A Conversation. (2)

Their Story

Taeyang is at the souvenir shop, buying his last gift for his most important person for him other than his parents and YG, which is Yuri. As discussed, he is going to buy a Pink Mickey Mouse cup as her Christmas Gift. After buying the cup, he heads down to the cafe where Daesung is. When he reached, he saw Daesung sitting down opposite of a person, in fact a girl. Like others, Taeyang couldn't recognize her because she is in disguise too. He notices that Daesung was mumbling something, then suddenly the girl give a peck on his lips. Taeyang is shocked.

 

Taeyang's POV

'Oh my god?! Did that lady just gave Daesungie a peck on his lips? Urghh, no wonder you wanted to stay in this cafe. I better go and check who the girl is, just in case' Taeyang mumbles

At that table.

It is pure silence on that time. Both of them just kept quiet, but they are blushing hard. Finally, Tiffany breaks the ice first.

'You look upset, did you not like it? I'm really sorry, I didn't...'

'Anii, I liked it. Is just that, I'm too shocked, I didn't know that you're an easy going person.' Daesung replied.

Tiffany's POV

'An easy going person? Can't you see Daesung-ahh? I'm a strict person, I'm just easy going with you. Daesung-ahh, why did you say that...' Tiffany feels disappointed.

3rd Person POV

It is an awkward silence again. Suddenly, a person sit beside Daesung. Both Daesung and Tiffany startled, but Daesung recognizes this disguise, it is Taeyang, so left out a cool sigh. However, Taeyang's disguise is too heavy, even though he is right opposite Tiffany, she could not recognize him, so she just keeps a low profile. Taeyang steals a glance of the girl opposite of him while taking a sip of Daesung's coffee. He immediately recognizes her and whisper to Daesung.

'Enjoy your date!' Taeyang whispers before taking Daesung's coffee and left. Taeyang even raised his hand when he left, which Daesung guessed it meant "Thanks for the coffee". It just happened in purely 10 seconds.

'Who was that?' Tiffany asks innocently.

'You couldn't recognize him?' Daesung replied then Tiffany shakes her head.

'Wahh, his disguise is a success then..'

'Yahh, you better tell who was that, or not I'll kick you!'

'Ok ok chillax, it was Youngbae hyung, there, I've said.'

'Ehh, that was Taeyang-sshi? Why you didn't say earlier?! I want his signature' Tiffany pouted.

'You can have my signature.' Daesung said while his hand slowly goes towards Tiffany's drink. Tiffany spotted and slapped his hands.

'Watch where your hands are going, and I don't want YOUR signature.' Tiffany says in a mad tone.

'Whyyy?' 

'Because Taeyang-sshi is way better than you, I mean, WAYYYY. Anyway, he was quite funny eh?'

'How is he funny?'

'Well, he came and sat down. Took a sip of your coffee, whisper something to you and he's off. And it all happened in about 10 seconds? He didn't even say anything excluding his whisper to you.'

'Wahh, you just complimented a guy who has the least sense of humour in Big Bang.'

'Why, is that a problem?'

'Nahh, I'm just saying. To be funny, you need to have a variety Sense, and your timing must be right too. Look at Youngbae hyung, he is the more serious, shy and quiet type of person. He has not a lot of variety Sense in him, basically he is boring. As for Jiyong hyung, he's almost the same as Youngbae hyung, but he's a little better, since he isn't really THAT shy, plus he speaks much more than Youngbae hyung. Seungri has a great Variety Sense and timing, for talk shows. Seungri is the most suitable to guest on talk shows, however we Big Bang will feel unsafe as he'll spread our secrets there. Seunghyun hyung, he's funny because he's a Bingu. His Bingu reactions are really funny.' Daesung says

'Ahh, you actually analyzed​ your member's variety skills? Well, I pretty much agree with you except for Jiyong sshi's. I remember there was once he confessed to Yoona on Strong Heart? It was actually brave.'

'Oh haha, I remember that time. He said he got drunk in his friend's party and danced in front of you right?'

'Yeah, he danced this weird dance. When that episode aired, we were actually watching the broadcast live. The members were all squalling, Hyoyeon was jealous as a fan since she was defeated in the Ideal Type World Cup by Sooyoung, and I've no idea why Jessica was jealous. She even ignored Yoona for 2 days! As for Yoona, she was touched by that confession, because she feels that he was very brave.'

'Yeah, that was more like brave rather than funny.' Daesung adds. Since that peck on Daesung's kiss, they chatted the whole time happily. They talk about a lot of topics, from international news, to music, then to gossips since Daesung has been living under the rock for these past few months. Daesung even talked about his accident. Tiffany just listens quietly, she even tried to make Daesung confident, she is halfway there. Without knowing, they have chatted till 7:30 p.m.

'Arghh, I wish that time will stop.' Daesung said.

'Hahaha, I know right. Too bad I've to go back to the dorm now, I bet my members are worried.'

'Let's have dinner together.' Daesung suddenly said. 

Daesung's POV

'Oh my god, how did I got the courage to ask her to a dinner?'

Tiffany's POV

'OH MY GOD, DID HE JUST ASK ME TO A DINNER?! Ok Tiffany, keep hold of yourself, don't screw up.'

3rd Person's POV

'Eh?' Eventually Tiffany fails to get hold of herself.

'Erm, its.... ju..just..that...I've n..no...trans..transport...home, So...I...need...a..ri...ride...home.' Daesung is stuttering.

'And what has it to do with dinner?' Urgh, Tiffany knows that she is screwing up this chance.

'Ahh, you don't like it? Never mind then, just give me a ride to my dorm.'

'No! Since you've suggested, you must do it. You pay too~~ And I'll give you a ride to your dorm.'

'Okay deal! So, do you have anywhere in mind? I will follow your suggestion.' Daesung said. They ended up eating in a fancy restaurant near the mall. It is crowded with people because it is the weekends, and the Christmas Holidays are coming. They are chatting happily with their eye smiles on, in other people's eyes, they are a happy couple having a date in a fancy restaurant. After that, Tiffany give a ride for Daesung to his dorm.

At Big Bang's Dorm

'We're here. You better leave faster, I'm scared that people will recognize your car.' Daesung says while unbuckling his seatbelt.

'Arrasso, chill.' Tiffany feels disappointed because they reached his dorm so quickly.

'Fany-ahh,'

'?'

'I just want you to know that I had the best day ever since my accident happen, and I'm thankful for that. Thanks Fany-ahh.'

'Aishh, I didn't really do anything. You even paid for our dinner, I actually feel bad.'

'Oh yea, I wish that we can hide our friendship from our members..'

'You don't have to tell me that, I am planning to do that too.' Tiffany replies. Daesung pats on Tiffany's head before getting down from the car. Tiffany is blushing badly. She looked at Daesung until he completely vanished from her vision, then drive home.