After a long time.

Their Story

Few months has passed. It's winter and Christmas is coming. Although it is just few months, many things happened. G-Dragon's  scandal broke out. This scandal shook the entertainment world in Korea, since he is one of the most influential artist in Korea. Luckily, he was charged not guilty however he is suspended from appearing from television. Daesung, he visited the victim's funeral as Tiffany told him. The family members were mad at him but the victim's brother supported him. He was charged innocent too. The police confirmed that only a 132-second window between the first accident (the motorcyclist) and the collision with Daesung's car. All performances for Big Bang were halted. There are a lot of rumours of Big Bang disbanding, however YG Entertainment gave no comment about it. The netizens were all criticizing them. All the members just kept quiet, G-Dragon mainly spend his time in the studio to prepare for their next comeback. Daesung, he usually does his church charity work when he's free. Despite of all the unfortunate downfall of Big Bang, thay have made their first TV appearance on MTV EMA, Big Bang managed to defeat Britney Spears for the "Best Worldwide Act" award. Daesung performed in YG's 15th Anniversary Concert too. After his first performance since forever, he feels glad to stand on stage again with the other 4 members and the YG Family, in fact he cannot wait to make a comeback.

 As for Tiffany, she finally made a comeback with Girls Generation with the title track "The Boys". The reactions were explosive, it was so far the best comeback for them. Ever since that phone call, she has stopped contacting Daesung, he never sent her any text too. But, she never stopped waiting for any updates regarding the 5 problematic idols. When she found out that her Daesungie was charged innocent, she felt a sense of relieve and carried on with her life. She wanted to text him but she restrained herself, because she still cannot forgive him. Not long after that, G-Dragon's  scandal broke out few weeks before Girls Generation's comeback. The whole Girls Generation members freaked out, especially Taeyeon and Jessica (?). Taeyeon tried to contact him behind her members, but G-Dragon did not answer at all. During to Mnet Asian Music Awards 2011 in Singapore, Big Bang was nominated for several awards. When they read out Big Bang's nomination, Tiffany just let out a sigh, hoping that Big Bang would at least win an award, but there was none because there are a lot of competitiors like Super Junior, 2PM and Beast.

 It is finally Christmas break, Girls Generation finally got a break to spend with their family. Tiffany was out alone shopping for Christmas presents. She bought a lot that her hands could not even hold all of them. She decided to stop by a cafe to take a 'rest'. As she was lining up to buy her coffee, there is a guy infront on him heavily disguised like her (You don't expect her to be in the mall without disguise right?). It is normal to see a guy disguised like this in a mall, since a lot of celebrities oftenly hang out in a mall, so she decided ignore it. However, this guy look really familliar from the back, which interest her a little. Finally it is that guy's turn to order.

'One iced-americano, please' The man infront of Tiffany orders with his husky voice. Tiffany realises that this voice is rather familliar. She tries to peak from behind. Ironicly, her shoe laces were left untied, thus Tiffany accidentally stepped on it and fall. The guy infront of her was shocked, luckily he is fast enough to react and manages to grab a hold of her. Tiffany tries her best to cover her face.

'Gwenchana?' The guy's disguise was a little messed up, letting a part of his face shown.

'Ah neh,' Tiffany replies while standing up. She reconises this voice and she manage to get a glimpse of his face. She cannot believe it. The guy was shocked too, he saw Tiffany's face too.

'Daesungie?/Fany?' Both of them whispered.
 


It is already Christmas, however Big Bang is not really thrilled to celebrate it, after what happened this year. They decided to have a simple party in their dorm. Taeyang needs to go to the mall to get some gifts, so he asked Daesung to follow him.

'Daesung-ahh, wanna follow me to the mall?' Taeyang asked.

'You are going to buy gifts?'

'Yeah, plus I need your help.'

'Ehh, why would you need my help?'

'How do I explain this. Actually, I wanna buy a present for...'

'For?'

'Yu..Yu.. Yuri...' Taeyang said while tering.

'Ahh, another girl problem? Why not ask Seungri to follow you? He knows girls more than me.'

'You DO know it is considered suicide to ask help from him about girls right? I don't want any scandals for Big Bang anymore, so I trust you that you'll keep this a secret.'

'Kk, I'll follow you. Let me change my clothes and disguise myself, you too, get some disguise.' Both of them prepared and then they went to their destination. It is rare to get Daesung out of the house, he is usually in his room, or he is at his Church, doing charity work. But since this is his beloved brother's love life, so he decided to help him out. 

On the way to the mall.

'You're still in contact with Yuri-sshi?' Daesung asked.

'Nahh, it's been long since I last contacted her.' Daesung feels disappointed, he thought that he could at least ask how is Tiffany doing.

'Then how're you gonna gift this present?'

'I'll send it by post, I don't want to go to her dorm, I'll definately screw up. What should I get?' They ended up talking about what should Taeyang give Yuri as a gift, finally they decided, it is a Pink Mickey Mouse cup. Without realizing, they have reached the mall, Taeyang has something to settle first before they can go and buy the gifts.

'Daesung-ahh, you can wait for me right? I've stuff to settle first.'

'Arghh, okay, I'll go to that cafe' Daesung says as he points to the cafe opposite of him

'Okay.' Taeyang blasted off like a rocket. Daesung just walks to the cafe carefully, to avoid the people around him. He went and line up  to order his iced-americano. He does not realize that there is a girl behind him heavily disguised too. Finally it is his turn to order his coffee.

'Welcome to _____ Cafe, how can I help you?'

'One Iced-Americano, please.' Daesung said. He realises that the lady behind him is getting really close to him, he can even smell her perfume. The next second, the girl behind tripped and fell down. Daesung is shocked but his reaction was fast to catch her with both of his hands in bridal style (I think that's what you call it), his disguised was kinda messed up, so as the girl's. Without noticing, he speaks first.

'Gwenchana?' Then he realize he made a mistake. He saw the girl's face, and immediately gasped. He saw her face, he felt like an angel just fell from the sky. He manage to get back to reality and realize the situation. It was her. It was

'Fany/Daesung?!' They both whispered.