Lovely Couple (?)

Their Story

After having their lunch, Girls Generation and Siwon have to go back for their schedules respectively. They bid their farewell and went into their van. As for Big Bang, Seungri will be flying back to Japan, G-Dragon will fly around the world again, meeting with all kinds of music producers, Taeyang and T.O.P decided to stay in Korea, to help Daesung. (I hope you guys haven't forget that he is injured!)

'Annyeong, Fany-ahh.' Daesung says that while hugging her tightly.

'Daesung-ahh, remember to take care of your head'

'Arrasso, umma!'

'Stop making me old!'

'No matter how old are you, I'll love you.'

'Whatever. Promise me okay? Make sure you take care! I'll call Youngbae oppa and Seunghyun oppa to check on you~'

'No, just call me'

'Boo, you can always create lies.'

'They can lie too!'

'I can always use Yul as my secret weapon on Youngbae oppa! Plus, I heard Youngbae oppa at lying? Seunghyun oppa is very honest with me though.'

'Aish, just call me okay! I won't lie to you, pweashhhhhh'

'Aigoo this kid. Fine, I'll call youu' Tiffany says while pinching Daesung's nose.

'Yayy~!'

'So, where will you stay?'

'Our apartment, of course!'

'Erm, you still remember we are hiding that apartment from them right? How are you going to run from them?'

'I can always say that I'm living with my parents for the time being.'

'Yahh, what if they call oemeoni?'

'Just chill, I've everything in line.'

'You sure?'

'Yes Mooshroom!'

'Yahh, stop calling me that!'

'Mooshroom! Mooshroom! Wae? Hate it?'

Tiffany hits Daesung's shoulder gently.

'Tiffany unnie, it's time to go!' Someone from Girls Generation's van shouts.

'I've to go now.' Tiffany quickly gives Daesung a sweet and loving peck on his lips.

'Annyeong!'

 

---------------------

In the van.

Just when you thought DaeFany won't be contacting each other for days, seems like you are wrong~

It’s alright for tonight since it’s so beautiful so cry louder yeah (Daesung - Wings)

Tiffany: Yeoboseyeo? Daesungiee, missing me already?

Daesung: Mooshroom Mooshroom Fany~! I'm looking for Hwang Miyoung, is she beside you?

Tiffany: Nehh, this is Miyoung speaking! May I know who is on the line?

Daesung: This is HWANG Daesung speaking!

Tiffany: Ahh, HWANG Daesung-shhi? Is KANG Daesung beside? I want to speak to my lover, whose surname is KANG.

Daesung: Ahh, KANG Daesung is in his own world now~! He must be thinking of Tiffany Hwang! Miyoung, what do you think of HWANG Daesung?

Tiffany: HWANG Daesung? Booo! I want KANG Daesung! I must hunt for this 'Tiffany Hwang" girl huh! I heard she is right beside me too! (The other members in the van are disgusted with their childish roleplay.).

Daesung: KANG Daesung told me he wants to speak to Tiffany Hwang.

Daesung: Yooo Fany Fany Tiffany!

Tiffany: Hey Daesungiee.

Daesung: I missssssssss you shooo muchhhhh.

Tiffany: Yahh, we just met like 10 minutes ago?

Daesung: For me, it's like 10 years.

Tiffany: Actually, I miss you too....

(The girls in the van now are curling their fingers)

Daesung: Aigoo, my Mooshroom misses me too?

Tiffany: Yes, A LOT.

Daesung: Aigoo, what should I do? Should I send a kiss through here?

Tiffany: Yes yes!

Daesung: *Muacks*

Tiffany: Saranghae!

Daesung: Mwuh? Say that again. (Daesung pretends to miss that sentence)

Tiffany: Sa.Rang.Hae.Kang.Dae.Sung

Daesung: Sa.Rang.Hae.Ti.Ffa.Ny

Tiffany: Hehe

Daesung: I've got to go now. Got some stuff to discuss with Hyunsuk-hyung.

Tiffany: Ahh, so fast? I was wondering if you could at least talk to me during this whole journey

Daesung: I wish I could, but sadly I can't. Got to go! Annyeong!

 

*Toot* *Toot*

 

There goes both of them, being lovey dovey, despite their fans bashing each other. It is surprising that Tiffany is not being cold to Daesung today, seems like it is his day? or is this the power of love? Hahahaha.


Done. This chappie is a 100% DaeFany moments chappie. Next up will be SM's and YG's decision of their relationship (as some of you have seen it), I decided to change it. It isn't complicated anymore, as we have 2 of our girls taken with PUBLIC knowledge. So, I decided to do it for DaeFany too, but not that fast huhu. I had 78 subcribers, and I lost 1 today. Hope that can recover it. T.T

 

Did you enjoy their phone conversation? and/or Are you surprised with Tiffany kisses Daesung naturally? Please do comment on the comment section below.

 

Thank you for reading.

 

Note: What about another G-Yoon One-Shot? I don't mind writing it though. It's up to your choice.