A Lovely Date (2)

Their Story

'Is there anywhere you want to go?' Daesung asks while putting on his seatbelt.

Daesung and Tiffany just came out from their apartment. After the cute arguement in the studio, DaeFany headed back to their apartment and spent some sweet time together. They watched television, cuddle on the sofa, and they cooked dinner together!

Now, DaeFany are in Daesung's car, preparing to head out for a midnight date, like what Daesung promised back in the studio.

'Not really. I just want to stroll around Seoul's midnight street, like other people. Having a date with their boyfriends. But because of our status-' Tiffany is being cut off.

'Who says we can't? We can stroll around Seoul anytime we want too! What status? Aren't we Koreans who have a life the others too? Fany-ahh, let's not think about being idols or celebrities, we are humans too! We have the rights to walk around the streets like them!' Daesung points at a group of teenagers walking along the pathway while driving.

'You're right. I shouldn't think like that! We are humans too! We have our own rights!'

'That's the spirit. So, you just want to stroll around here? I can just find a parking here.'

'Sure!'

Daesung finds a parking and parks his car.

'Okay, wear your cap nicely.' Daesung says while putting on his cap with a capital letter "T".

'Yeah!' Tiffany, also putting on her cap with a capital letter "K"

'Let's go.' 

Both Daesung and Tiffany get down the car. Without any hesitation, both of them walk around the streets of Seoul. Despite being midnight, there are still many people, in fact teenagers who are strolling around the streets of Seoul. Tiffany cannot resist her shopping instinct, they end up shopping for bags, shoes, couple tee's.

'How much is it, ahjumma?'

'1500 Won, please.'

'Nehh, here is it!' Daesung hands her the money, beside Tiffany.

'Aigoo, are you guys newlywed? Both of you look good together!'

Tiffany smiles at Daesung and Ahjumma. Daesung suddenly wraps his arms around Tiffany and says

'Nehh ahjumma! We're newlyweds, we just got married a week ago!'

'Ahh, you guys are compatible!'

Tiffany looks at Daesung with disbelief.

'Ahjumma, we aren't newlyweds! This boyfriend of mine is lying.'

'Eii, you don't have to be shy about being a newlywed. If 10 people see both of you, 9 of them will say the same too!'

'Ne..nehh!'

'Thank you ahjumma!'

Daesung and Tiffany come out from the shirt shop.

'Yahh, you can't wait to get married to me?' Tiffany says while nudging Daesung's arms.

Both of them are wearing the couple T they just bought.

'Well, kinda. I can't wait to see you in my wedding dress.'

'That won't happen, until 10 years later? I bet you will break up with me, huhu. I'm old by then.' Tiffany crosses her arms with Daesung's while strolling the street.

'No matter how ugly or how old you are, my heart will always belong to you.'

'Don't! Urgh, too cheesy!'

'Wae?! I'm just stating a fact!'

'How is that a fact!'

'Let's not fight! Everyone is watching us.' Daeusng realizes they are a little loud, and gaining some attention from the others.

'This is because of you.' Tiffany says with a softer voice. Their arms are still crossed with each other.

They stroll around the streets of Seoul, the stars witnessing their love and cheesiness.

After strolling for a long time, they realize it is very very late. But instead of going to their apartment, they decided to stop by a roadside snack bar and have a late night supper, with some surprise.

'What do you want to drink?' Daesung asks Tiffany.

'Soju!'

'Bwoh?'

'I said, soju! Is there any problem?'

'Well, not. not really. Ahjumma, 1 bottle of soju please!'

'What? Weak. Ahjumma, 2 bottles please!'

'Nehh!' The ahjumma shouts back, signalling she heard their order.

'Yahh, why is 1 bottle not enough?' Daesung asks.

'There is no fun with just 1 bottle!'

'I won't let you drink more then 2 cups.'

'We will see.'

The 2 bottles of soju arrived. They started filling up their cups and sipping their soju. Right when Tiffany finishes her 2nd cup.

'What are you trying to do?' Daesung stops Tiffany from filling her cup with soju.

'1 cup.' Tiffany begs with her aegyo, which Daesung cannot resist at all.

'Fine, 1 only!'

But from 1 cup, turn into 2 cups, from 2 cups and so on. Tiffany has these many sly tricks to trick Daesung. And eventually, Tiffany got a little drunk, luckily Daesung is still conscious.

'Daesung-ahh!' Tiffany says loudly, and drunk. Luckily it is noisy, or not people would have heard it.

'Aish, this girl is drunk. You are drunk! Let's go home.' Daesung says while trying to carry Tiffany in his arms.

'Wait..Wait! Let me say this first!'

'Ok ok, what kind of story you have this time?'

'Daesung-ahh, do you know you are the best boyfriend I've ever had in Korea!'

'Really?'

'Ever since that assh*le left me, I thought that I cannot find my true love! But suddenly you appear in my life, and making me wonder why am I even in love with that assh*le!'

'...'

'You always heal me from that assh*le! But now, that assh*le started contacting me again! He is making me confused about my feelings! Daesung-ahh, make your move on to my heart now! Don't let me fall for that assh*le again!'

'... Aish, you must be drunk.'

'Ani! I'm not drunk! I'm not lying or drunk! I'm really confused about my feelings now! Even you won't trust me!' Tiffany starts to cry, like when that assh*le left her years ago.

'Ahh, I've a big problem here.'

Daesung's POV

'Dis she really mean those things? or is it drunk talk? No! It must be drunk talk! Get hold of yourself Kang Daesung! She is just drunk, and she loves me. Only me! But...


Asa! An update on the weekends! This chapter was a sweet chappie until the end, was a little disappointing and confusing, to Daesung.

 

Do you think Tiffany is really confused of her feelings? and/or Was the midnight date cute? Please comment on the comment section below.

 

Thank you~!