Chapter 17

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV.

Today is the day. I am so freaking nervous right now but I cannot show it. Struggling to stay calm~ You can do this Jae-na, you can do this.

“Yah.”

You can do this Jae-na. Breathe.

“Yah!”

Breathe, you’ve prepared well.

“Yah IMA JAE-NA!”

“Egumeonina! Dugu?!” I spun around, hit head to head with a person, and fell backwards. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist, pulling me back to balance. I breathed in his scent of light cologne and blushed a little. I felt, secured for that moment, all nervousness turned into fluttering shyness.

“Kamsahamnida.” I looked up and was shocked at how close this person’s face was just inches away from mine.

 

“OMO! Get away from me, Kim Taehyung!” I pushed him away hard. What… I can’t believe I actually felt secured. Oh my.

“Yah! Is this how you thank someone from saving you?” He gave me a disgusted look. I figured I was too rash and hurriedly did a slight bow and thanked him.

“That’s more like it.” He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

 

I looked away from him and bit my lips, it is almost starting.

 

“Yah… Calm down. Just do your best.” Taehyung said. I was surprised and blushed, I quickly pushed my head down.

“Thanks. I’ll er..go get some water. Bye.” I dashed away hurriedly.

 

I touched my face. What in the world, I can safely say I look like a red tomato. Oh my gosh.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V’s POV.

 

That was weird… Why do I feel like my heart was beating so fast just now? I am just nervous right? It must be. But her hair smells really good. Oh my gosh Kim Taehyung are you mad?! That was Im Jae-na! I know but still. Okay shut up Kim Taehyung. Stop thinking. Breathe. It’s almost starting.

 

“Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. Welcome to the Presidential Elections of the year 2013. Today, we have here 6 candidates trying to prove their worth to you all. Let’s cut to the chase and invite Goo Jihyun, Candidate 1 for the Vampire Association.”

 

Everybody clapped and listened to her loooooooooong speech. After like say 10 minutes, she was finally done. Next was Jae-na. Before going up on stage, we actually had a moment of eye contact. I quickly mouthed “hwaiting”, she nodded with a smile and went on stage. Why I do that, I didn’t know. When she was on stage, I was so nervous actually and kept repeating “all the best” in my heart.

 

Wait… what? What’s wrong with me? O.O

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV.

 

Oh my gosh, it’s my turn. I straightened my blazer and gulped. I turned back and met eyes with Kim Taehyung. He mouthed a word which I think supposedly means “hwaiting” I cannot read people’s mouths! I hurriedly smile and walked on stage.

 

Alright, I can legit faint right now. The amount of people was overwhelming. I took a deep breath and started my speech, occasionally making eye contact with the audiences, I spotted my oppas, Jung Ha and Hyun Woo with ease and calmed down a bit.

 

“Hwaiting.”

 

That word came into my head and I almost tripped on my words. What..? I’m just nervous. I’m just nervous.

 

“Thank you for your kind attention, I am Im Jae-na, candidate 2 for the Vampire Association.” Once my speech is over, I did a long 90 degree bow and walked down the stage. Heaving a sigh of relief.

 

The last candidate for the Vampire Association came down after his speech, next up was Kim Taehyung.

 

“We’re done with the Vampire Association’s candidate. Next up, we have Kim Taehyung, Candidate 1 for the Werewolves Company.” Mr Kang said.

 

“Hwaiting.” Wait what? I did not just say that… What’s wrong with me? O.O

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Corner:

 

Oh my.. What’s wrong? O.O CLIFFHANGER! Is this even considered a cliffhanger? Anyway, wait for the next chapter~ Thank you for reading and sorry for the slow update!:(

 

Please continue to subscribe and comment~ *bows* 

b-a-p-stop-it-bap-eb-b9-84-ec-97-90-ec-9

Aren't they so adorable?!?!