Assembly of Big Bang

Their Story

Previously on "Their Story"

Tiffany woke up and realizes that she is lying down on Daesung's bed. It turned out that Daesung had woke up, and he did not forget any memory, but he has some confusion though. Seohyun came and visit Daesung during the early hours, just in case Tiffany wants to go home after staying in the hospital for the night. When she reached the hospital, she decided to buy breakfast for Tiffany, however Seungri had bought it under Daesung's order. Seungri and Seohyun met and had some casual conversation.


'When will you be discharged?' Tiffany asks. She is still sitting on Daesung's bed.

'Today, maybe on the afternoon?'

'What?! So early?'

'Well, this is just a simple injury, the doctor gave me thumbs up to get discharged, so yeah.'

'You sure you okay?'

'I'm fine. Just a little pain on my wound, and some confusion. Plus, my next concert will be on May? So I've 1 month to heal. It's more than enough.'

'You better rest for the next month!'

'I'll resume my schedule next week as usual. I must not disappoint the fans too. I'm going back to Korea tonight, with the other members.'

'I'm following.'

'No no no! You have many schedules in Japan, you better stay here. I'm fine - I can rest in our apartment.'

'But, you're alone!'

'It's fine. I promise I'll take my medication on time!'

'But-'

'No buts! A no is a no! I don't want you to be fatigue because of me. Don't you have a concert in a few days time?'

'...'

'Come nearer.'

'Why?'

'Just come.'

With huge doubt, Tiffany slowly goes closer to Daesung. Without any warning, Daesung gives Tiffany a light peck on her lips.

'You-' Daesung gives her another peck.

'Why-'

'We're here hyung! And guess who is here~!' Seungri barges in, alongside Seohyun. Is it a good thing? (I guess Seungri saved Daesung from trouble? Or Seungri totally destroyed their moments? HAHAHA.)

'Oh, you're back! Annyeong Seohyun-sshi!'

'Annyeong sunbaenim.' Seohyun greets with 90-degree bow.

'Oh Seohyun, what are you doing here?'

'I came to visit Sunbaenim, and to fetch you home. Fany-unnie, why are you on the bed! It's supposed to be for Daesung-sunbaenim!'

'They say love is blind, I guess is true. Daesung hyung lifted Fany-noona on to the bed, just for her to sleep well~~~' Seungri replies.

'Ahh...'

'Shut your mouth' Daesung shoots a glare at Seungri. Tiffany stares at Daesung with full of guilt.

Tiffany's POV

'Thank you.....'

3rd Person's POV

Seungri realizes the danger, and immediately changes the topic.

'Wahh, the food is going to get cold. Let's quickly eat! Noona, you must be hungry right?'

'Well, sort off.'

'This is how you treat your sick hyung?' Seohyun hits Seungri's arm.

'Wae?! Visitors are more important!'

'I don't get your logic. - Daesung sunbaenim, we bought a lot of food. 4 of us can share, so let's eat. You must eat to heal faster.'

'Nehh, Seohyun-sshi..' Daesung is feeling unusual being so formal with girls younger than him.

'Yahh, why you don't treat me like that?' Seungri asks while preparing the food.

'Because you aren't a patient!'

'So, you're telling me to break my leg or get sick, you'll treat me like that?' Seungri is trolling. Seohyun rolls her eyes.

'Just ignore him.' Daesung says before grabbing the chopsticks. 4 of them then have a very satisfying breakfast. Although it is hospital food, Tiffany is just TOO hungry to even taste the food. She literally finish her food in 1 mouth.

------

After Seungri and Seohyun cleaned up (Tiffany just sat down on the bed, as if she is a mistress), 4 of them had casual chats about their lives and stuff. The other members of Girls Generation has also reached the hospital to visit Daesung, with disguise on of course. I have not mentioned this yet, but Daesung's injury was a big news in the K-Pop industry. Paparazzis are surrounding the hospital and YG Building, hoping to grab some latest news. The hospital has fax to YG Building Daesung's health report to clarify it, and YG has posted on his blog claiming that Daesung is fine and will be resuming his schedule next week. Now, back in the hospital, the room is packed with females, some of them hoping to meet their boyfriends. Finally, Taeyang, T.O.P has arrived from Korea. They could not buy a midnight air ticket, plus their flight was delayed that is why they arrived this late. Of course, Yuri is the happiest, since his boyfriend has finally reach. They have not met for around 2 weeks?

'Oh, oppa!' Yuri quickly runs to Taeyang and hugs him when he opens the door.

'Oh, Yul you're here!' Taeyang obviously returns the hug, with T.O.P behind him, giving the annoyed faced.

'Move away, lonely, grumpy old man coming in.' T.O.P says. Since he has no girlfriend now and he is the oldest among everyone.

'Aww, T.O.P oppa! I can introduce you to my Krystal!' Jessica says.

'Nahh, I've a girlfriend now, she's right in front of me now.' T.O.P heads to Daesung and gives him a "Gayish" hug. Daesung made some weird girly sound.

'I'm just joking. I really want to meet Krystal some day.'

'Okie, I'll ask Soo Jungie when she's free. When will Jiyong oppa will reach?'

'It takes around 15 hours to fly from LA to Japan, without any interuptions. So he won't be here any soon, maybe in the evening? Daesung and Seungri, I've booked for a flight back to Korea tonight. Get packed later.' Taeyang replies. He is still hugging Yuri.

 


To be continued -->