Chapter 30

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV.

I shot up from my sleeping bag and immediately felt a surge of pain from my back. I need to stop sitting right up, after sleeping on the grass for 8 hours. I suddenly remember the kiss, the incident after. I need to explain to my brothers. What will happen to Taehyung? My oppas will literally kill him! I cannot let them harm him, I will die.

I walked out to the beach near the campsite and walked along the shore. The water was welcoming me, I decided to let the ocean embrace me for a moment. I took out my sandals and slowly walked into the water. The sounds of the waves calmed me down and I shut my eyes. What will I do? Vampires and werewolves, it does not work like that. It’s impossible. There is no way I can be together with him, what will happen to the Battle? I am going to disappoint my people.

Unknowingly, tears streaked down my face and the water is at knee level right now. I continued walking, the waves rushing against my body seem to little by little wash away my worries, but more surface as the waves retreat. More tears and soft sobs, why does this have to happen to me? I cannot be together with the person I love without people hunting me down. Vamps and wolves just isn’t possible. I really cannot live without him.

In this short amount of time, from enemies to friends and now lovers, we’ve been through so much. He is invading my heart now and I cannot help it. I really do love him I guess. Taehyung, what will we do?

The water level is at my chest area right now, the wind is blowing, sending shivers down my spine but nothing can overwrite these pains. How can I explain to them? I am an utter disappointment. Falling in love with the wrong person, this is such a torture, please, someone wake me up from this nightmare, pull me away and save me from this mess.

“Jae!”

Someone hugged from the back. I shut my eyes and just leant on him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V’s POV.

I woke up from my little nap I took. I wasn’t able to sleep. Thinking about how I am going to work all these out. My brothers will be so disappointed in me, falling in love with a vampire? This is crazy. They may even just kill Jae-na, I cannot imagine it, life without her? I might as well not live too.

I felt sorry to my brothers all the people who believed in me, but is it really wrong to love a vampire? Why is it impossible? I thought people always say “Love has no boundaries”? Are those all lies then? In our case, we are limited and bounded just because of our background. This is unfair.

I walked out of the tent and took a deep breath, I remembered that there is a beach here nearby so I decided to go there for a breather. I walked along the path and kicked a pebble, why can’t things be as easy as kicking a little rock? I reached the beach and saw a familiar backview of a person. Jae-na?! What is she doing in the water like that?! Is she drowning herself? .

Panic-stricken, I dashed to the beach and jumped into the water swimming to her.

“Jae!” I shouted and hugged her from the back.

She was trembling and I could make out soft sobs coming from her. My heart broke even more when she just leant on me lifelessly.

“Tae?”

“Yes, it’s me. Jae-na, you scared me oh my gosh.”

“Tae, I-I realized, I think I actually love you Tae, Tae, I love you, but isn’t this all a mistake?”

 

She started crying and tears blurred my vision too.

 

“Jae, I think I love you too, but if this is a mistake, I think it’s the best mistake I ever made.”

“Why so?”

“Because to love you, the feeling is indescribable.”

“Tae, this is wrong. My brothers will kill you.”

“You will protect me won’t you?” I chuckled and I could see a weak smile coming from her.

 

“Jae, I decided, let’s fight for our love. Let’s not give up. I don’t think I am ever going to make it if I lose you.” I said while I put my head on her shoulder.

“I-I, are you really willing to?”

“Yes.” I stated firmly.

“Okay, let’s do this together.”

 

I turned her around and planted a kiss on her lips again.

 

“Let’s stay like this for awhile Tae,” I nodded at her and pulled her in for a tight hug to protect her from the current and winds. I swear, I could take on the whole world single-handed as long as she was holding my other hand.  I smiled a little and looked at the sun rising with her in my arms.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Corner:

 

I tried to write this emotionally, did it work? *covers face*

 

Welcome new readers!:) *Kyungsoo oppa stuffing his face in the trophy is SO ADORABLE XD*

 

exo-waving.gif?w=652

 

Hehe, alright, thank you for reading! Please leave me comments so I can know what do you guys think. If you’re not already, please take second to subscribe and join the family! ^^

 

As usual, feel free and have fun! Till next time!