Chapter 43

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

V’s POV

“Tae! Save me!” I looked at Jae’s pleading eyes. My heart cringed as I started to pull. But Lady Luck just have to leave me at this crucial period. My limbs were turning numb. When the Serpent slammed against the ice just now, water went into my boots and they are freezing my legs up. To help Jae stay afloat, my hands touched the water and now my hands are blue due to the freezing weather. My muscles were aching and I had absolutely no strength left.

I’m safe when no water is involved but now, I don’t think so. The shadow beneath Jae is inches away, I’m sure.

My hands were shaking as I held onto Jae tightly. My eyebrows furrowed together and I tried to pull Jae once more. Her tight grip on my arms was slowly loosening as I panicked. My muscles ached and I felt like killing myself.

“JAE HOLD TIGHT!”

“I can’t anymore Tae.”

“DAMN IT IT’S COMING!” I tried my best to pull again as tears blurred my vision. Why is this happening right when Jae came into my life?!

I see the creature opening its giant greedy mouth, revealing its rows of razor sharp teeth, ready to tear Jae apart. I helplessly held onto Jae while crying. I tried to pull again with my aching arms but it’s just not working.

“SOMEBODY HELP!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

“Tae, I-I love y-you.”

“NO! TELL ME WHEN WE’RE SAFE!”

The creature was practically almost swallowing Jae as I screamed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV.

I heard Tae screaming and shouting. I knew it was coming. I closed my eyes while I waited for the darkness. The world without my brothers. The world without Jung Ha and Hyun Woo.

The world without Tae.

Wait, it’s impossible that I’m not feeling any pain in the creature’s mouth right?

I opened my eyes to find myself and Taehyung off the water.

“Tae! Open your eyes!”

“Jae?” His eyelids slowly fluttered open, and then widened because of shock, “You-We, we’re alive?”

“Sunggyu oppa!” I whipped my head towards Sunggyu oppa. Indeed, he was using his telekinetic power. His hands were shaking as he furrowed his eyebrows, he must have got into encounter with the freezing water too.

He slowly shifted us towards them and slowly put us on the ground. As soon as I landed, I ran and hugged Sunggyu oppa.

“Oppa Kamsahamnida!” I started crying as I heard Sunggyu oppa groan.  I forgot his arms must be aching and there I was, squeezing him so tight. I quickly let go and apologized. He ruffled my hair and assured me he was fine.

I turned around and ran towards him. I hugged him tight and he slowly lifted his arms and wrapped them around my waist.

“Oh my god, I thought I was going to lose you Jae, I’m sorry.”

“Pabo, it’s not your fault.” I cried into his chest and my voice was muffled by his shirt. I can still smell his light cologne. He pulled away and planted a kiss on my freezing lips. I felt like the entire world stop revolving and that all the coldness carried away. He pulled away from the kiss and using his right thumb, he dried my tears and kissed my swollen eyes.

“Oh.” I pulled away and immediately missed his touch. “Where’s the serpent?”

My brothers along with Tae’s brothers pointed towards the left. We looked left and was shocked to see Dino and another creature fighting the Serpent together.

“That’s Scaly, the baby from the Neon green Egg.” Hyun Jin explained.

They were winning as they threw kicks and punches towards the Serpent. The Serpent was slowly losing life as he stumbled towards us. It lay flat onto the ice with a loud thud and lifted its mouth open. Suddenly, two pink and blue crystal balls rolled out onto the ice with a piece of card.

We walked towards it once we made sure the Serpent was unconscious.

Wasn’t that a tough match.

Congratulations, FullMoon and Crescent Moon family.

You’ve passed this obstacle and we will heal the Serpent, no worries.

Now move on to your next destination separately, FullMoon with the Pink crystal ball

And Crescent Moon with the Blue. Good Luck!

Hint: F-Left C-Right

Tae folded up the white card and as we group we walked towards a cave, inside there came a Y-section road.

“Which way to go?” I asked and scratched my head.

“We’ll go to the right side Jae-na.” Youngjae oppa said.

“How do you know Youngjae hyung?” Tae asked.

“The card said F-left and C-Right.” He replied.

“OH! FullMoon left, Crescent Moon right!” Luhan oppa exclaimed.

“Right on!” Youngjae oppa said.

We all nodded in understanding.

I turned around and got met with a strong bear hug but this wasn’t the scent of Tae. He smells more like… Sehun oppa?!

“O-oppa.”

“Stay safe Jae-na –ah.” He then got pulled away from me quickly by Taehyung.

“Don’t get touchy-touchy with my Jae Jae, hyung.” He pouted.

I smile as I tip-toed and planted a kiss onto his pink lips. We enjoyed our little moment when Hoya oppa just had to break the moment.

“LOVEBIRDS! STOP IT! It’s time to go.” He exclaimed. We quickly pulled away from each other as our cheeks flushed red. Our oppas and animal helpers left in opposite directions.

“Alright, I’ll see you soon Jae.” He held onto my hands and quickly whispered into my ear. I nodded and was about to turn away when he suddenly placed a quick peck on my cheeks and ran off cheekily. I chuckled and shook my head as I caught up with my brothers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V’s POV.

Just thinking about the incident with the Serpent, and how I almost lost the love of my life if not for Sunggyu hyung, is enough to make me break out in cold sweat. I was still in a trance when Jinnie suddenly popped out in front of me.

“Oppa!” I jumped in shock and snapped out of my trance.

“Wae? You scared me.”

“We’re here! In the Land of Giants.”

I looked around and indeed, everything seems to be bigger almost a hundred folds! We looked around in awe. From huge juicy apples from the giant trees to giant ducks in the pond, everything is abnormally huge! We were just walking around trying to figure out what our challenge was when we saw a distant object came hurling at a furious speed at us. We scrambled around and dodged it quickly, it turned out to be giant chair!

“ARGH JUST LEAVE IF YOU WANT, WOMAN!” We heard a loud deafening voice echoing throughout the whole land.

“That’s a giant challenge we have there…” Kai hyung said, “Pun intended!” He laughed and we walked towards the voice with Jimin hyung still staying strong with the boulder!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV.

As soon as we left the ice cave, we entered a tunnel and it lead us to a place that was serene and calm. All was normal, except the fact that everything is magnified a good hundred times.

“I think we’re here, the Land of Giants.” Hyun Woo grinned.

“Can I eat those flowers? They look delicious.” Jonghyun oppa suddenly said.

If oppa didn’t raise this topic, I wouldn’t have thought that we haven’t been eating for three days! Our stomachs all started to rumble as we tried to look for food. Just then, a sharp and deafening voice shook the land.

“IF YOU SAY SO, GIANT BALL OF MEAN-NESS!”

“That’s deafening! Our challenge is going to be a tough one…” Minho oppa said and we all nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Corner:

Hello my dears! How is your week?:P I hope it’s been good!

How was this chapter?:) Do leave me comments, I’ll be sure to read and reply them!

Oh and hello to my new subscribers, thank you for joining our little family! Hope you had fun ^^

 

tumblr_mt7adc2ZeV1qg24h1o1_500.gif

 

Alright, do remember to click the subscribe button and leave me comments! As usual, feel free and have fun!

 

Till next time~ *bows*