Chapter 49

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

 

Your POV.

"What in the world?" My jaws dropped as I realised who they were. My heart was racing and I gulped.

With huge planes and helicopters. With murdurous power-greed faces. With the determination to destroy. Humans.

"How did they get here?" Hoya oppa asked.

"." Yongguk oppa cussed, "Whatever way, I'm going to kill them."

"Mr President. What are we going to do?" Mr Kang asked worriedly.

Our President stood up with confidence. The President of both worlds, The best of the best, our President controls everything in the whole of the Majestic Kingdom of Hybrids. He's the leader of the group who won the Power of the Eclipse against the Giants who took part two Centuries ago. He swore to protect the land at all cost and he did so for long. If the world needs only one leader, no doubt it'll be our President. 

"HAHAHA! There's nothing you can do filthy creatures! The Power of the Eclipse will be ours to build infinite buildings and develop our country." The leader of the humans said sacarstically. 

My blood boiled at that idiotic grin on his face.

"I'm going to chop that freaking smile off his idiotic face." I clenched my fist and dug my nails into my palms.

Our President Mr Jung Woo Sung simply pointed to the humans.

"Are you sure you want to start the War again, Park Jin-young? You know you'll lose all the same." Our President answered calmly.

"Oh yeah? Try me. My great great great great- ah whatever, couldn't do it. HAHA! But I will!" 

"Hmm. It isn't fair to us like that. But since your family been preparing for all this since 2000 years ago, we will play with you. But just give us one day, come back tomorrow and we'll have a good game."

"HAH! ONE day?! Are you sure? Fine. One day it is. I'll be back. But don't cry when you lose. The Power absorbing machine is here for all of you." He smirked. I snapped.

"GOODNESS JUST SHUT YOUR CRAP AND LEAVE! COME BACK TOMORROW AND I'LL WIPE THAT IRRITATING SMILE OFF YOUR FACE!" I trembled in anger and my brothers have to hold me back.

"YEAH GET LOST!"

"GET OUT!"

"LEAVE!"

The whole arena shouted at the humans in anger.

"Wow wow, such a nice welcome. But meet your deathbed tomorrow guys. CIAO! HAHAHA!" His sickening laughter echoed throughout the arena as they slowly retreated until no more was there..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V's POV.

All attention was averted back to the President as his calm smile disappeared immediately. We've been through small wars with the humans before and we already expected them to be back for the Power of Eclipse. 

"Alright all respected vampires and werewolves listen up. War is upon on us and we have no time to relax. I need to know how many people are willing to fight this battle with me, I know we all have families to support so I definitely understand if you refuse." He started.

Almost immediately, Jae-na raised her hands up, along with her brothers, Jung Ha and Hyun Woo.

"At your service sir!" Onew hyung pledged.

I held onto Jae's hands and raised mine too. My brothers soon did and Jinnie raised her's too.

"At your command." Suho hyung pledged too.

One by one the people started to raise their hands, soon the whole arena was people with their hads raised and cheering. President Jung nodded slowly and a small smile crept up his face.

"All at your service President! Our family too!" They shouted.

No matter, young or old, they were all willing to sacrifice for our nation. This is the real meaning of family, regardless if they are vampire or werewolf.

"Good. Good. I will talk about the plan now."

The whole area quietened down. I pulled Jae closer as the President talked.

"I was thinking about this..."

We listened quietly to the President, nodding as we slowly digested the plan. I pulled Jae closer to me as I whispered to her.

"Hey you alright?"

"Yeah.. Just a little nervous I guess." She replied with her eyes cast down.

"Jae... I'll talk to you later, let's finish listening to the plan." She nodded without a reply and looked forward again.

There's something bothering her, but what?

"Alright. Any questions?" Mr Jung asked.

The whole arena was quiet and so we assumed that there was no questions.

"Okay then. Please go back home to train and rest well. We have a long day ahead tomorrow." He stated and everybody promptly left the arena.

