Chapter 21

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV

How do I talk to that Kim Taehyung? I don’t have his number, I don’t know where he stays. There’s no school today… Ah jjinja.

OH! The secret forest! I’ll go at night. Hopefully he will be there. But before that… I need to finish dishes for 19 people, damn it…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V’s POV

How do I talk to Im Jae-na? Message! I don’t have her number. We don’t see each other on the streets because it’s a Saturday…

AH! The secret forest! I’ll go at night, since it’s probably impossible for her to come out at noon now.

“Taehyung-ah! Let’s go gymming!” RapMon hyung shouted.

“After I’m done bathing hyung!” I hurried my pace and got ready for the day.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Narration

 

The day flew past faster than they expected. Taehyung quickly got home after the gym session and took a quick bath. He then put on his black knitted sweater and grey pants before rushing out again.

 

“Appa umma! I’ll be going out for awhile!” He said and ran out even before his parents could react.

 

Jae-na rush through the dishes in record time.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV.

 

“Wah! Are you Im Jae-na, my sister?” Dongwoo oppa said.

“Yes I am rapper oppa, wae?” I turned to look at him without stopping to scrub the dishes.

“Your hands are going so fast I can’t even see them!” He exclaimed.

“Oppa! You’re exaggerating!” I turned back to my dishes.

“Hahaha! Hey, you need help?” He quietly tip-toed over and whispered.

 

Suddenly, the kitchen door opened by itself, revealing my 17 brothers, watching television with Sunggyu oppa’s hands opened up in front of him.

 

“JANG DONGWOO! NO HELPING!” All 17 of them chorused.

“You heard them. I’ll be done soon anyway.” I shrugged and finished whatever is left.

After that, I rushed upstairs, took a quick bath and changed into my black knitted sweater and white shorts, grabbing my grey bandana and wrapped it around my neck. I quickly rushed downstairs after checking myself once in the mirror.

 

“Oppas! I’ll be going out for awhile!” I shouted.

“Where-” I heard Hoya oppa say, but I didn’t wait for him to finish. I rushed out of the door, shifted into bat form and flew up into the dark night sky.

 

I reached the forest in no time and shifted back to human form. I took a stroll into the deeper part of the forest where the lake is at. I looked up and the sky and was amazed. The stars were shining brightly alongside the October full moon. Wait, it’s already Full moon?! Guess the oppas are staying home this full moon.

 

I reached the lake and settled down at the grassy patch beside the lake.

 

“This place became more beautiful than I remembered.” I muttered to myself.

“I think so too.” A voice spoke.

“Egumeonia!” I whipped my head around and saw a greyish-white wolf standing behind me. It transformed into human form. My jaws dropped.

“Kim Taehyung! We’re wearing the same sweater!” I pointed at him.

“OH! I didn’t notice! Hahaha!”

 

He sat down next to me.

 

“I have something to tell you.” I told him.

“Me too! Ladies first.” He signaled for me to talk.

“I am President of the Vampire Association now.” I said to him with a smile.

“That’s was what I am going to congratulate you about! I also cleared up the misunderstanding between us.” He exclaimed.

“Really? Thank you! Hey me too! Woah, too much chemistry for the night, man.” I chuckled and shook my head.

 

I lay down on the grassy patch and looked up at the starry night sky. It was breath-taking.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry for calling you by your full name everytime.” He apologized.

“Me too… When’s your birthday?” I asked curiously.

“December. Yours?”

“March. Ah, forget about the formalities. Just call me Jae-na.”

 

He sat up and extended his hand.

 

“Let’s do this again. My name is Kim Taehyung. It’s nice to meet you.” I shook his hand.

“My name is Im Jae-na. It’s my pleasure to meet you too.”

 

There was a paused and we suddenly burst out laughing.

“If someone told me that Im Jae-na and Kim Taehyung are friends two days ago. I would’ve said they are crazy and probably slapped them.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V’s POV

 

“Same here! It would sound so ridiculous. Hahaha!” I said.

“Oh hey, it’s Sunday tomorrow. Any plans?” I asked her.

“Nope. Why?” She said.

“We should organize a picnic for all of us. Your brothers and my friends. I think it would be pretty fun.” I suggested.

“We love picnics! Why not?” She said while flashing me a smile.

“Where should we have it?” I asked.

“How about the place where you saved me? Let’s keep this lake a secret.” She said while sticking her tongue out.

“Sure.” I said.

 

We continued to chat for awhile.

 

“I think I need to go home. My brothers will be worried.”

“Let me do the honor. Hop on, it’ll be fun.” I said with a cheeky grin.

“Alright. Hahaha!”

 

She hopped on to my back while I shifted into wolf form.

 

“Ready?” I asked.

“GO!” She shouted and I sprinted at top speed to send her home.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV.

 

He’s so fast it’s no joke. The wind is so cooling, it just throws all of my worries away. I am so excited for tomorrow. It’s going to be such an amazing day.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Corner:

 

Hey hey! How’s this chapter?:) Please comment and subscribe to my story ^^ Thank you for reading~

tumblr_mdyoucjzY41rbbdkio1_400.gif