Chapter 24

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

** V’s Dream **

 

** Sitting on the shore of a beautiful beach in Seoul, I took a deep breath of the salty sea air. I wrapped my arms around her. Yes, this is how life is supposed to be. I chuckled and looked at her. Jae-na… **

“MWO?! IM JAE-NA?!” I shot up and my eyes squinted at the bright light. I ruffled my hair in frustration.

“Aish, it’s all a dream. Isn’t it a little too realistic?” I questioned myself.

“AISH BOYA KIM TAEHYUNG?!” I smacked myself on the head. You’re crazy Kim Taehyung.

 

“Tae-ah, why are you shouting early in the morning?”

“Ah umma,” I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly, “Aniyo, I… err… had a bad dream.”

“Ah.. Nightmare, it’s alright, it’s all a dream. Come on, wake up, you have a picnic later on right? Isn’t there anything you need to prepare?” She asked with a smile.

“Oh yeah… We are going to Kris hyung’s house to prepare for everything.”

“So get up quick.” She opened up the curtains and more light shone into my already bright room. I walked over and gave her a small hug before going to the bathroom.

 

I closed the door of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

 

“You look good today V.” I chuckled at my own silliness and went on to brush my teeth. Picnic, I never had one in a long long time. Hopefully it’s going to be a fun day today. What am I thinking, of course it will! With our very own derp squad and entertainment duo, sure it’s going to be fun. I’ll call Hyun Jin too!

 

After 30 minutes, I was ready.

 

“Appa, umma, I’ll be leaving, I’ll be coming home tomorrow, we’ll be having a sleepover at Kris hyung’s house.”

“Araso, safety first alright, Have fun!” Appa said with a smile.

“Nae,” I waved goodbye to them and went to Kris Hyung’s house, which was pretty near.

 

I plugged in my earpieces and blocked the entire world out. Today was a beautiful day, it’s a pity the vampires cannot be out in the sun. I cannot imagine being in the darkness all day long, bringing an umbrella wherever I go, oh no way. I’m a proud wolf. I chuckled and looked forward. I suddenly remembered I was to call Hyun Jin. I whipped out my phone and dialed her number.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” She said softly.

“Yah, Jinnie-ah.” That’s my nickname for her.

“Oh, oppa? Wae?” I heard her yawning.

“You’re not awake yet? It’s already 9!”

“It’s a Sunday oppa…”

“Araso.. Oh hey, tonight, we’re going to have a picnic with my vampire friends. Im Jae-na and her brothers You want to come?”

“With the vampires?” She sounded so surprised.

“I’m glad you’re in good terms with them oppa. Although you’re a wolf and all. Where is it?”

“I’ll fetch you later at 7pm. Bring an extra set of clothes, it’ll be a small sleepover too. I’m not going to bring you home at midnight.”

“Yah oppa! Araso araso. 7pm. Don’t be late!” She chided and we both laughed.

“Of course, I’ll be hanging up Jinnie-ah, get up okay lazy bum.”

“Aish… I know! Bye.”

“Bye!”

 

I already reached Kris hyung’s house and I suddenly heard a loud sound of pots dropping onto the floor.

 

“Hyung!” I rushed into the house.

“Oh. You are all here?” I stared at all the other hyungs in the house. I heaved a sigh of relief, glad that there is no crazy thief or something.

“You’re here, Taeyung-ah.” Kris hyung said. He suddenly jumped whn D.O hyung played with the balloons they bought.

“PUT THAT BALLOON DOWN DO D.O!” He shouted at D.O hyung.

“What?! I was having fun okay!” D.O hyung retaliated. We all burst out laughing. Kris hyung’s fear of balloons are indeed funny to watch.

“We were here so much earlier than you,” Chanyeol hyung said.

“I know, you’re so late Taehyung.” Jung Kook hyung said.

“What… Why are you all so early?” I asked in shock.

“Why are you so shocked? You sound like we are forever late.” J-Hope hyung said.

“You guys are…” I muttered.

“Quickly come over and help, stop stoning over there! We have a big picnic at night to prepare for!” All of them chorused.

 

I threw down my bag and went to help them. Today is going to be an amazing day.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Corner:

I just had to add in the scene of Kris oppa and Kyungsoo oppa. It’s too funny. XD

tumblr_mr0j04Filz1raxvqro1_500.gif

Hehe, thank you for reading! Please remember to comment and subscribe! Give me some tips and motivations okay?:P Have fun!

 

Till next time!