When the whole briefing ended, it was already evening time.

"Anybody hungry?" Kris hyung asked.

"Yes, we're famished!" Daehyun hyung and Jonghyun hyung immediately answered.

"Hahaha! Come over to my house then! Kyungsoo will cook something." Kris hyung said.

"What? I will?" Kyungsoo hyung retorted, "Yah hyung!"

"Yes you will hyung, kaja!" I said and held onto Jae's hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV.

After dinner, the oppas left and went home, Tae insisted to bring me to our secret place. He shifted into a wolf and nudged me to get on. I slowly climbed on and leaned onto his beautiful greyish-white fur, my heart slowly calmed down. As Tae slowly walked through the forest, the light evening breeze brushed past my cheeks as an unknowing tear fell down.

"Jae? Why are you crying?" Tae's voice filled with worry and concern.

"Mwo? No I'm not!" I quickly wiped my tears.

Tae chuckled as we reached. He quickly transformed and carried me bridal-style in his arms.

"Yah, don't forget you were on my back. Now there's a wet patch on my shirt." He teased and I smiled slightly.

He put my down and sat down on the grass. Taking off his shoes, he put his legs into the lake and I did so too. When the clear and cool water came into contact with my skin, I instantly felt relaxed. I leaned onto Tae's shoulders and he wrapped his arm around me. I took his other hand into mine and played with his huge and safe hands.

"Jae, your hands are like a little elf's compared to mine!" He said in shock.

"Hahaha! I always dreamed of doing this with my boyfriend."

"Wish fulfilled!" He said dramatically. I laughed a little and he ruffled my hair, "That's my girl. When you smile, you're the prettiest Jae. What happened?"

"I'm just worried. I realised that the 'thing' that I felt even before the battle is coming. That feeling that something was going to happen. Something bad. I thought it was over when we battled the serpent. But no, there were more and more challenges. Just as I thought it was over. The humans arrived. This time, Tae, something will happen, I can feel it. What's more, I am only a healer, I can't attack with powers."

"Jae, calm down. As you said, we overcomed the challenges one by one, we're going to do this together. The humans will be gone and we can live our lives again. You don't have destructive powers like Yongguk hyung or Dongwoo hyung, but your power save lives, Jae. Your physical fighting skills are good. Combat planning, you're one of the best I've seen. You have nothing to worry about alright?"

"But-"

My words were cut off by Tae's kiss. I tried to pull back but I couldn't. I melted into the kiss and I really wanted it to stay like this forever. His soft lips moved in sync with mine as I tasted his strawberry lipbalm. I missed this so much. His playful tongue danced across my bottom lip but we decided to not deepen it anymore. We pulled back and gasped for air, as I stared into his deep brown eyes with fondness. He looked into my brown eyes with adoration and I smiled genuinely.

"Feeling better?" He asked cheekily.

"Much better." I smiled and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Don't worry about anything Jae, leave the worrying to me. Just remember one thing, I can take on the whole world single-handedly, as long as you're holding the other one. I love you Jae, keep the ring well okay? Look at it when you feel hopeless. I'm here for you alright?"

My eyes went watery as he said those words. I can take on the whole world single-handedly, as long as you're holding the other one. I will never forget this Tae.

"I love you too, Tae. I love you so much."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Corner:

I'M BACK GUYS!! Exam's over so here I am! Hopefully this chapter is okay!

Argh... I'm still really upset over this whole Kris ordeal. let's just hope that he is fine and that's all I ask for.

Sad things aside, today, 25/5/14, is my ultimate bias group, SHINee's 6th Anniversary! YAYYYYYY!!!!! 6 YEARS AND COUNTING OPPA!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Alright, please leave me comments and do subscribe for more and join our little family! Thank you all for being so patient with my long hiatus! Love you guys!♥

As usual, feel free and have fun! I'll see you guys soon!^^