Chapter 51

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

 

Your POV.

Walking under our black umbrellas, we arrived at the arena. The atmosphere was tense and no one talked. We looked for a seat and settled down, waiting for everything to happen.

My heart was beating so fast and I felt like it was going to pounce out of my chest. Suddenly, I felt someone touch my shoulder. I immediately whipped my head around, only to be met with someone I was so familiar with.

"Tae?" I let out a weak smile.

"Oh Taehyung-ah! Annyeong you guys!" Sungyeol oppa waved to the wolves and they waved back.

They all smiled and bowed at each other. I stood up and looked at Tae.

"Yah, gwenchana? I can feel your heartbeat, Jae."

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous. Not that I doubt our abilities, it's just the fear of losing someone."

"Come on, sit down." I sat down beside him and he wrapped an arm around me.

People were staring at us with weird faces but I didn't have the energy to care anymore. As if on cue, Tae planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Jae, you can't keep worrying like that." He looked at me worriedly, "You see, what is supposed to happen, will happen. It's not possible to promise you that we are all going to come back safely, because this is a battle, a war. It's not children playing with toy soldiers anymore. There's bound to be danger and you have to be prepared that one of us might not come back. But what we can tell you is that we are going to try our best. This is our homeland and the Power of Eclispe is not going to be landing in the hands of the humans. We will sacrifice and fight to death is anyone is going to destroy our home, this is what family is."

I nodded and digested his words, it's one of the rare times he speaks so much.

"I'm just afraid Tae. You all are such important people to me." I burried my face onto his neck, the slight cologne smell calmed me down a little.

He ruffled my hair and chuckled, "You are too, to all of us. I can't lose you as well, Jae. So you know what? Let's fight this battle and come back strong and undivided. I need to live to see you for the rest of my life."

I teared up and I leant forward to press my lips on his. I felt him smile after we pulled away.

"I need to live to see you get old and wrinkly." Tae teased me and pinched my nose, I chuckled and hugged him tighter.

No matter how positive I am, this could be the last time I'm hugging you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V's POV.

Jae's light strawberry smell passed my nose and I calmed down a little.

Just then, a loud tap echoed in the whole arena.

"Good Morning warriors." President Jung smiled tensely.

"This is the day. I really don't wish to lose any of my people to a bunch of humans. So please, survive to your best and show them what we can do!"

The whole arena cheered and punched their fists to the air.

"I believe all of you already know your formations of the battle today. We will be communicating through our hybrid senses today so that the humans won't be able to pick up any frequencies or whatsoever. Our Head Combat Planner, Im Jae-na-ssi will be at the control tower over viewing everything. Please believe and listen to her. I really hope that no internal riots will happen. Let's leave it all aside and live for today!"

The arena cheered and clapped again.

"Alright, please go to your respective places and we will be anticipating the humans anytime. A spell is casted onto the vampires, you will not be affected by the Sun."

All the black umbrellas dissapeared from the vampires' heads and we squinted our eyes to get used to the light.

The arena dispersed as all they moved to their respective locations.

"We'll see you guys soon." Yongguk hyung said to Kris hyung.

"Of course. Onew hyung still has to ttakbam Kookie." We all let out soft chuckles and moved to our places.

"Jae." I held onto her wrist and spun her around.

"I'll be seeing you soon okay? I love you."

"I love you too V." We smiled and kissed for the last time before parting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

Your POV.

I climbed up the control tower and touched the silver band on my fingers. Jae. Tae you need to live and call me that again. Please. All the oppas, please survive and stay with me, please.

I was in deep thought until a sudden loud thud is heard. It shook the glass. I looked up and looked through the glass panel. A black aircraft is attacking our protective barrier.

They're here. (Hyrbid senses will be underlined and in italics.)

"Yes we heard them too in area 1." I heard Myungsoo oppa reply. He is the overall leader of Area 1.

The protective barrier is just used to alert us of their presence, thus it's very weak. In 5 hits, it will break down and the battle will start.

1 hit.

2 hits.

3 hits.

4 hits.

5 hits.

LET'S GO! Area 1 move.

Area 1 consists of all the water powered vampires. They moved out in lightning speed and faced the humans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L's POV.

"Why hello there." I smirked. Formation 1 now!

We extended our hands and shot out strong and powerful water columns, forcing the humans into a tight circle.

