The Break Up (1)

Their Story

'You okay?' Jessica asks her fellow country friend, Tiffany, who is quiet the whole day. They are in Tiffany and Seohyun's room.

Tiffany nods.

'Aww come'on, I bet Daesung has some misunderstandings.'

'He won't say anything about it.'

'Jiyong oppa told me before he keeps everything to himself, so it takes time for him to spill it out. Be patient Tiff, he will eventually come to you to resolve it.'

'But but....'

'But?'

'We broke up.. How could he!' Tiffany has mix emotions, sad and angry, oh well, include disappointed in there too.

'Calm down, Tiff.' Jessica immediately calms her down. Tiffany calms down, and back into her sulking mode, hugging her pillow, with her legs crossed.

'Tiff, what actually happened?' Jessica asks out of curiosity, hoping that she can do something.

Tiffany takes a deep breathe before explaining the whole thing from the midnight date to the drunk part, to the break up part.

'Ahh.'

'And, that is how we parted ways.'

'You must have spilt something, when you were drunk.'

Tiffany gives her a "You Don't Say" face.

'Sorry.' Jessica realizes Tiffany's reaction.

'But what is it?'

Both of them then started to hook out all the secrets they share, but none of them hooked the right one, until.

'Oh, I THINK I know it.' Jessica blurtes suddenly.

'What what what?!'

'Krrr, but I don't think you will say this though, even when you were drunk.' Jessica hesitates.

'Come'on Jess, if you don't  say it, I'll ignore you.'

'I'm not sure about.. about it.' Jessica stutters this time.

'Come'on, just say it.'

'Min...Min Jun oppa.'

Tiffany's eyes are wide open once she said that.

----------

*Hello, the person you called is currently unavai-*

'Still no answer?' Taeyeon joins to conversation, alongside all the other members.

Tiffany shakes her head. She has called Daesung for more than 5 times, and of course, there was no answer. She is mentally cursing herself, for not explaining Jun.K and her past. And base on her judgment, he found it, and he also found out that Tiffany is confused, which made the situation worse.

Now, Tiffany is trying SO hard to contact Daesung.


At Daesung's Side

*7 Miss Calls. 5 Voice Mails*

'Kang Daesung! I'm so sorry, let me explain!'

'Daesungieeeeeeeee, pweash answer me call!'

'Daesung, I think you have misunderstood.'

'Bogoshipo.'

'Saranghanda, Kang Daesung,'

Daesung listens to all the voice mails over and over again, especially the last 2.

Daesung's POV

'I'm so sorry Tiffany, but I'm still bothered from what you said. I hope that you will confront me, directly. Saranghanda.' Daesung says while remembering all his past with Tiffany.

 


Wahaha, another short update. I'm sooo sorry. It's Lunar New Year coming up soon! So, let's hope that we will have a prosperous year! And, I hope "Their Story" will be a hit in 2014~!

 

Do you think Tiffany will resolve this misunderstanding? And/Or Who does Tiffany really loves? Please do comment on the comment section below.

 

Thank you~!