst out laughing. As if on cue, the werewolves too laughed, leaving the two of us confused.

 

“I cannot do this anymore, they are too cute.” A guy with a bun-like cute face said while holding his stomach.

“I know! Hahaha!” Sunggyu oppa replied.

 

Wait what? They know each other? Huh?

 

“I think we need to explain a bit. Hi, my name is Jongdae. We already met up before the picnic, wanting to test it out a bit, to prevent any conflicts or whatsoever, just a day before the picnic, we didn’t tell the both of you so that it would be a surprise.” Both Taehyung and I nodded.

 

I turned around to face Hyun Woo and Jung Ha.

 

“Wait, you guys knew?!” I said in shock. They then nodded their head and high-fived each other.

“Jinnie, you knew too?” Taehyung asked his friend.

“Yes, I even made friends with Hyun Woo and Jung Ha.” She smiled.

 

We went through another round of introductions and I got to know all their names.

 

“Should we start the picnic then?” I clapped my hands in excitement.

“YES!” They all chorused.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V’s POV.

 

We then started the picnic. Wow, Himchan hyung and Key hyung are such amazing cooks! They might even beat Kyungsoo hyung. Dongwoo hyung even helped us heat up the food with his power. L hyung also brought us water easily with a flick of his wrists. Having powers are such a blessing I thought.

 

I looked around and noticed that a certain person is missing. I naturally stood up and by instinct, walked to the lake. There she was, sitting by the lake, her legs swinging in the clear water. Her eyes sparkling due to the reflection of the moon.

 

Padoong. Padoong.

 

Why is my heartbeat this fast? Oh gosh, must be the race just now I had with the speed-powered Sungjong. I slowly walked over and sat down.

 

“Oh? Taehyung-ah.” She smiled at me like an angel and my cheeks felt hot, really hot.

 

Luckily it’s the night time now.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jae-na’s POV.

 

Why is he blushing?

 

“Erm… Vampires can see extremely well in the dark, for your information.” I bit back a smile.

“What? I…erm…no… I …erm,” I saw him cover up his face. “This is so embarrassing.”

“Hahaha! Gwenchana. Put your hand down.” I burst out laughing uncontrollably.

“Hey stop laughing, gosh.” He laughed too.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“What are you doing here, I should ask you.” He replied cheekily and smirked.

 

Padoong. Padoong.

 

Why is he smirking like that?!

 

“I…erm, just wanted to take a breather.”

“You know, I can feel that you are blushing too.” I mentally punched him twice.

 

I covered my face with one hand and pushed him hard with my other hand and he laid onto the ground.

 

“Yah!” He lightly kicked me and I fell and laid down on the soft grass too.

 

We both burst into laughter and looked up to the sky.

 

“Hey, pass me your phone.” He said and stretched out his hand.

“For what?” I asked.

“Just give it to me.” I reluctantly sat up and passed my phone to him.

 

He pressed some numbers into his phone and soon his phone rang. He eneded the call and saved the number.

 

“Here, now I have your number and you have mine, it’ll be convenient.”

“Convenient? Excuses, just admit it if you want my number. Hahaha!”

“No, I don’t! I am doing you a favor just in case you’re too shy to ask me for MINE!”

“What?! Oh gosh, come on let’s go back.” I extended my hand to him.

 

He reached for my hand and held on. Just as he is lifting himself up, I let go and he fell back onto the ground with a thud.

 

“Yah! IM JAE-NA!”

“WAE?! Hahaha!” I think I just inherited Dongwoo oppa’s laughter.

 

“Mehrong!” I said and ran back to the camp. I can sense him running behind and then I sped up.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Corner:

 

I apologies for the late update! I was in a chalet and so I didn’t get the chance to write! Mianhaeyo~~

 

tumblr_mo8rfcXoBR1qizuuho1_500.gif

 

Don’t be angry okay?:P

 

Hehe, thank you for reading and hello to my new readers! Please leave a comment and tell me how I can improve myself! Kamsahamnida!

large.gif

 

Till next time!