Chapter 32

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Your POV

I started typing furiously on my computer.

“Dear residents of the Vampire’s Association…”

I tapped my fingers on the table, as if the words would just flow out of my fingers. I shook my head and deleted whatever I just typed. Who would think a simple explanation is so difficult to say? I wondered how I could just lie to the teachers when I was a young bat. This is so hard! I ruffled my hair and slumped onto the table. I forgot I had my spectacles on, which resulted in the bridge of the spectacles slamming onto my nose.

“Aigoo.” I squinted my eyes and removed my spectacles. Tears started to form and fell uncontrollably. I held onto my nose and tried to massage it.

“Jjagi, what are you doing?”

I wasn’t wearing my spectacles but I could easily recognize his voice.

“Tae, I hurt my nose…”

“You are a healer aren’t you?”

“Oh, right. Hehe.” How can I forget… Dumb me.

 

I held my nose and focused, the orange glow appeared and my nose didn’t hurt anymore. Did my nose just got a bit higher? Maybe my powers could make noses higher. I chuckled and turned to face Taehyung.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked with a smile.

“I don’t know. Someone just brought me here.”

“Who?”

“You.”

“Really? You’re a cheesy freak, Tae.” I laughed and sat down on my chair again and faced my computer.

 

“Hahaha! What are you doing, Jae?”

“Typing out a script to explain to the folks.”

“Wow… I should be doing this too aye?”

“Duh. Quick, we don’t have much time.” I said, without even looking away from my laptop.

 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair.

 

“Precisely, that’s why there’s no point doing it, come on.”

“W-what? Tae!”

 

I looked back at my laptop then back at him. I bit back a little laugh. He would be the death of me, but he has a way to avoid me killing him. He’s so reckless sometimes but he knows what he is doing. He’s so blank at times but he is always thinking and processing what is happening. He’s pretty mysterious at times but you can trust him with all your heart.

 

“Hope on.”

“You mean hop on, didn’t you?”

“Oh well, come on.” I climbed onto his back and he shifted into a wolf.

 

He’s dumb and funny, he’s pretty much the full package aye?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

V’s POV.

 

She leant on me like how she always did and I breathed in deeply. The best feelings I ever had was how she leant on me. She’s probably the first girl I fetched on my back, and definitely the last one. I wanted to bring her to the lake again, so she can relax for a little while. I decided that tomorrow, when we do the explanation, we’ll just prove it with our love. A script is not needed isn’t it? I moved my head from side to side to stretch it a little and I dashed off to the forest. I heard soft snores and I knew that she was asleep.

 

It’s a miracle how a girl can fall asleep on a wolf’s back. Jae is the only girl that made my heart do somersaults every time I see her. She can be so flustered at times but she can always keep her head straight when people ask her for advice on problems. She can be so clumsy and hurt herself but she is always working on her healing power to save people. She can be so loud and rowdy but he can be so gentle when it comes to things regarding the people of her association. She is so scared of small things like cockroaches but she is brave and willing to take a bullet for any of her family members. She is so selfless and she is so influential to the people around her. I am one lucky dude. I chuckled as we reached.

 

“Jae, we’re here.”

“Hmmm.” I felt her slowly sitting up on my back and then she jumped off.

 

She slowly put her finger in between her eyes and her spectacle lenses to rub her eyes.

 

“Can’t you just remove your spectacles and rub them?” I asked with a snicker.

“I’m too lazy for that. Come on.”

 

We took a slow walk to the lake and took off our shoes. We put our feet into the water and I leant onto her. She pushed me away.

 

“Yah, why are you leaning on me?” I clenched my teeth playfully.

“Wae? I can’t?” I said in a daegu accent.

“Yes, you can’t.” She retaliated with a busan accent.

“Aish jjinja. Must you be so manly?!” I said again.

“Wae?! You don’t like it?!” She said in satoori.

“No… It’s nice.” I said in a sarcastic voice.

“Komap-ta.” She said lazily, “Aish, Ireowa-barla.”

 

She signaled for me to come closer. I went closer and she pressed my head onto her shoulder. We both laughed and just enjoyed each other’s company. The day couldn’t be more perfect. No, don’t think that we were quarrelling, that’s just the way we talk. I don’t dislike her talking in her satoori, I think it’s just adorable. That’s just our way of expressing ourselves.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Corner:

 

Okay, so I just finished watching the drama Reply 1997, I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SATOORI. The way they speak is like, wow! So I just added a little bit into the chapter. Heh heh.

 

Welcome new readers!:) Hope you guys liked it! Sungyeol oppa wanted to say hi~!

 

wave.gif

 

Hope you guys liked this new chapter and please take a second to subscribe to my story and make sure to leave me some comments! ^^ Feel free and have fun!

 

Till next time!