Chapter 50

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV.

I opened my eyes and was met with darkness. My night-vision ability adjusted itself and I look around the room. 

It's the day.

Freakin' humans... I growled softly. I turned over and reached for my phone.

4:00am.

"2 hours until gathering. Better get all the oppas up." I said to myself and stumbled out of bed.

I washed up and took a quick bath before opening my bedroom door.

"Hahaha!"

A sudden laughter erupted from our balcony. Who is that? I got down on all fours into battle stance. Better not be the humans or I'll rip their hearts out. I trembled a little as I slowly neared the balcony. Another hushed laughter erupted and this time it's not one voice but multiple ones. I closed my eyes and breathed before rushing out.

"YAH DUGU- Mwo. Oppa?

18 shocked boys turned around. Dongwoo oppa fell out of his chair. I bit back my laughter and look down.

"Oh! Jae-ah!" Myungsoo oppa waved my over.

"Wah boya? I thought it was the humans or something..." I mumbled the last part.

"You're worrying too much Jae. You think they would be able to live past 18 of us to get to you? Not a chance. Hahaha!" Jinki oppa laughed softly.

Sudden tears crept up to my eyes. The sharp-eyes Sungjong oppa caught it though.

"Yah, come over here. Don't cry." He gestured.

I walked over to the warm circle and settled beside Woohyun oppa and Jongup oppa. Woohyun oppa pulled me into a warm hug and Jongup oppa ruffled my hair.

"Wae? Gwenchana?" Jongup oppa asked.

"Mm... I'm just so thankful to all of you. Living with my nonsense for 16 years, always being there for me, to protect me, to be the best oppas in the world. Oppa jinjja kamsahamnida." I sniffled.

"Aish. Silly girl. It's our duty as brothers to protect you right? You've been protecting us too isn't it?" Taemin oppa smiled.

"You're probably worried about the battle too right?" Himchan oppa asked.

"How do you know?"

"Honey, we live with you." Kibum oppa joked.

"Oppa, please, we have to come back safely okay? Promise me..."

"Jae, listen. We can't promise you anything because it's the humans we're facing. But we can tell you that we're going to try our best to defend the kingdom and you. Plus ourselves of course. The humans are not going to reach us so easily. Trust us, oh?" Sunggyu oppa answered gently.

"Yeah! We're goona kick some human asses!" Yongguk oppa laughed and said.

I laughed softly in Woohyun oppa's soft embrace.

"Don't worry alright, uri Head Combat Planner?" Woohyun oppa patted my head and gently kissed me on the forehead.

Oh I was appointed Head Combat Planner (HCP) for the battle, that just got me even more scared.

I nodded and just enjoyed the time left until the battle with my oppas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V's POV.

We all slept over at Kris hyung's house so that it'll be easier to report for battle altogether.

"Yah Tao hyung! Stop making weird noises..." Sehun hyung shouted.

"Luhan hyung is screaming in his sleep again..." Jongdae hyung rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"But... YAH KIM TAEHYUNG STOP KICKING ME!" Jimin hyung shouted and I woke up.

"Ah since we can't seep, let's all wake up." Suho hyung suggested and we all agreed.

We sat in a circle and started talking.

"Yah Taehyung-ah, you know that Jae-na is the HCP right?" Suga hyung asked.

"Yeah.. I'm worried. What if she gets scared?" I answered without looking up.

"Kkeok jeong hajima (Don't worry), she'll be fine! Jae-na is not a weakling!" Jungkook hyung ruffled my hair and said.

"Of course I know that!" I smiled and said.

We decided to not talk about the worrying issues and to play a game.

"What game should we play?" Baekhyun hyung asked.

"OH! Let's play Chicken fight!" Jongdae hyung suggested loudly.

"First one down will get ttakbammed (hit on the forehead) by Onew hyung later!" RapMon hyung said.

Almost immediately, everyone's head turned towards him. Our eyes rounded in shock and shouted.

"Yah his ttakbam will kill. Hahaha! Alright, it's settled, let's go!" Minseok hyung teased.

We all stood up and formed a circle in Kris hyung's large living room. Eyeing each other woth eagle-like eyes, nobody wants to get hit on the forehead by Onew hyung, it's going to leave a mark for 2 days!

"Ready? GO!" Jin hyung exclaimed and we attacked!

All around, we hopped on one leg and struggled to balance and to push the other down. I managed to hit Lay hyung twice but he did not fall. Suho hyung pushed me from my back once but I recovered my balance just in time. Jongin hyung hopped towards Suga hyung in one swift move but Suga hyung dodged, causing Jongin hyung to almost fall over. Jimin hyung even did a flip and hit Tao hyung in his , he squaled and quickly hopped to regain balance.