"Shoot water columns and force the humans into a tight circle and the wolves will then come in." I remembered what Jae-na said.

OKAY NOW!

Roger.

Almost immediately, Rapmon, J-Hope, Jin, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Tao led out an army of strong wolves from Area 2, they howled and snarled loudly. They attacked them and it sure was bloody. A werewolf's strong claws can easily rip apart a human. They growled and snapped at the humans trying to attack them, killing them almost instantly. Hundreds of them we gone. The humans were slowly decreasing in numbers. However, the big army cannot possibly only be killed here. This is only a small part.

The rest of them escaped to Area 3. I panted. I nodded and turned to look at Area 3. (Blue is Jae-na's POV. Many things have to happen at the same time so I'm colour coding hers as she has to communicate with the rest.)

Rapmon's red eyes and bloody claws met eyes with me and smiled a little before ripping the heart of a human in an instant, blood splattering onto his face.

The wolves let out a loud howl and smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got it. Area 3, they're coming. Repeat, humans approaching Area 3.

Jimin's POV.

Roger that. I could literally imagine his smirking face. Hwaiting everyone! I looked at Tae and smiled.

"Taehyung, it's our turn."

We jumped out of our hiding place and the humans immediately backed away a step. Taehyung, Suho, Chen along with me, stood at the frontline with the other wolves at the back.

"Bye guys!" Chen hyung's smile turned into a smirk as we sprung to action.

We howled loudly and immediately shifted to wolf form, crimson red eyes shining while we pounced on one human after another, ripping flesh and blood out of their throats, killing them easily.

V's POV.

Jae, get them now! I heard Taehyung say.

LET'S GO GIANTS! Yup, I got us some extra help.

I looked up at the rumbling sound of the earth and noticed the giants. I nodded at them. They starting to crush the humans with their giant feet. I turned back at the human on my arms and smirked before killing him with a slash to his throat.

Jae, they are escaping to the three-section road now.

Got it, Tae.

Area 4, 5 and 6 prepare. I said.

AREA 4 :

Woohyun's POV.

Eveready.

I looked at Hoya and Sungjong. They both nodded their head and we rushed out with the other vampires.

Sungjong oppa, now!

"Hey you big fat humans! Want some lemon satang?! Come get me!" 1/4 of the humans ran after Sungjong. He smirked and sprinted off at the speed of light.

The 2nd quarter of the humans came here, while the other 2 quarters ran to the other section of the road.

"We take half half." Hoya nodded and we got into action.

Led by me, the powerful mind-control vampires controlled the whole bunch of them and led them to another area.

Hoya's POV.

"Let's go guys!"

I led the ice powered vampires. We froze them with negative 100 degree ice and they died imediately within seconds.

"That was fast!" I chuckled and we moved off.

Done here Jae-na!

Araso oppa!

AREA 5:

Oppa they are coming!

Onew's POV.

Heh, already prepared.

I led SHINee and Daehyun out and we stood face to face with the humans.

"Yah jinjja, have fun okay!" Jonghyun said with a sarcastic tone.

"1, 2, 3." I whispered, "GO."

All the voice powered vampires led out a sharp piercing scream. The humans immediately went on their knees and starting rolling on the floor. We took out our daggers, we were very trained with daggers. With swift and easy movements, they were dropping dead one by one.

Done here. Let's go!

AREA 6:

Area 6, humans nearing!

D.O's POV.

We're ready!

"Hyung!" Suga hyung turned around and signalled me, Kai and Jungkook a thumbs up. We rushed out of our hiding place and shifted. Our red eyes were glowing bright as we tore the humans apart.

Kai was growling so fiercly and Suga hyung was killing at such high speed, Jungkook did not spare anyone of them as well. We eliminated them one by one and soon, it's over.

Clear! I said and we moved off.

Alright oppa!

Area 7, they are coming in masses!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Corner:

Sorry for the slow update!

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

I know it's very confusing :( But this is how I could make this big scene work. So sorry if I confused any of you. Please leave me comments if you need explanations!

And yeah, IT'S A CLIFFHANGERRRR! XD

INFINITE-gif-infinite-EC-9D-B8-ED-94-BC-

 

Hehe, please subscribe to my sotry and do leave me lots of comments!

 

Till next time!