Thinking of eachother

Their Story

Daesung sent a reply to Tiffany as promised, however Tiffany is already rehearsing for her upcoming Japanese Arena Tour in Osaka, all of Girls Generation member's phone were confisicated. During the whole rehearsal, Tiffany was thinking of Daesung the whole time.

'Is he okay now?'

'Did he reply my text?'

'Arghhh, I want to see the news!?'

'Daesung-ahh, I miss you. Wish that I can meet you soon'

Those thoughts came into her mind the whole time, resulting her making lots of mistakes during her rehearse. After some scoldings from her manager, she eventually got back on track and rehearse. She did not make any mistakes at all. Finally they were given some time to rest and eat lunch. Girls Generation members are all in the waiting room.

'Fany-ahh... Fany-ahh... Fany-ahh!?' Sunny shouts

'What?' Tiffany's soul finally came back into her body.

'Yahh, what's wrong with you today? You seem weird.' Taeyeon speaks.

'Oh really? How am I weird?'

'Erm, during the rehearsal you kept making mistakes, and this is not your first time practicing our choreography. Besides, you kept zoning away into space. Are you sick?' Taeyeon places her right hand on Tiffany's forehead

'Erk, ani. I'm just nervous about tonight you see.' Tiffany pushes Taeyeon's hand away

'Wow, Ddil-Fany has returned!' Sooyoung tries to improve to mood. However, it backfired her.

'Do YOU want to die.' Tiffany says in a scary tone. Sooyoung stays silent

'I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood today.' Tiffany stands up started finding her manager.

'Taeyeon unnie, is Fany unnie gonna be alright?' Seohyun asks

'Oh Hyun-ahh, I'm sure that there is something bothering her. Well, if she doesn't want to say it, we can't force her to spill it.' Taeyeon replied.

Tiffany is searching for her manager in the back stage. Finally, she finds him eating his lunch.

'Manager oppa~~'

'Oh Fany-ahh, anything?'

'Oppa, can I have my handphone back for a few minutes?'

'Err, a no is a no. You need to be fully focused for tonight's concert instead of using your handphone. Fany-ahh, you need to step up a lot today since you made loads of mistakes just now.'

'Pwetty pwetty pweashhhhh...' Tiffany pouts with her puppy eyes.

'Urgh.. You DO know my weakness heh? Fine, I'll let you use your handphone for 10 minutes. You BETTER return it.' Her manager says while digging his backpack before handing our mushroom her phone

'Yayy!' Tiffany got excited like a 5-year old kid. She then find a quiet place and on her phone. She saw her notifications: '1 message received.' Tiffany prayed that it was Daesung. Luckily God heard her prayer because she received his text.

 

To: My cute rival Fany

From: Daesung

'Oh Fany-ahh, it has been so long since we last met. How is your life? Grats that you guys are succesful in Japan :) Well, as you've heard from the news. I'm currently dozing off in my room. I feel very guilty towards everyone, towards my parents, my members, my fans and YG Family. What if Big Bang is over bacause of me? Because of my carelessness, 1 innocent person need to be sacrificed. Fany-ahh, I do not know how to face the victim's family...'

-Daesung

She reads the text with her heart and feels very depressed about what he said. Before she knew it, she was already texting him.

Meanwhile in Daesung's parents house.

Daesung has been lying on his bed for the whole day, eagerly waiting for her text. He has been turning  his phone on and off to check for her reply, but all he received was his other friends' text and his manager's text about the victims funeral and his next interrogation time. All he could do was sigh. 

'She just sent me a simple text and she isn't going to reply me anymore, why are you expecting so much Daesung-ahh.' Daesung thought in his mind. He really really hopes that she will reply him, but he doesn't know that she is eagerly reading his text. Daesung turned off his phone and went into his dreamland.

Back in Japan

Tiffany finally finished typing and pressed send. Sadly, she was a minute late, Daesung has turned off his phone when Tiffany sent that text. By that time, her manager was asking her to return her phone. Tiffany returned her phone and continue her rehearsal.

Girls Generation had a succesful concert that night. Eventhough thay made some mistakes, the Japanese fans really really liked it. The girls were really tired because they have been working the whole day, nontheless, it was a great night. They are now in their van, heading back to their dorm.

'Gahh, luckily the fans still liked it, I was actually worried.' Seohyun said. All of the girls heard her but was too lazy to respond.

'Well girls, eventhough the fans didn't realise our mistakes, we cannot afford anymore mistakes in our remaining tour.' Taeyeon says as their leader. All of them just nodded.

'Remember girls, once we reach our dorms I expect you guys to sleep in an hour, no one is allowed to go out, we must keep our fitness high to perform a great show for our fans.' Taeyeon added.

'Arrassooo, Leader Taeng, we'll sleep as early as possible, so please stop nagging. I beg you.' Jessica replies

Meanwhile Tiffany is looking at her phone during the whole journey. There was no reply from Daesung. She just sighed while reminiscencing some old times with Daesung.

The day that Tiffany filmed Family Outing

Tiffany was invited to guest in Family Outing Season 1 alongside with her best friend, Nicole. Daesung was late because he had some activities in Japan. After she filmed in the cow farm, she and the remaining Family headed to the nearby lake to play game. And there was where she met Daesung. The PD called both of them and hands them their script.

'As you see from the script, you guys will be "hating" each other. Basically it is like a mini Jongkook-sshi and Hyori-sshi.' Tiffany felt dissapointed while Daesung just nodded.

'Daesung-sunbaenim, I'll say sorry first if I'm rude to you later' Tiffany spoke.

'Aniya Fany-ahh, just do your best. I'll give you some ideas' Daesung replied while giving her a cute wink. Tiffany sweared to herself that she was in love with that wink.

Tiffany's POV

'Yahh Fany-ahh! Get hold of yourself! It is not the first time you seeing this wink. You've seen it on tv a lot of times. However, it's so cute~~~ No! It is totally not cute!'

3rd person POV

'Fany-ahh, are you okay? Your cheeks are really red! Are you too cold? Here, You can have my earmuffs.' Daesung was about to put his earmuffs on her, but she rejects it.