Chapter 55

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

 

V’s POV.

“I am the Goddess of Eclipse. Here to present to you, the Power of the Eclipse since you won the war, Taehyung.”

She’s the Goddess? I looked down with my tear-stained face and knelt down on the floor with a thud. I looked up at the beautiful Goddess helplessly.

“Taehyung! What are you doing?!” Jimin hyung ran up to me while biting back his sob.

“Taehyung-ssi, what are you doing?” The Goddess questioned me.

“Please... Goddess of Eclipse. I don’t need the power,” I took a deep breath as more warm tears trickled down my cheeks. “I just want Jae back. Can you please save her? Please... I’m begging you.” I tried to control my cries but I broke own even more. I can faintly hear everyone crying now.

“Please save my sister... Please.” Daehyun hyung knelt down beside me while crying.

“We’re willing to do anything.” Minho hyung who never sheds a tear broke down and covered his face and knelt down.

Slowly, all of Jae’s brothers and mine all knelt down and begged the Goddess for her to save Jae. She looked down upon us and shook her head sadly.

“You guys know what the silver dagger can do to a hybrid right?”

“Yes we know... We just want you to maybe try?” I cried and looked at her.

“Very well. But on one condition. You, Kim Taehyung, will have to come with me and never come back to the land again.” She said calmly.

“Mwo?”

“Andwae! Taehyung-ah.” Jungkook hyung nudged me.

Not come back to Earth? Not being able to see my dearest friends who are like brothers to me? Not being able to see Jae-na? What about my parents?

“Taehyung... You don’t need to do this.” Youngjae hyung patted my back while choking back a cry.

But if Jae-na is dead, I’ll never feel alive again. I looked up to the Goddess with determination in my eyes.

“As long as you can save Jae, I’ll go anywhere with you. Without her, I wouldn’t be able to live. At least, I know that she’s alive when I’m away.” I turned around to my brothers.

“Minseok hyung, don’t kick the blankets at night, you will catch a cold. Hoseok hyung, don’t eat too much kimchi at night, it’s unhealthy. Sehun hyung, don’t always keep your feelings to yourself, share it to the guys. Seokjin hyung, please clean my room one last time for me.” I wiped my tears and looked at them.

“Everyone, thank you for taking so much good care of me the maknae of the family, I won’t be causing you all trouble anymore.” I bowed a ninety degree bow to them all.

“Hyung, I know we’ve been enemies for a long time but I hope in the future, the vampires and werewolves can live peacefully together. I will have to do one last thing before I go.”

I ran to the werewolves side.

“Everyone here. I am your President Kim Taehyung. I know that I am the generation that decides to do the most impossible deed in our history, to make peace with the Vampires. I believe that’s the right way because we are all a big family and we are all hybrids as one. We fought this war together and we all know quite clearly that if we didn’t work together, many more of our kind might have been dead now.”

“We have one question for you Mr President.” One fellow werewolf spoke up.

“Please ask.”

“Is that vampire girl really worth you leaving the land and never coming back?”

“Yes, she is worth so much more. She has changed my life and my views on vampires and I hope you all will too. The vampires really are not that bad after all if you all are willing to try to accept each other. That vampire girl is that important to me, I am willing to give up my life for her to live.”

“We understand. Taehyung-ssi, we will try to do what you want us to do. We admire your love with her, the love that went through thick and thin together, the love that is willing to sacrifice for each other, the love so strong and everlasting.” They then all bowed and knelt down, “Please save her, we will take care of the land.”

I could feel another wave of emotion rush through me. They are willing to accept each other’s differences, Jae, we did it, and we proved it to them one by one with our love. I turned and walk away from my people, past the vampires and they knelt down as I walked past.

“We will fulfil Jae-na-ssi’s wishes too. Thank you for being willing to sacrifice for her.” I bowed deeply in gratitude to them and faced the Goddess of Eclipse. “We can go now.”

While waiting for something to happen, all I heard were soft claps from above. I looked up and two more Goddesses appeared and I widened my eyes in shock. One wearing a full black dress and another a pure white dress.

“Taehyung-ssi, your love has touched all of us. I am the Goddess of the magnificent Sun.”

“And I am the Goddess of the beautiful Moon.”

“We were just testing you of your love. We will save Jae-na but of course with one condition.” The Goddess of Eclipse said, “No, you won’t have to come with us.” She chuckled.

“ASSA!!! TAEHYUNG-AH!!!” Jae-na’s brothers and my brothers came to hug me.

“BUT! The saved Jae-na will forget you but not fully, that’s all we can say and she will hate the werewolves twice as much. It is up to you, to show her what is love again.” The Goddess of Moon said.

“Do you think you can do this Taehyung-ssi?” The Goddess of Sun questioned.

“Taehyung-ssi! You have our support!”All the hybrids chorused and cheered.

“We help you to get Jae-na to remember you.” All the brother’s nodded their heads at me.

“Okay, thank you all of you. I will be able to do this!” I replied the Goddesses with tear-filled eyes. Jae will be saved.

“Jae, I’ll make you remember me.” I crouched down and gave her a long kiss.

“Very well.” The Goddess of Eclipse said.

The three of them huddled together and chanted some words.

“We will combine the Power of the three,

the Eclipse, the Sun and the Moon,

to save a life and to grant them,

The Power of the Three combined. ”

In that split second, a bright blinding light flashed and my whole world turned dark.


Author's Corner:

Hey guys!

That's another update for you guys! I hope you all like this chapter! If you do, please leave me some comments! AAAANNNDDDD! This story has officially ended :)

yeahletspartyshineekey.gif

BUT DO NOT WORRY. I have a sequel planned out :) Stay tuned for more updates!^^ The sequel will have more romance though :p Do leave some title ideas in the comments below! Please do leave me lots of comments!:D And tell me if you're excited for the sequel! I sincerely thank all of you guys's support for this story and for all the beautiful comments. I wouldn't be able to do it alone. 

Do check out my other story and please anticipate the sequel! Remember to leave me title suggestions! I love all of you so much! KAMSAHAMNIDA! *bows*

Till then!

With love,

Janice. xx