Chapter 20

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV.

I woke up at the sound of loud cheering and a sudden burst of 18 people into my room.

“Hold your horses oppas!” I shrieked and held up both my hands. They all stopped moving like in a freeze frame.

“Cool down… What happened? Jongup oppa.” I asked the calmest one out of all of my brothers.

“*screams*! Oh my gosh Jae-na! You don’t what happened!” Wrong choice Im Jae-na…

“What happened?” I asked all of them.

 

All at once they all started to explain at such a fast pace altogether, I couldn't understand a single thing!

 

“Oppa! I cannot understand!” I screamed.

“Alright alright let me say it.” Minho oppa said.

 

I nodded and they all squeezed onto my bed. Jun Hong oppa, due to space constraint, perched on my headboard like a bird, I don’t know how. All the SHINee oppas behind me, the INFINITE oppas by my left, BAP oppas on my right. I can see every single one of them biting back their laughter and trying to keep a straight while failing terribly.

 

“Jae-ah, you need a bigger bed.” Youngjae oppa said. I playfully hit him while looking at Minho oppa.

“Quick say it Minho hyung!” Sungjong oppa urged him.

“Okay okay.” He started explaining everything at such high speed, hand gestures and all, I could not catch anything! To be honest, he was blabbering.

 

“Oppa! Stop! I cannot understand a single word you just said. Slow down.” I pat his back.

“SorrysorryIamtoohappyohmygosh.” He coughed and repeated.

“Okay, to summaries, the board found out that Goo Jihyun cheated. She paid money for people to add in so many more votes for her! The votes did not tele. She was immediately stripped of the President position! The actual winner was you! JAE-NA! YOU’RE THE PRESIDENT OF THE VAMPIRE ASSOCIATION!”

 

There was a long pause.

 

“OHMYGOSH ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS?!” I asked them. They all nodded and we screamed and cheered, jumping up and down.

“Kamsahamnida oppas! For everything!” I ran to kiss each of them on the cheek.

“Awww… You’re welcome our little baby, all the best!” Onew oppa said while he ruffled my hair. His eyes almost disappearing from his cute eye smile.

 

I laughed and suddenly thought of last night.

 

“Oppa wait! I need to tell you all something!” They all stopped and waited for me to continue.

“Actually, Kim Taehyung was not the one who attacked Youngjae oppa last full moon, he was the greyish-white wolf that pushed the dark brown wolf that attacked Youngjae oppa!”

 

They all opened their eyes in shock.

 

“No way…” Himchan oppa said.

“Yes way! And what’s more, I saved his friend! Remember the wolf that got bitten by one of the vampires? I went to chase her away. It was actually a werewolf called Minseok!”

“What..? ” Hoya oppa said.

“What a small small world…” Sungyeol oppa said.

“We’ve wronged those werewolves. Wow. Wait how didyou know?” Taemin oppa ask.

“Yeah… I guess. It’s a long story.”

 

I should tell Taehyung this news right?

 

“Oppa! I’ll go out for awhile.” I was about to fly out my balcony when they all pulled me back.

“YAH IM JAE-NA MICHEOSEO?! IT’S AFTERNOON RIGHT NOW!” Key oppa screamed.

“You want to get burned in the sun?!” Himchan oppa chided.

“Are you out of your mind?!” Dongwoo oppa shrieked.

 

I suddenly realized my mistake and apologized. The trio is no joke…

 

“Mianhae oppa~~ Don’t be angry!” I tried my best aegyo and then Youngjae oppa just had to say it.

“Dishes! HAHAHAHHA!” He quickly ran out.

“Agree.” All the oppas nodded at each other and walked out of the room.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V’s POV

 

“Taehyung! Wake up!” I opened my tired eyes and standing right in front of me were my 18 best friends. All staring at me.

 

“WOAH! Who let you guys in?!” I quickly shot up.

“Mrs Kim of course! Hey you heard the news?!” Luhan hyung asked.

“What news? I just woke up hyung.”

“Im Jae-na is now the President of Vampire Association!” D.O hyung shouted.

“What? How?” I asked, a small smile slowly surfaced.

 

“The board found out that… what’s her name? Ah! Goo Jihyun cheated. Actually Im Jae-na won!” J-Hope hyung exclaimed with Sehun hyung.

“Wah… Daebak.” I looked at them.

 

I then noticed their confused expression.

 

“Yah! It’s Im Jae-na!” Suho hyung stated.

“Yeah I know.”

“I thought you hated her?!” Chanyeol hyung said.

“Erm… About that. Hyung. Remember the vampire that attacked you last full moon? It wasn’t Jae-na, she was the bat that was fighting the other bat that was attacking you!” I said.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?” They all chorused.

 

I nodded my head and looked at them.

 

“We… wronged them then.” Baekhyun hyung said.

“Yeah…” I got up and went into my bathroom.

 

They suddenly all barged in.

 

“WAH! BOYA?!”

“How did you know, Taehyung?” Tao hyung asked.

“Exactly. How? Spill!” Jung Kook hyung said.

“Long story! Let me bathe!” I pushed all of them out and locked the door.

 

I need to see her. I smiled a little and hurriedly bathed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Corner:

 

Weeeeee~ How’s the chapter?:) Thank you for reading! I’ve edited the previous chapter, Chapter 19 a little. Be sure to check it!

 

Till next time!:D