2nd time.

Their Story

Previously on "Their Story'.

Daesung and the other Big Bang members are getting ready to fly back to Korea. Tiffany offered to fly back with him, however Daesung declined this offer. Tiffany was originally disappointed but Daesung shove off those disappointments with his kiss. Seohyun and Seungri had some developments too.


'Remember to eat your medicine!' Tiffany whines again.

'I know I know! Your members have already got into the car, don't let them wait for you.'

Daesung and Tiffany are the only ones left, other Girls Generation members are in their van while the other Big Bang members went back up to prepare their final preparations.

'I guess, bye?' Tiffany finally agrees to bid farewell.

'Wait.'

Daesung takes out a lovely necklace from his pocket and wears it on Tiffany's neck.

'It's pretty.'

'Whatever I buy, it suits on you.'

'Well, bye then?'

'Bye.'

'Wait again!'

'What?-'

Daesung pulls Tiffany back and crushes his lips against his again. After a moment.

'You'll miss this for a long time.'

'By..BYE!'

Tiffany rushes into her van. Daesung walks back up and does his final preparations too.

Meanwhile somewhere

*Ring* *Ring*

Stranger 1: Have you got any pictures?

Stranger 2: Sure do, these pictures will turn the Korean entertainment upside down.

Stranger 1: What is it?

Stranger 2: It's between Big Bang's D-Lite and SJJD's Tiffany.

Stranger 1: Really?!

Stranger 2: I got some of their intimates pictures.

Stranger 1: You know what to do right?

Stranger 2: Of course! I'll post in on the Internet and earn loads of money from the Korean medias!

Stranger 1: Remember, don't sell it to their respective agencies.

Stranger 2: Of course, I'm not an idiot! Although they can pay me thousands and millions, I can still always earn more by selling towards the medias!

Stranger 1: Well, you caught a big fish. Don't screw up.

Stranger 2: Don't worry.

*Hangs up*

 


The very next morning, Korean Media.

'Daesung seen with a girl in front of his Japanese dorm! -We couldn't identify the girl's face because her hair was blocking.'

'Confirmed! Daesung's mysterious girl is none other than SNSD's Tiffany!'

'DaeFany an item?'

'Daesung and Tiffany's kissing photo leaked!'

Boom! Daesung and Tiffany has made another uproar in Korea, 3rd time to be exact. But this time, there are proof's that Daesung put on the lovely necklace and giving her a kiss. So, they can't run away anymore. The Korean Entertainment news are reporting the same news over and over again. At first, they could not identify Tiffany's face because of her hair blocking her, then the 2 clearer picture was released and her identity got exposed. Then, more and more pictures leaked, including their kissing picture. Now, people are more concerned about DaeFany than Daesung's injury, it seems like it has been forgotten.

All the Big Bang members and Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri and Jessica are at YG building as the remaining members are at SME's building.

Everyone has been in YG's Conference room since they arrived, judging that many people will attend this meeting so they used the Conference room instead of YG's personal office. There are some senior YG's staff in there too, like Jinusean's Sean, Epik High and some backroom staffs. Tiffany is very nervous, Daesung realizes this and grabs Tiffany's hands tightly. He must be strong for her and for him.

'Yahh, Daesung-ahh *Sniff* Snifff*, everything is going to be fine.' YG says with his unique way of speaking.

'Hyung, sorry to get you into this trouble.'

'Well, I expected it, but not so fast. Urgh, seems like I misjudged you this time Daesung-ahh, you're really careless.'

'I'm so sorry, hyung.'

'Everything has happen, you can't change anything. All we can do is wait for Soo Man hyung, I hope that his niece can put some pressure on him.'

'We're confident that she can.' Jessica represents YoonYulJeTi line.

'I hope so. Jiyong and Youngbae, remember to SEPERATE from your girlfriends later, you don't to go through these trouble.' YG replies. G-Dragon and Taeyang nods.

'It's my fault, I'm so sorry, YG Sha jang nim!' Tiffany does a 90-degree bow.

'Yahh, how many times I've told you! Call me uncle of father-in-law! Don't make me sound old!'

All the girls and totally shocked, because SM would have reacted totally the opposite of YG. The other YG staffs laugh.

'What, am I that old? I'm not!' YG says to his staffs

'Hyung, you're actually old' One of the senior staff says.

On this time, the Conference Room door opens, and it is none other than SM and few of his army (His personal staff, the girls and Siwon.).

'Hyung, how have you been?' YG greets SM. The others bow awkwardly to each other, because of the tension right after SM steps in.

'Hyunsuk-ahh, you got thinner again, have your wife been feeding you well?'

'Nehh hyung, my wife has been feeding me well!'

'That's good. Now, let's get down to business.'

'Sure, have a seat.'

When everyone is being seated, Tiffany turns her head around and look at Sunny, Sunny shakes her head. Tiffany takes a deep sigh before turning her head back facing their respective Presidents. Daesung realizes and grabs her hand as tight as never before.

'We meet in this kind of situation again, Daesung-shhi.'

'Yes, sir.'

'Well, let me ask you again, this time answer me correctly.'

'I'll.'

'Are both of you dating?'

 


--> To be continued

Credits to: @niniey87 (I used the idea from her "A JiSica Love Story", chapter 40)