Chapter 52

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Recap!

Blue - Jae-na's POV and voice.

Underlined and in italics - Hybrid senses


 

Your POV.

I heard Chanyeol oppa hissed.

Oppa gwenchana?! (Are you okay?)

Jae-na, Chanyeol got slashed by a human in Area 3, cut is pretty deep. No, it's really deep. Damn those stupid humans!

Baekhyun oppa calm down please. I could literally feel Baekhyun oppa's wrath, Chanyeol oppa is his bestfriend since birth. Irritating bunch of humans.

Sungyeol oppa, where are you?!

Near Area 2, I'm going to Chanyeol now.

Araso!


Area 7:

Oppa, wait, are you all okay?

The oppas are now all gathered along with the people from their area in Area 7 for a mass ambush.

Not really. Suga has a fractured arm Tao broke his leg and a human with a freaking hammer smashed my ankle. The rest all have minor injuries. I heard Minseok oppa pant and whinced in pain.

WHAT?! I almost yelled as I felt the tension rising in me. I will kill each and every one of you humans for injuring my family, I swear. I trembled in anger.

Sungjong oppa! Bring all those with major injuries to Area 3, Sungyeol oppa is there.

Got it!

I felt tears well up my eyes as an anxiety attack kicked in. Yah, Im Jae-na, now is not the time to cry. Get it all together. All of them need you, come on. I took in a deep breathe and looked at the silver band. I looked up at the huge glass panel in front of me. My eyes turned a shining grey.

Let's kick some human asses oppa. I smirked as a new found energy surged through my body.

Get ready in ambush now. Yongguk oppa, lead!

We're in hiding already. Give us a cue to go out Jae-na.

Their coming in.... 3, 2.

1. GO!

Roger.

Yongguk's POV.

I rushed out and got met with tons of humans. They got really confused the moment they entered the place.

"Where in the world is this place..."

"Guess where we are." I smirked.

"We're in THE SEA OF AQUATIC MONSTERS. Let's go guys!" I cued them.

The rest of the vampires and humans in hiding dashed out of their hiding places and attacked the humans from 360 degree, surrounding them.

Dongwoo's POV.

*Foom!*

I flicked my wrist and a small flame appeared on my hand. I smirked as the human backed away.

"Take that you cowards!" I sent out a fire beam and the human was burned to ashes in seconds.

Sunggyu's POV.

"BYE!"

I raised 5 humans at once and hovered them above the lake. I heard the ice rumble as the humans struggled to swim in air. It was a pretty hilarious sight. The loud sound attracted their attention as they all looked over.

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!"

The familiar serpent raised its head out of the water and stared at the scene with the same glistening red eyes. I smiled and did a small litle wave and apparently the serpent nodded. I withdrawn my powers and sent the humans screaming and tumbling... down the Serpent's mouth.

Jongup's POV.

I looked up and saw the serpent, the humans in front of me froze and started to run backwards.

"Not so fast!" I smirked and did a somersault above them and landed right in front.

The humans' eyes opened wide as I smiled.

I did 5 cartwheels, forcing the humans to near the edge of the ice, and there goes 15 humans into the water.

I dusted my hands, "Done!"

Jonghyun's POV.

"Hyung! Should we have some fun?" Suggested Minho.

"Minho... Like now?" Key crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Hahaha! Let's do it. Jinki hyung you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, 1, 2, 3!"

We all let out a loud scream and sent out a huge voice barrier ball that covered 100 humans.

"Taeminnie starts!" Jinki hyung smiled.

"Aww... Alright! HA!" His loud voice sent a blow to the ball and it rolled over at high speed towards me.

"Aish, HOI!" I sent the 'human ball' towards Kibum.

"Yah jjinja you dinosaur, YAH!" He sent the ball flying towards Minho and Jinki hyung.

They looked at each other and laughed, "Hana, deul, set! (1, 2, 3) KOJO!"

They powerful blow sent the whole ball flying into the lake.

"Kids, gather." Jinki hyung said.

We huddled together and chanted, "URIGA KANDA, ULTRA SHINEE PYEONSHIN!" (We are going, ultra SHINee transformation!)

Himchan's POV.

"Junhong-ah, let's do it." I whispered to Junhong as the humans inched nearer to us.

"Nae, hyung. Just cue me."

"Hmph, STAND THERE HUMANS, BEHOLD THE AMAZING KIM HIMCHAN!" I snapped my fingers and suddenly our area went dark.

"Yah egae boya?! (What is that?!) Where are you?!"

"Here! Junhong go!"

On my cue, Junhong size changed and I let the lights come on again. In the midst of the human confusion, we pushed them all into the lake.

"Yeah!" We highfived.

Yongguk's POV.

I looked around, and noticed that there were no more humans left.

"What? They're all gone?" I questioned.

"Yup, I eliminated the last one." Taemin said.

Area 7 cleared!

Assa!


Your POV.

I smiled in delight as I heard that Area 7 was clear. Everything was peaceful when suddenly I got a message.

Jae-na! I can hear something. Tao oppa whispered.

Where? I can't see anything.

My wolf hearing is getting it.

Wait, Tao oppa is in Area 3... NO! All the injured oppas are there.

YONGGUK OPPA!

Wae?!

Proceed to Area 3 now! They're under possible attack.

But I'm in 7, I cannot get there in time!

Oh my god... What do to... Right.

Tae-ah! Oediseo?! (Where are you)

Going to Area 3 with the pack, I heard something too. Don't worry we're there already.

Please take care Tae.

Jae-na, there are more wolves and vampires getting hurt, I cannot handle them myself. I heard Sungyeol oppa pant.

Oh no.. Alright, I'll come down with the healers.

Calling all healers, please proceed to Area 3 right now!


V's POV.

"Guys quiet. I can hear them."

I closed my eyes and focused all my energy to my ears. I quietly listened and suddenly, I opened my eyes in shock.

"What's going on?" One of the wolves asked.

"They are not walking... I heard... A freaking helicopter. A chopper!"

Jae! They're not coming by land!

What do you mean?!

They are coming from the sky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Corner:

Hello guys! Hopefully you guys will like this chapter! I am so sorry for the late and slow updates.

I have an important exam coming up this year and I really have no time to update frequently. I'm on semi-hiatus now alright? I really am sorry. I will be back as soon as possible. This exam is really important and I can't afford to score badly, basically it determines my life.

I hope you all will understand me.

Please subscribe to join our little family and do leave me lots of somments, I do reply!^^tumblr_inline_n6melepHAY1qgkdie.gif

My recent obsession *.*

Thank you all, I love all of you! Till next time! *hugs*