Chapter 25

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Author’s Narration.

It puzzled both Jae-na and V on why they are actually planning for this picnic. Why are they trying to improve each side’s relationship? They are supposed to be at loggerheads right? They are going to be battling in awhile for Best Academy aren’t they? So why this picnic? They questioned themselves, but both of them didn’t bother to cancel it, weird but...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV.

We were all set for the picnic. I even called Hyun Woo and Jung Ha along. However, we were facing a very serious decision. The atmosphere was very tensed, we were all sitting on the dining table and everyone stole glances at each other. Everybody was holding a different, but there is one thing in common, all of our hearts were beating like a cheetah who is chasing its prey, this decision would concern all of our lives.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who

 

 

will

 

 

drive.

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright! I cannot take this anymore! I will drive!”

 

All heads shot towards the source of the voice and we all chorused.

 

“NO WAY DONGWOO.”

“Awww… Why…” He whined.

“I want to be at the forest in one piece.” Himchan oppa said while rolling his eyes.

“Let Yongguk hyung drive then.” Sungjong oppa gestured towards Yongguk oppa.

“NO!! Hyung didn’t sleep the whole night, he stayed up to watch a soccer match with Minho hyung!” Jun Hong shouted.

 

“Hmmm… Himchan oppa, why not you drive?” Jung Ha asked.

“He has a license?” Onew oppa questioned.

“Yes, he got it secretly, I ransacked oppa’s wallet with Jung Ha one day for fun and saw it.” I chuckled and high fived Jung Ha.

“You what?! Aish, I wanted to keep it secret because I’m just lazy to drive. Hahaha!”

 

We all rolled our eyes at him.

 

“Guess we know who will drive then. Let’s go!” Hyun Woo said with a bright smile and pumped his fist in the air.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V’s POV.

 

I plopped onto the sofa after preparation was done. I wanted to take a quick nap. Just as I was about to close my eyes, someone smacked me on the head.

 

“Ah! Sehun hyung? Aish, let me take a nap.” I said and laid back down.

“Tae-ah, I wouldn’t bother waking you up if it’s not 6:55pm now.” He said and walked off.

“WHAT?! 6:55?!” I shot up and ran towards the door but turned back at the last moment.

 

“Hyung– ” I looked at Suga hyung.

“Araso, I will take all your bags and we’ll see you in the forest, run along kid.” He said with a smile.

“You know me the best, bye hyungs!” I said and rushed out of the door.

 

I am going to be so late, I needed to run home for my car and fetch Jinnie, oh my gosh. I ran as fast as possible and reached my house. I unlocked the car and went in. I drove off in a puff of smoke and focused on the road ahead. It’s a blessing that her house is pretty near.

 

I reached her house at 7:05pm and lightly honked in front of her doorstep.

 

The door opened and revealed Jinnie. She was dressed in a black sleeveless hoodie with blue denim shorts. She really dresses like a guy. I shook my head and chuckled. Soon, she opened the door and sat beside me at the passenger seat.

 

“Sorry I’m late.” I looked down.

“Nah, it’s fine, just let me put make up on you, that’s our punishment between each other right?”

 

My jaws dropped. Since when?!

 

“Hahaha! I was just kidding oppa, come on let’s go.” She laugh and held her stomach.

 

She rarely shows this side of her. She must be really happy today.

 

“Buckle up, Jinnie-ah.”I ruffled her hair and smiled before driving off into the direction of the forest.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Corner:

 

I apologies for the late updates! Really sorry.

Did you guys enjoy this chapter? I don’t know why but I always find it so hilarious when I write about driving parts. :P

 

And hello to my new readers! Dongzizi oppa says hi~

 

tumblr_mgbbfsqpYP1qgyf3vo1_500.gif

 

Hope you all will enjoy my story! Please take a second to comment and subscribe to my story! Thank you for reading! *bows*

 

 

Till next time!