The accident

Their Story

'Arghh, luckily I didn't got hurt', Daesung said while in shock. After a few seconds, he realizes the situation; He just got into a car accident. He quickly get down from to car and run towards to driver seat of the taxi.

'Ajeossi, kwenchana?! Are you hurt or something? Should I call the ambulance now?!'

'Oh Daesung-sshi, It's not me who is important. There is a person behind.' The taxi driver replied.

Daesung felt like the world stopped. He heard a really loud noise in his ears, he cannot hear anything else. He is very shocked and he is not in his right mind anymore, in fact his body was stunned. After a minute, Daesung gained courage and turned back and look at the victim. There was a motorcyclist lying middle of the road.  The motorcyclist seem to be unconscious. The spot became crowded instantly, because everyone could reconize him as Big Bang's Kang Daesung involved in an accident. Daesung quickly called his manager.

'Yeoboseyo?' The manager answered.

'Hyung....' Daesung replied in a weak tone.

'Oh Daesung-ahh, you have reached your parents house? Wow, that is considered quick.'

'.......'

'Yahh Daesung-ahh, why so moody? Anything happened? How are your parents? Why is it so noisy out there?'

'Hyung....' Daesung in on verge of tears.

'YAHHH! Faster tell me what is happening?!'

'I got into a car accident. There is 1 victim.'

'Where are you now Daesung, tell me now.'

'I am in Yanghwa Bridge now'

'Okay, Don't do ANYTHING stupid. I'll be there soon. I guess I'll have to notify YG sajang-nim too.'

'Hyung, please don't notify my members yet... I'm scared they'll be mad at me.'

'Arraso. I'll be there' *Toot* *toot* *toot* 

Daesung keep his phone back into his pocket. He looked around his surrounding, there are many people there taking pictures. To Daesung's surprise, the media is already there, with their reporters, the mic and the red light on the camera. (Means it is broadcasted live) 

'This must be the end of me' Daesung thought in his mind. After a while, Daesung's manager, police and amblulance came to the accident spot. The manager was trying to handle the media over there but eventually he failed. The news is out spreading to the whole world, netizens were commenting a lot of criticisms online. After the victim was sent to the hospital for post mortem, Daesung and the taxi ajeossi was told to go to the Police Station to be investigated.

  On the way to the Police Station, the taxi ajeossi comforted Daesung all the way. When they reach to the Police Station, the taxi ajeossi said

'Daesung-sshi, you don't have to worry too much. If I was in your position, I would have caused the accident too.

'But ajeossi, I KILLED an INNOCENT person. I'm a Killer!' Daesung said while tearing up.

'Everyone makes big mistakes. Some of them hide it, some of them be honest. Well, at least you did not run away from this problem. Because if you did, you made the biggest mistake ever.  Everything is going to be okay, I saw the motorcyclist lying on the road before even you hit him. I will try my best to make you innocent.'

'Really ajeossi? Will you be here with me the whole investigation?'

'Yes, I'll be here too.'

'Thank you ajeossi.' 

The police then carried out the investigation for the whole night. Luckily the taxi ajeossi was there too, his presence was rather comforting for Daesung

Around 8:00 a.m.

'Okay Daesung-sshi, the investigation is done. You're free to go now.'

'Thank you.'

'Oh ya by the way, about the motorcyclist....'

'....'

'He passed away.'

Daesung kept quiet upon hearing those words. He never thought that there will be a day that he killed a person. He felt very awful and kept cursing inside his mind. He felt utterly sorry, he kept cursing himself for being careless and stuff non-stop.

In Big Bang's dorm.

Seungri was the first one to be awake, unexpectedly. Since it is morning and he had nothing to do, he decided to surf the net and search some gossips like what he usually do. The first gossip he found: "Big Bang's Kang Daesung involved in an car accident" Seungri was too shocked to even move. After he read the content, he decided to wake his leader first, G-Dragon.

Seungri opens G-Dragon's room door. G-Dragon is still sleeping like a pig on the bed. 

"Pfft, and he said that he wants to wake up early to work on his upcoming album.' Seungri thought in his mind.

'Hyung.... Wake up.' Seungri called.

Not a single movement was made.

'Hyung...' Seungri said it in a louder voice.

'...'

'HYUNG!!!'

'Bwoh?!' G-Dragon finally responded. However, he felt something weird today, something depressing.

'Seungri-ahh, did anything happen?'

'Hyung, check it out online.' Seungri then left G-Dragon alone in his room.

G-Dragon on his computer immediately, although he is still half awake, his movements are still fast. After searching some top rated online news, he finally found it. Since he was still half awake, he read the title wrongly, "Daesung's Death". 

