Chapter 53

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Recap!

Blue - Jae-na's POV and voice.

Underlined and in italics - Hybrid senses


Your POV.

WHAT?! From the sky... What to do. Come on Jae-na think, think!

Jae their coming! Tae's voice bombarded my mind.

Suddenly, I got it.

All vampires, gather back to Area 3 and hide, when I cue, come out and distract the humans in Bat form. When the humans are distracted, wolves, get them.

I focused all my energy and got the message out to all of them. Suddenly my vision blurred. I blinked my eyes several times and shook my head and it's gone.

Jae-ah gwenchana?

I nodded with a weak smile.

*dadadadadadadada*

The chopper's here.

Are all vampires and wolves ready?!

Onew oppa's POV.

Yes we're all here, surrounded the area. We're ready to attack anytime.

Kris oppa's POV.

Yes, we're eveready.


Your POV.

Okay good. I'm hearing them. Camouflage yourself, do not let the humans see you.

*Distant voices*

"We've landed. No vampires and wolves to be seen."

"Hey, you think they all fled? Hahaha!"

"Hmmm, maybe! They're so weak!"

I clenched my fists as I hear them insulting my race. I smirked and cued the vampires. Die humans! My eyes shone in a shimmering grey.

Seconds later, I heard a loud "CHARGE!" and a huge conflict started. The vampires shaifted into bat forms and started to surround the humans and pushed all of them to the centre of area 3, scratching them and biting them. The humans were confused and screaming and shouting. I heard many gun shots and I shuddered. My oppas were all so fierce firm. I tried to focus on the injured wolf in front of me but my vision blurred once again.

"Jae, waeyo?"

"Aniyo. Tae.. I'm scared."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine." Taehyung tried to smile but soon hissed in pain as his busted lip split again.

"Tae!"

"I'm okay. Jae, listen, it's our turn to got out. The wolves have to go." I nodded my head reluctantly.

I cued to the wolves.

*howl*

The wolves all shifted and dashed out from the bushes in high speed, attacking the humans right from the centre, tearing and throwing them all over the place. It was a very bloody scene. Even the warmest Minseok oppa or Jongdae oppa turned cold in the fight. They were moving at absolute speed and no misses. The nicest Seokjin oppa's claws never missed a human. I finshed healing all of the injured wolves and vampires along with all the healers and they moved out to help.

We watched from the sides as more and more humans entered Area 3 and the vampires and bats were getting injured more and more as there was no more space for them to defend themselves. Area 3 is too small for them to fight.

Myungsoo oppa!

N-nae!

Oppa try to gather all your strength and use water beam to blast them off and I'll move all the hybrids to Area 5! Area 3 is too small!

I'll try.

I watched as Myungsoo oppa gathered all his energy with Dongwoo oppa defending him, his eyes shot open as two giant water beams shot out from his palms, flinging all the humans away a good distant.

"HYBRIDS MOVE TO AREA 5!" I shouted.

They immediately moved, many of them clutching onto wounds.

"Healers, heal from here! We can't call them out now." I told the healers around me.

They nodded and started to heal them from a distance.

Sunggyu oppa's POV.

I was getting weak from all the bruises and cuts on my body, I can't use my powers anymore. I saw as a human smirk and walk my way. I slowly stood up weakly and tried to keep a strong stand.

"I knew Vampires aren't that much of a big deal anyway."

"At least we are stronger than humans, thank you very much."

"You're going to die-"

While he was speaking, I suddenly felt all my cuts and bruises disappear and my power slowly came back, Jae-na must be healing from afar.

"YAH! Are you listening?!"

"Nope, I'm not listeniing, didn't hear what ypou said and I don't want to listen to your bull."

I used my telekinetic power and unrooted and tree. The wimpy human opened his eyes in shock and moved backwards. I threw the tree to him and crushed him along with other humans.

Sehun's POV.

"Luhan hyung!" I saw Luhan hyung get attacked by a human. I dashed forward and with on whip of my tail, I send him flying backwards.

"Hyung!"

"Hun-ah, I'm okay, I feel energy in me again. I think their healers are healing us from afar. Let's go back and fight."

I nodded my head and smiled.

Jongup's POV.

I used my remaining energy to climb up a tree and lied down with a huff. I cannot use my power anymore because I'm too injured.

"He's up there!"

"That monkey boy!"

I cussed and clenched my fists, boiling in anger. What monkey boy?! Those stupid humans.

"Let's just shoot him from here. He's too weak anyway. HAHAHA!"

Oh no...

Suddenly, I felt this huge surge of energy in me. The healers must be healing us. I smirked and held the branch above me and swung up.

"Monkey boy is back!"

"For the last time," I stared at them, "My name is NOT monkey boy!" I swung down and hit them with my legs, knocking them out immediately.

Yongguk oppa's POV.

I can see that the healers are healing us. But, healng from afar is much slower and the humans are coming in non-stop.

Jae-na, the humans are still coming. Healing from afar isn't really helping a lot.

I can see that. Alright, half of us are coming out.


Your POV.

"Sungyeol oppa, I have to go out and help them."

"Jae, let me go! I'll go out, you stay here." Sungyeol oppa said.

"No oppa. I have to go. It'll be easier for to see from outside too. I'm stronger than you too." I teased.

He sighed, "Be careful alright?" He kissed my forehead. I nodded and led half of the healers out.

We started using all our physical fighting abilities and brought the humans down one by one effectively. It was working, with all of the hybrids working together, and the additional help of the healers fighting and healing at the same time. The game is our advantage again.

"HAHAHA! I'M HERE!" Park Jin-young?!

"Look whose here, the little girl who wants to wipe the smile off my face. HAHA NEVER IN A HUNDRED-"

I swung an uppercut from to his chin and heard a satisfying crunch. I smiled

"ARGH! You little-" He picked out a silver dagger and smirked.

Lesson number 1: Silver.

I need you all to remeber this very carefully. "A silver dagger to the heart, will tear a hybrid right apart."

I suddenly remembered my first kindergarten lesson.

"A silver dagger to the heart, will tear a hybrid right apart." I chanted.

"Ahhhh... You know that too. Hahaha! Be prepared to meet your death little girl." He smirked.

"Jae-na! We're here!" I turned around and saw Jung Ha and Hyun Woo.

"We'll fight together!" My heart felt warm, my bestfriends are really the best.

"Hahaha! Even if it's a three against one, I will still win, little imps." He smirked.

Park Jin-young charged forward and Jung Ha whispered, "Jae-na your left hand."

I lifted my left hand in confusion and narrowly missed Park Jin-young's attack. I nodded my head and understood what was our strategy immediately. I whipped my body around and jammed my foot right in the guts. He stood up immediately and aimed straight at my feet.

"That's a fake attack, his aiming for your head." Hyun Woo said.

I squat down dogdged the attack and he flew over me and rolled on the floor. Hyun Woo then tackled him and pinned him down.

"Gotcha Park Jin-young! Eh? What's this..."

Hyun Woo 's POV.

I noticed a slight seam around his neck as we struggled and it seems like latex. OH NO! I read his mind.

"They'll never know I'm not the real Mr Park."

"ARGH!"

"JAE-NA!" I heard Jung Ha shirek and I knew I was too late.


Author's Corner:

Hello beautiful people! This is my first chapter after coming back from my long hiatus. I hope you guys will like this chapter and do leave me lots of comments, I do reply! Add me as a friend too!^^ Please do subscribe to my story and join our little family :)

I guess that's all for now, if I'm confusing you guys with the story, please tell em and I'll do my best to explain it to you :D

 

Till next time!

With love,

Janice. xx