The first step.

Their Story

Tiffany: Jun oppa!

Jun.K: Oh, Fany-ahh!

Tiffany: Is there anything?

Jun.K: Nahh, not really. Just heard that, that..

Tiffany: Yeah, we broke up.

Jun.K: You okay?

Tiffany: Well, I'm fine, just fine.

Jun.K: Are you sure?

Tiffany: Yea, yeah! Kinda!

Jun.K: You don't have to lie to me, Fany-ahh --I was your boyfriend.

Tiffany: ....

Jun.K: Sorry to bring that up.

Tiffany: It's okay.

Jun.K: Ahhh, I wonder why would Daesungie part ways with you! How could he abandon this gem!

Tiffany: You abandoned me too (=.=)

Jun.K: Erm, ha...ha..haha.... (-.-")

Tiffany: I was just joking, Jun oppa! I'm over it now! Don't feel guilty.

Jun.K: Who said I feel guilty?

Tiffany: So you don't feel guilty at ALL?!

Jun.K: Well, kinda.

Tiffany: You said something?

Jun.K: Erm, erm.. I still can't believe Daesung made that decision! He's too kind to make that kind of decision!

Tiffany: You know Daesung?

Jun.K: Well, I certainly know him! In fact, I'm one of his precious hyung!

Tiffany: Oh my! HOW YOU KNEW HIM?!

Jun.K: Oh, I'm close friends -- I'm brothers with Youngbae and Jiyong, you see.

Tiffany: Ahh....

Jun.K: You must be wondering why I'm close to them now, right?

Tiffany: How you read my mind!

Jun.K: I'm your ex-boyfriend.

Tiffany: Pfft, says the person who doesn't feel bad for leaving me alone.

Jun.K: Anyways! I was actually a trainee at JYP Entertainment AND YG Entertainment. So I got to train with both of them, but I joined JYP eventually.

Tiffany: Ohhh....

Jun.K: This is a known fact by the fans! Why you don't even know! You're such a bad girlfriend!

Tiffany: Were!

Jun.K: Whatever.

Tiffany: Aren't you suppose to console me, instead of making me mad?

Jun.K: Oh right, I almost forgot my main point to make this call. Fany-ahh, can we meet up somewhere?

Tiffany: Wae?

Jun.K: You said you want me to console you right, so let's meet up!

Tiffany: I don't know. I don't have the mood to go out.

Jun.K: Let's meet up at the cafe around your dorm! You will regret if you don't come, I bought something~~

Tiffany: What is it?

Jun.K: I bought a necklace from Tiffany & Co.--

Tiffany: Okay, CALL! That cafe house around my dorm yeah!

Jun.K: I knew you'd be excited!

Tiffany: Ah pali! Hang up now and start your journey!

Jun.K: Arrasso! I'm hanging up!

Tiffany: Oh yea, I don't want you to console me, but since you called, you should console me! Okay?!

*Toot* *Toot *Toot*

Jun.K's POV

'Ahh, she was the one telling me to hang up, eventually she is the one who hangs up first. What a special girl.'

3rd Person's POV

After Tiffany hangs up, she is busy preparing to go out. With a simple yet flashy T, a dark blue jeans with the cap she wore during the midnight date with Daesung, she is prepared to go out. She wasn't looking forward to go out originally, but the thought of getting a Tiffany & Co.'s necklace, her favourite brand, for free is simply amazing. Oh yeah, she doesn't know what surprise Jun.K's going to give her too!

After the prepared everything, she heads out of the door. On the way, Jessica saw her rushing out of the dorm, and asks.

'Where are you going, this late?'

'I'm going to meet someone!' Tiffany says while putting on her shoes, just in case some fan recognizes Jun.K and her, she can run in those shoes.

'Dugu?'

'Jun oppa.' Tiffany's eye smile is all over her eyes.

'Ju..Jun oppa?!'

'Yeah, Jun oppa.'

'Yahh?! Are you sure, Hwang Miyoung?'

'Aigoo, it's just a simple meet up at the cafe, don't get so worried, Jung Sooyeon!'

'Oh, okay. Just, just be careful.'

'Nehh!' Tiffany is gone.

Out of nowhere, a phone is ringing. Jessica, is obviously startled. The phone is at the sofa, Jessica quickly picks up the call, not minding who it is.

Daesung: Oh, finally you pick up, Tiffany!

Jessica: Kang Daesung.

Daesung: Oh? Who is this?

Jessica: WHAT?! YOU CAN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE G-DRAGON'S GIRLFRIEND'S VOICE?!

Daesung: Ahh, noona! (Daesung calls Jessica "Noona" because of their personality difference, Jessica is much mature than Daesung)

Jessica: I told you, STOP CALLING ME THAT! I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ONE DAY!

Daesung: Okay okay. Is Tiffany there?

Jessica: She went out, leaving her phone here.

Daesung: Ahh, where she went?

Jessica: You know that cafe near our dorm? Yeah, that's the place.

Daesung: That corner-lot cafe house?

Jessica: Yes. Daesung-ahh, if you really love her, go there as soon as possible. Or not--

Daesung: Or not?

Jessica: Forget about it. Just get there as soon as possible, please.

Daesung: Okay! I'm hanging up!

*Toot* *Toot* *Toot*

Jessica's POV

'Kang Daesung, it's a race against time now, and it's all on you. I know this this will not be a simple meet up, so please Kang Daesung, you're the right guy for Fany, not Jun-oppa.'


Boom, 2nd update in 2 days! Been a while since I did this!

Will Daesung win this race? and/or Who will Tiffany choose if Jun.K and Daesung reach the same time? Please do comment on the comment section below.

 

Thank you~!