The game was reaching it's but nobody was willing to fall and get hit by Onew hyung. We were exhausted and laughing so hard. I looked around and noticed Jungkook hyung back facing him. I quickly hopped over and pushed him with the last bit of strength left, he wobbled and shouted.

"AH! I'm falling!"

With a soft thud, he landed on his and the rest of us put our legs down and cheered.

"Hahahaha!! I'm fine as long as it's not me~~~" RapMon hyung sang teasingly.

"Kookie gets hit!" J-Hope hyung laughed.

"Araso!" Jungkook hyung got up and laughed as well.

*RING RING RING RING!*

"Guys. It's five. Let's go."

The atmosphere immediately changed to a much more serious one as we went to our bags to grab our belongings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV.

"Time's up." Minho oppa suddenly said.

We instantly understood what he meant and stood up. We walked towards a dark room right at the end of our house's hallway. Jinki oppa opened the door and guided us in. Sunggyu oppa got the keys for the various lockers and opened them up one by one. We each have a locker made for the different groups we formed among ourselves.

The SHINee oppas opened the first metal closet and took out some special neck guards. They unbuckld the leather pieces and wrapped the black guard around their neck, then slowly tightening the leather belts. This guard helps to project their voice power better and tries to prevent them from damaging their power chords. Daehyun oppa walked over and put on the same gaurd and left. After that, they put on black shirts with camo pants, and then black shiny leather boots. Lastly, they wrapped a turqoise bandana around their neck to signify their group and to hide the neck guards.

Next, the INFINITE oppas opened the second black closet. Sungjong oppa grabbed a light weighted full leg gear and slowly put it on, tightening the straps one by one. This will help him run even faster and protects him from over-straining himself. Hoya oppa slipped on his tailor-made hand gloves to allow faster and easier ice production. Myungsoo oppa grabbed a coat and wrapped it around himself, the coat has special stimulation pads in them and helps him control his water power better. Sunggyu oppa wore a light weighted wrist guard to help him with his telekinetic powers. Woohyun oppa put on a pair of headphones like gear, the pads at the sides will form a connection with his brain and allow better control of his mind-control power. Dongwoo oppa too put on special made gloves to provide better control of his fire power. They then moved on to wrap a golden coloured clothes on their wrists to signify their group.

The B.A.P oppas went to the third grey closet and opened it. With experience, Yongguk oppa reached in and grabbed a roll of black tape. He wrapped them slowly onto his knuckles. These are tapes made to add more force to his punches and attacks for his strength power. Himchan oppa wore special half finger gloves with pads inside to provide better control to his light power. Youngjae oppa put on similar headphones like gear, the pad that connects to his head sends really small tiny electric shocks to stimulate his thinking. Jongup oppa wore a light weighted full arm gear to aid him in his agility power. Zelo oppa wasn't able to wear any since he's a size changer. Along with Daehyun oppa, they wrapped a bright green bandana on their ankles.

Sungyeol oppa and I did not have any gear to wear as healers. He just wrapped a golden bandana on his wrist and I tied a three mixed colour bandana of my oppas group colours and tied it on my hair. We were ready.

"Oppa, can we go?" I asked.

"Mm! Let's go!" They chorused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V's POV.

We eached took out the clothes we were going to wear from our bags. It was the usual. I took out my dark grey long sleeved shirt and black pants, along with my light grey bandana. We started to dress ourselves. Putting on our shirts and pants, lastly wrapping the bandanas around our neck.

We did some stretching in our attires.

*grrr*

"Whose that?" Kris hyung asked and we all turned to Tao.

"Hehe... sorry.. It's been so long since I growled."

To be honest, I think all of us were itching to growl a little. For us, one of the best things was to growl in the open and howl to the moon. But recently, it was peaceful and we didn't have a chance to do so at all. The feeling when a loud growl comes out is particularly soothing for us.

"Hahaha! Let's go guys, we can growl all we want soon." Suho hyung said.

"True that, let's growl at some humans and kill them. *snarl* " Luhan hyung said with a smirk, "Oops, sorry!"

"Let's go guys!" Minseok yung exclaimed and we filed out of Kris hyung's house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Corner:

Hey guys!^^

I'm back with another chapter for you! It's a pretty long chapter! Be prepared for the action in the next chapter!

Please subscribe and leave me some comments! I'll see you guys next time!:D