G-Dragon could not even move for some time. All he thought was Daesung, his band mate, his brother... Is gone. Finally, he read the content and found out it wasn't him that was dead, it was a motorcyclist. However, he knows Daesung's personality very well, so he is very worried about him. He immediately called Daesung, but Daesung has turned his phone off. G-Dragon was waiting for Daesung's phone call for a long time. Now, all the members have known about the accident. They were all depressed yet worried about Daesung.

After a while, G-Dragon phone rang. 

'Yeoboseyo?' G-Dragon answered.

'Oh Jiyong-ahh, I guess you've heard it.' It was YG Entertainment's President, Yang Hyun-suk.

'Nehh hyung... Have you contacted him? And what actually happened?'

'Yes, I've contacted him early this morning. I've allowed him to stay in his parents house for the next few days or weeks. I don't really know what happenned since Daesung doesn't want to tell me, so I guess we will have to wait for the police report. All I know is that Daesung's driving license got temporarily suspended.'

'Ahh, I see. This seems to be the worst scandal Big Bang has ever gotten into, I suppose...'

'Yes. I'm going to cut HALF of your schedules in the future. Since this is a big blow towards us.'

'Ok hyung, I'll tell the remaining members about it. Nehh, I'll tell you if we get updates from Daesung.' YG then hang up. G-Dragon then lay down on his bed. He then fall asleep.

 

Meanwhile in Japan

Girls Generation have been living in their Japan dorm for the past few days because they are going to start of their Japan Arena Tour Concert which will go around 2 months. It was 8:00 a.m. in the morning, Tiffany still hasn't woke up from her dreamland. However, she is woken up by the noise around her room. Most of the girls are in the room, chatting in a worried manner.

'Yoona-ahh, have you tried to contact Daesung oppa?' Tiffany reconize this voice, it is Yuri's.

'I've tried but he didn't answer.' Yoona replied.

'We have tried too, but there was no answer' Hyoyeon and Sooyoung reply on the same time.

'Yuri-ahh, try to call Taeyang oppa, maybe he will answer' Hyoyeon added.

Yuri then dialed Taeyang's phone number, there was no answer too. Yuri just shook her head when he did not answer his phone.

'Sica-unnie!' Yoona suddenly blurted out

'What?'

'You know what to do right?'

'Nope.' Jessica was thinking but nothing came in.

'Call your handsome T.O.P oppa! I believe he will answer your calls'

'I've already called him earlier just now, he didn't answer too.'

'Urghh, all Big Bang members are not picking their phones!' Hyoyeon said.

'Ani, I still have Seungri's phone number, maybe he will answer?' Yuri immediately dialed Sengri's number. As expected, there was no answer.

'The final member of Big Bang....'

'G-Dragon sunbaenim.' All of them said in the same time. Saying his name gave all of them some chills. Since none of them really knew G-Dragon, even if they met on music broadcast, simple greetings and thats all. G-Dragon left them a deep mysterious image. However, Jessica is more attentive when they mentioned G-Dragon.

'Too bad none of us have his number' Sooyoung said. All of them just sighed.

Tiffany is annoyed and opened her eyes. As expected, she saw Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon in her room. Even the deep sleeper Jessica is there, about to close her eyes.

'Yahh, why are you guys up so early?' Tiffany asked

'Oh Unnie, you woke up.' YoonA replied, looking a little sad.

'Why 5 of you want to contact Big Bang?  Did anything happen?'

'It's nothing, you can go back to sleep.' They do not want to wake Tiffany up, so they decided to tell her later. Tiffany feels that they are hiding something from her, something very bad.

'I am already awake, just tell me.'

'Daesung from Big Bang got into a car accident this morning.' Jessica told her in English. When Tiffany heard that, she felt like she dropped into a void. She is just blank on that moment.

'Is he injured or anything?' Tiffany asked while still in her blank thoughts.

'From the reports, he is okay. However...' Jessica continues. Tiffany looks up

'There is a victim.' Yuri finishes the sentence. Tiffany felt like her heart is crushed. She was stunned. She does not know why is she feeling that way, but she is just too shocked.

'Fany-unnie, do you have any of their numbers?' Yoona asked. Tiffany then scrolled her contacts.

'I only have Seungri's phone number. I did not get Daesung's number when I was filming Family Outing.'

'Ahh, nevermind then.' Yoona looked very very sad.

'Yoona-ahh, you look very concerned' Sooyoung asked.

'Dang-yeonhaji! This is one of the more serious scandal an idol can get to!'

'Yeahh, you're right. I wonder how he is no-'

'Yoona, can you give me Kang Daesung's number?' Tiffany cut off Hyoyeon.

'Ar..Arraso...' Yoona gives Daesung's number to her.  

'Yah Kang Daesung, you are so dead for getting into an accident' Tiffany thought. Although she doesn't know why is she acting like that, she texted Daesung.

They do not know that Taeyeon was outside of the room, listening to their conversation. She, is also shocked.